SashaB

No Reports Lists

11 posts in this topic

Is there any way to find out who is on the no reports list?

As I understand it the No Reports list is not something that can be viewed as a free-standing document, there are some thoughts concerning this here.

Try posting an FR and if its rejected for this reason you'll be told.

Works for me!

Works for me!

Yeah but couldnt we know before we spend time writing the whole thing out?

I didnt do one for an agency becuase I "heard" they were on the no reports list by some posters on here so I never bothered. But if they arent then I could have done one.

Works for me!

Seems a bit pointless finding out after you have taken the time and effort to write one, especially if you put alot of thought into it.

I was enquiring because a good friend has had all her reports removed. She and I have emailed Galahad and had no response. She went away for a few weeks and came back and someone kindly wrote her another posative report. It was published and disapeared within 24 hours.

There is absolutely no reason for her reports to have been removed, they were by trusted punternet users so she and I am really at a loss as to why they have disapeared.

I understand punternet needs to maintain its integrity to remain a trusted site but surely she should have the right to know if she is on the no reports list and why? There doesnt appear to be any explanation for it, nor any way of finding out which all seems very unfair when the girl has done nothing wrong. I dont know exactly but she must have had 5 or 6 reports

Seems a bit pointless finding out after you have taken the time and effort to write one, especially if you put alot of thought into it.

Actually I was being ironic.

I agree with the last 2 punters but Galahad doesn't seem to share our POV. He's the boss!

That particular point has been made :-

I've no idea how the current system works, but wouldn't it be useful if you logged in, entered the lady's details, and then the system progressed to a 'Yes, go ahead with your review' or 'No, sorry mate she's a no-no' screen...?

And answered :-

That is what happens, Claire.. when you have entered the lady's contact details, if there is a possible NR match a warning is displayed before you can enter the time-consuming essay fields. It isn't 100% failsafe but does work.

As I understand it the No Reports list is not something that can be viewed as a free-standing document, there are some thoughts concerning this here.

A warning is given if the FR system flags up a No Reports list match so Galahad said on the thread you have provided a link to but its not 100%.

In my case i always had to write and submit the FR before finding this out, luckily mine were not as long as war and peace but it was still frustrating.

I was enquiring because a good friend has had all her reports removed. She and I have emailed Galahad and had no response. She went away for a few weeks and came back and someone kindly wrote her another posative report. It was published and disapeared within 24 hours.

Logically the lady in question could not have been on the "No reports" list at the time of the publication of that particular report because by its very nature the "No reports" list precludes publication, therefore the deletion of her previous reports did not cause her to be entered in the "No reports" list, although she may be in said list now of course.

A warning is given if the FR system flags up a No Reports list match so Galahad said on the thread you have provided a link to but its not 100%.

A good point, however IMHO anything less than 100% is not really worth having, I assumed that the comment made by Admin was to cover the situation where a lady was not on the "No reports" list at the time of report submission but due to updates to the "No reports" list in the intervening time period between report submission and report publication, the lady was entered in the "No reports" list, but that is just a guess and it may well be that the "No reports" check is in fact fundamentally flawed.