danrogers

new act blues

12 posts in this topic

Anyone else got it ?

Since the new act came in my punting rate has dropped by about 95% and god Im as horny all the time

anyone else found this to be the case

Even the oriental place near me that I have faithfully avoided as I imagine them being raided soon has got me very keen again and I may go this weekend depiste the (new act) risk associated ....

Apart from that high profile raid on 1st April which was reported elsewhere on the forum there seems to have been very little other activity in this area.

Unless anyone can say differently it seems that it's business as usual. I've punted several times since 1st April, the last time being yesterday and the parlors seem to be just as busy as they normally are.

just stick to reputable girls who can speak good english..i will not be going to girls who are fresh in the country and can barely speak english, or have more than 2 foreign girls working in a flat

Strangely I've punted twice as much as normal since April 1st - and that has all been in parlours.

My favourite parlour is just as busy as normal - this new act is just spreading FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt).

Don't let the bastards stop you from enjoying yourself!

On Friday I called a Hungarian girl from the other site, and arranged to see her. When I got there, I felt really uneasy about the place. There was an Eastern European maid who asked me to wait outside for a few minutes while one punter left. I asked if I could wait inside but she said that 2 other ladies were already using the 2 other rooms! I thought, "Crikey! do I really need to shag this girl, attractive as she is?" The prospect of getting caught in a raid, as unlikely as it was to happen, was just too much of a risk, so I left, and it felt great to walk away. I'd contacted her because I imagined she was an indie, and when I got there it turned out to be a dodgy parlour just off the Uxbridge Road in West London. To be honest I was even worried about my car being broken into!;)

I agree alot of parlours are still busy because alot of people are oblivious to the new act.

The chances of being caught in a raid are probably pretty low but its sods law ;)

I agree alot of parlours are still busy because alot of people are oblivious to the new act.

The chances of being caught in a raid are probably pretty low but its sods law ;)

Very good point. The lack of publicity has meant that i know many punters who not being on here or a similar site were amazed to hear of a new act, mind you it hasnt stopped them punting as before thinking the same way as you mention, a pretty low chance of being there when its raided but sods law could occur and HH wont spoil there fun.

The lack of publicised/advertised raids is not what i thought would occur and lets hope it continues like this, but i wont be taking anything for granted, i punt mainly with Indies and have taken the view thats the safest option, but i like parties so logic tells me this is the most likely place to get caught up in a raid cock in hand as it were.:)

Strangely I've punted twice as much as normal since April 1st - and that has all been in parlours.

My favourite parlour is just as busy as normal - this new act is just spreading FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt).

Don't let the bastards stop you from enjoying yourself!

I like the abbreviation, FUD, its exactly HHs intention as i and others have posted on here with the proviso of course that plod could raid anywhere at any time in a serious of purges or intelligence (a contradiction in terms) led operations.

As you say dont let HH spoil your fun, fuck her although not literally, she has the arrogant Jack Dromey for that who made it clear today in an interview on the BBC that he lives in a fantasy world where Labour did well on May 6th.;)

almost waivered today

There I was just outside the local chinese I used to go to , a swift phone call revealed it was myvery favourite working there this week

Yet I managed to drive away, the threat of being caught was just too great -unlikely though it was- how many other guys are going through torment over this new act if there fave wg is an oriental ?

man up danrogers,

since the act my punting has gone up 95% and it was already at max capacity.;)

nope. no effect whatsoever.

research and reputable indies..

No carried on as usual - just a reminder, even before the act you could have been caught in a raid was not then and is not now ilegal to pay for sex with a woman as long as she has not been pressurised by a third party.....roll on tomorrows punt.