Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gazmatronic

Election Day special

5 posts in this topic

Some days will always remain memorable. Yesterday I had the privilege of waking up beside a very special little ray of sunshine from this forum, with my very own general erection.

After a night of total political incorrectness in which at one point she insisted on being photographed naked in a public park,:) (I can only assume this showed some allegiance to the Green Party) my own pole;) indicated that there were benefits in all three major alternatives. I was left feeling elated, exhausted and as well hung as parliament. The result was an extremely happy outcome for both parties. I won't forget this election day in a hurry.:rolleyes:

Some days will always remain memorable.

So, you did the shafting on Election Day . . . We'll all *be* shafted for the next 5 years . . . .

Some days will always remain memorable. Yesterday I had the privilege of waking up beside a very special little ray of sunshine from this forum, with my very own general erection.

After a night of total political incorrectness in which at one point she insisted on being photographed naked in a public park,:) (I can only assume this showed some allegiance to the Green Party) my own pole;) indicated that there were benefits in all three major alternatives. I was left feeling elated, exhausted and as well hung as parliament. The result was an extremely happy outcome for both parties. I won't forget this election day in a hurry.:rolleyes:

Nice one, Gaz - you win the prize for most topical inuendos in a single post. Always trust your own pole, I say!

Nice one, Gaz - you win the prize for most topical inuendos in a single post. Always trust your own pole, I say!

Thanks Stevie, but nothing like as valuable as the real prize: one of those rare occasions where pole expectations are massively exceeded at the actual event.:(:D

After a night of total political incorrectness in which at one point she insisted on being photographed naked in a public park,:D (I can only assume this showed some allegiance to the Green Party) my own pole indicated that there were benefits in all three major alternatives. I was left feeling elated, exhausted and as well hung as parliament. The result was an extremely happy outcome for both parties. I won't forget this election day in a hurry.

That's very funny Gazmatronic lol :(:)B):) xxx