Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
well upa

insured pussy

14 posts in this topic

If movie stars can insure teeth/legs ect for their work.How much would a 20 year old WG insure her pussy for if she could ?

As potentially they are sat on a fortune .

Possibly nothing as her private life would be taken into account also. Even if everything is covered in her working life, she wouldnt be able to prove that she had taken all precautions in her personal life. The policy would probably terminated if she became pregnant as even a planned cesarean cannot be guaranteed. If she could then she would have to fork out an absolute fortune for it i would hazzard to guess.I may be wrong.xx

Surely it depends on age of pussy and its health/condition...? I used to have my pussy ensured:D

If the insurance premiums were a bit pricey would you settle for Third Party, Fire and Theft?;)

Surely it depends on age of pussy and its health/condition...? I used to have my pussy ensured:D

But no longer, eh Honey? ;)

(I'm so sorry, I know that was a horrible thing to say but I just can't resist an open goal. :) )

If movie stars can insure teeth/legs ect for their work.How much would a 20 year old WG insure her pussy for if she could ?

As potentially they are sat on a fortune .

I thought all this stuff about movie stars insuring their bits n pieces was just a series of publicity stunts. Would anyone really insure J-Lo's butt for a billion dollars?

And besides, what exactly would a WG be insuring her fanny for? Losing it on the Number 37 bus back to Bridlington?

I have 2 pussy and both are insured . . . .

Sainsbury's had a special on Pet Insurance, so I insure my pussy for a fiver a month.

to OP u so need to get real ;)

But no longer, eh Honey? ;)

(I'm so sorry, I know that was a horrible thing to say but I just can't resist an open goal. :) )

No longer :)

As far as I am aware, it passed away :)

Possibly nothing as her private life would be taken into account also. Even if everything is covered in her working life, she wouldnt be able to prove that she had taken all precautions in her personal life. The policy would probably terminated if she became pregnant as even a planned cesarean cannot be guaranteed. If she could then she would have to fork out an absolute fortune for it i would hazzard to guess.I may be wrong.xx

chloe when will your site be up again are you adding new pics ;)

chloe when will your site be up again are you adding new pics ;)

I forgot to pay my moonfruit account, silly me. I will be paying up today so my website will be active again today. Im not adding any new pics yet but i shall be getting some done in a few months and then shall be adding them. I have had a little change around with my site, and will be changing it some more soon, never happy thats me lol.xxxxxxxxx

when I was married we had a pussy that was insured

But it got run over by a hit n run vehicle and we ended up with no cash

(and no pussy either)

If the insurance premiums were a bit pricey would you settle for Third Party, Fire and Theft?;)

Fire:eek:

Do you smoke after sex etc?

I'll get my coat