SexPiston

Glasgow thai girls

19 posts in this topic

Anyone tried Westend Oriental Glasgow?

no need, rosie works in glasgow, cherck the FR's

There's a crackin' burd working there the now.....goes by the name of Lucy

no need, rosie works in glasgow, cherck the FR's

I thought Rosie was in Aberdeen these days? Thats what her profile on ** said the last time I checked.

There's a crackin' burd working there the now.....goes by the name of Lucy

Is that the ground floor flat just off Woodlands Road? If so, I saw her earlier this week. She was excellent, but I still prefer Rosie :).

Is that the ground floor flat just off Woodlands Road? If so, I saw her earlier this week. She was excellent, but I still prefer Rosie :).

How about a Field Report please Ali ?

She said she's only here until the end of next week, then back to London, so I won't do a FR, but in summary ....

I was a wee bit disappointed when I saw her as she wasn't as cute as many Asian girls, and was a bit small in the chest dept. But she more than made up for it .... lots of French kissing, good oral (didn't ask for OWO), sex in several positions, enjoyed fingers inside front and back, and very enthusiastic throughout. £60 for that, and I decided to pay the extra £40 for anal which she seemed to love and it lasted for ages. All in all, a great time.

i seen her a week or two ago, older than 25 anyway and was okay, best thai girl i say was over ibrox way and had the most amazing tits ever! dont know if she still works glasgow?

sounds like rosie...(or rosy)

tho I am sure someone onhere said they had been baited and switched with rosy

I liked her

but too much "darlinnnnnnng" for me

sounds like rosie...(or rosy)

tho I am sure someone onhere said they had been baited and switched with rosy

I liked her

but too much "darlinnnnnnng" for me

Nope, she's not Rosie. Lucy was good, but Rosie was one of my best punts ever ;).

I have had several Thai girls in Glasgow. My favorite was May who used to work in a flat in Coplaw Street on the South side about eighteen months ago. She was only 4' 4" tall and absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately she seems to have moved to London.

Does anyone know what happened to Westend Oriental? The profile disappeared, but there's one up called Westend Tanya (?) now, I think... Same place?

Does anyone know what happened to Westend Oriental? The profile disappeared, but there's one up called Westend Tanya (?) now, I think... Same place?

It is the same place.

Does anyone know if the girl on right now is good? Also, with the bust I read about recently, is it safe to go there? Thanks.

Don't see why not. Even if they bust the place, what are they going to charge you with?

Yeah, seen Tanya very recently; pleasant enough, little eye contact and wonder about the whole set up, think the household is under a heavy 'thumb' of someone not very pleasant. So cheer her up and take some chocs!!!:)

Yeah, seen Tanya very recently; pleasant enough, little eye contact and wonder about the whole set up, think the household is under a heavy 'thumb' of someone not very pleasant. So cheer her up and take some chocs!!!:(

Can the police not get involved :-(

Hi, this is my first post to PN... I love oriental girls... xD

I remember seeing Lucy in South London some time ago, she had told me she was going to Glasgow...anyone know her whereabouts??

Hi, this is my first post to PN... I love oriental girls... xD

I remember seeing Lucy in South London some time ago, she had told me she was going to Glasgow...anyone know her whereabouts??

You got a field report?