Elsewhere

A Levels - How much extra

44 posts in this topic

I was doing some research and looking over some websites and profiles, and saw a few where Anal was included in price, some where it was a very reasonable £20 extra. I then saw another few profiles where it was £70-£80 extra, which is nearly the price of a visit by itself.

So, guys, what do you think is a reasonable rate for extras, and what is just taking the piss?

Or do you not look at it on its own but factor it into the total price of the meeting and look at the cost overall, IE £170 per hour instead of £140?

Would you skip Anal totally but still see the lady if you thought the extra charge was piss-takingly high?

I don't charge extra for anything, I don't do anything I don't enjoy so don't see any reason for charging extra. Things like water sports are just something I couldn't contemplate so don't offer them.

Gosh that is a toughie. I don't offer this service at all but must say I would think it is reasonable to charge extra as it really can cause wear and tear to your body. The scope for sustaining some injuries that prevent you from working is quite high so would warrant charging extra. I noticed some ladies charging £50 extra and/or expect this only to be offered in a longer booking that allows for preparation etc. As with all pricing - whatever anyone decides to ask is the lady's decision, a client has to weigh up if this service is a deal breaker.

I don't charge extra for anything, I don't do anything I don't enjoy so don't see any reason for charging extra. Things like water sports are just something I couldn't contemplate so don't offer them.

Exactly I was asked only the other day if I offer and/or charge for 'extras'. No deary everything is included. I was once offered £1000 by someone for A levels unfortunately this was only via text after a telephone enquiry - I very much doubt the chap would have turned up with that amount should I have agreed.

Although, Anal is not something that really interests me. What did interest me was finding out peoples opinions when some profiles add a charge which equated to 60%-70% over the base cost.

It reminded me of adverts for cheap flights. The flights themselves are advertised at £10, but when all charges and fees were added on, the total cost was significantly more than that, making it quite costly overall.

Yes girls do have different ways of charging so you need to compare like-with-like really. I don't have an opinion on other SPs adding on significant amounts to their fees - but as you say 'extras' can become a large hidden cost.

£20 used to be the going rate in the manchester area but it has doubled to £40 now. i suppose £50 is the going rate for pussy so £40 aint too bad for the trademans entance. a lot more girls are now offering it in the manchester area since the price rise.

I was doing some research and looking over some websites and profiles, and saw a few where Anal was included in price, some where it was a very reasonable £20 extra. I then saw another few profiles where it was £70-£80 extra, which is nearly the price of a visit by itself.

So, guys, what do you think is a reasonable rate for extras, and what is just taking the piss?

Or do you not look at it on its own but factor it into the total price of the meeting and look at the cost overall, IE £170 per hour instead of £140?

Would you skip Anal totally but still see the lady if you thought the extra charge was piss-takingly high?

Anal is of no interest to me these days but a number of EE WGs on Adultw0rk i have punted with charge £20 extra. Many profiles and sites charge £40-50 extra in my experience which seems fair to me.

I much prefer all in prices and have only rarely used a Parlour that has a pick and mix menu because though expensive i know they provide a top notch punt IMO.

I am not interested as a rule in punting with an Indie who has a pick and mix menu of costs as experience has shown me so many things are often included as extra, fingering, RO, even doing doggy once, making the overall cost more than i would nowadays pay.

The other very important thing for me about WGs who charge extra for many things is the going through what this and that costs spoils the vibe and is not something that helps me get in the mood for sex. All-in rates excluding anal suit me just fine.:D

The other very important thing for me about WGs who charge extra for many things is the going through what this and that costs spoils the vibe and is not something that helps me get in the mood for sex. All-in rates excluding anal suit me just fine.:D

I couldn't have expressed that sentiment better myself.

It reminded me of adverts for cheap flights. The flights themselves are advertised at £10, but when all charges and fees were added on, the total cost was significantly more than that, making it quite costly overall.

I wonder what Michael Ryan would charge for anal?

hahahahaah I'm just about to book some flights with that shyster but it's the only airline that goes direct to the place I want to go.

Mistaken post, apoligies.

Anal is a service I like but I much prefer it when it's included in the price but is at the ladies discretion, because I like a go with the flow spontaneous encounter and I hate it when told that's extra, that's extra, etc etc. However I understand that the parlour menu system allows a guy to get a service without breaking his particular bank while letting the girls charge for extras that they pocket the cash for. To me its just another way of fucking so why should it be charged extra?? If a girl doesn't like it don't offer it.

One reason I never visited HOD as I wouldn't accept £40 extra, cheapskate that I am. So for me no price is reasonable.

I see girls all the time that offer anal but I don't always go for it, literally.

I see girls all the time that offer anal but I don't always go for it, literally.

It's nice to see a girl who offers it, but it's not a prerequisite, although the fact that it's available makes the encounter more interesting because of the possibility that it's there to be had.

But it's up to the girl how much she charges. That wouldn't stop me seeing her, or paying for it (at whatever cost), if it's what I wanted at that moment in time, and neither does it get in the way, or break the flow.

It's all fantasy, a simulacrum. It makes no odds if you pay it all up front, or in instalments... in fact one of my most memorable experiences was going for A with a girl and placing the money on the bed (at her request) as we went for it... but then I've always had a thing for reification...

B

The cheapest ever anal for 30 mn I have been charged was £ 59 in total by a fairly cute EE girl in North London this spring .

Then £ 70 in total by another EE in South London , again a fairly cute and exciting one . When I say in total I mean this is not an extra , it is the total price paid for the whole 30 mn session including anal .

Then the norm is £ 80 in total for 30 mn anal for many of those girls , and frankly I would not accept to pay more than that in the current market .

When a girl says it will be £ 120 in total for 30 mn with A , I tell them about the above and they are surprised and sometimes are ready to reduce it to

£ 100 but this is still too high in my view .

Shit loads.

I posted on this in a previous thread & my opinion remains the same

"I love the sheer naughtiness, whether I go there or not depends on how the meet is going.

If we both are going to enjoy it then I don't want to get into negotiation; so "at Discretion" or a menu of extra says "avoid" to me. I'd rather see someone who states "No A" but otherwise meets my spec

It's quite surprising how often it happens with women who don't mention it on site, in which case it is never going to be reported in public."

I've never been with anyone who charged for 'extras', to my mind it would spoil my liking of going with the flow. Anal has never especially important to me, I'd been punting for a couple of years when I first had it with a WG and she was the one who instigated it, actually guiding me in there.

I have only ever had A once, with a WG in Germany. She offered it for an extra

I have only ever had A once, with a WG in Germany. She offered it for an extra

It does amaze me though when you read a SP website and the preamble says "Any fees paid are for companionship and time, what happens thereafter happens."

Then on the next page you see RO, OWO, DFK, CIM extra £20 A and W/S extra £50.

No, enlighten me :)

Really? You really don't know?

She gave herself a mini-colonic so you wouldn't have to cope with the fact that that's where she eliminates her waste matter.

HTH

Typical German efficiency then.

Anal is a service I like

Me too, if the SP likes it too

One reason I never visited HOD as I wouldn't accept £40 extra, cheapskate that I am.

I have had a great Anal service at HOD, there was no hint of an 'extra' charge on that occasion.