yungman

Question for the ladies

45 posts in this topic

When the guy is getting undressed do you guess how big (or small) he is going to be by the way he looks.

I ask this because i am of small build and when i get undressed i am usually greeted by surprise on the size compared to my stature

No.xxxxx:D

No.xxxxx:D

Me either... :(

When the guy is getting undressed do you guess how big (or small) he is going to be by the way he looks.

I ask this because i am of small build and when i get undressed i am usually greeted by surprise on the size compared to my stature

No No No :(

Why do young men always boast ? :D

Body size, penis size and erection size are not interrelated in the slightest. I can thus only imagine you must display some other oddity to elicit such a response.

:(

Body size, penis size and erection size are not interrelated in the slightest. I can thus only imagine you must display some other oddity to elicit such a response.

Seemingly small brain?

:D excellent reposte

Definitely No.

shelly

are you sure it's the size they are surprised about?

are you sure it's the size they are surprised about?

Ha ha, this has got to be the best answer so far.

Mike.;)

Ok OK

don't be so hard on me, it was just a question (albeit a silly one.)

and no i have no other reason for them to exclaim, and i am also not trying to boast either, i am not massive its just in proportion to my height and weight

Body size, penis size and erection size are not interrelated in the slightest.

;)

I bow to your knowledge and experience, but is it not logical that a 6' 6" giant will have a bigger penis than a 5' 0" jockey type?

Body size, penis size and erection size are not interrelated in the slightest.

;)

Its the size of your wallet that counts, I find a fat wallet improves a mans stature.

Ok OK

and no i have no other reason for them to exclaim, and i am also not trying to boast either, i am not massive its just in proportion to my height and weight

To quote Gil Grissom 'we only deal in the evidence and the facts'

So:

How tall, what weight and how long is it.

How tall, what weight and how long is it.

With apologies to Samuel Taylor Coleridge :-

On Punternet did Galahad

A WGs message board decree:

Where Alf and Fred and Tom and Dan

Discuss their dick size, man to man

And if they're foreskin free.

I bow to your knowledge and experience, but is it not logical that a 6' 6" giant will have a bigger penis than a 5' 0" jockey type?

To keep on the equestrian theme: for example donkey have in average longer and thicker penis then a horse (I said in average: because its varies from the breed and of course individual characteristics).

Your "logic" regarding the penis size will depend from height/build completely wrong. Everybody have anatomical parts sized not proportionally to thirs height/build. For example I have ears, which should belong to the head at last 1.5 times bigger then mine. But then, I should be at least 6"4 with head like that lol.

Still: there is Russian sayings (Sasfan: don't, just don't)- Thin as flute glass- with shlonge of an ass. Aslo: "smal as a nail with boner of whale" (the closest rhyming trymslation)

Or as my grandmother use to say: Не родился бугаем, зато хвастайся хуем! ;) I love it! (Can not rhyme in translation this one, lol)

Nope ;)

I have known gentlemen of all heights/builds and noticed no general correlation.

Perhaps I should begin a survey?

I presume you are competely au fait with other gent's standing height to penis size ratio?From experience too?

Ok OK

What??? You mean to tell us your cock is as tall and as heavy as your are?

Blimey..... in that case I would be as surprised as those who have seen it ;)

Yes always!!! I always wonder whats instore !!! and yes sometimes its a very nice SURPRISE!!!!;)

Big man big cock little man all cock :D:D:p

To keep on the equestrian theme: for example donkey have in average longer and thicker penis then a horse (I said in average: because its varies from the breed and of course individual characteristics).

Your "logic" regarding the penis size will depend from height/build completely wrong. Everybody have anatomical parts sized not proportionally to thirs height/build. For example I have ears, which should belong to the head at last 1.5 times bigger then mine. But then, I should be at least 6"4 with head like that lol.

Still: there is Russian sayings (Sasfan: don't, just don't)- Thin as flute glass- with shlonge of an ass. Aslo: "smal as a nail with boner of whale" (the closest rhyming trymslation)

Or as my grandmother use to say: Не родился бугаем, зато хвастайся хуем! :D I love it! (Can not rhyme in translation this one, lol)

But you are comparing two different species so it's meaningless to this debate.

But you are comparing two different species so it's meaningless to this debate.

Depends what you mean by a different species. Donkey and horses belong to Equadae (horse) family. That's why you can interbreed them together.

Would you consider mule and hinny different species, from either horse or donkey too?

Or as my grandmother use to say: Не родился бугаем, зато хвастайся хуем! :D I love it! (Can not rhyme in translation this one, lol)

Please tell me you're not descended from Catherine the great:eek:

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm

Depends what you mean by a different species. Donkey and horses belong to Equadae (horse) family. That's why you can interbreed them together.

Different species, different number of chromosomes, but same genus.

Would you consider mule and hinny different species, from either horse or donkey too?

They are hybrids and are always infertile.