karin_sheffield

Will you please pay attention gents?

52 posts in this topic

Whilst I understand that in the anticipation of 'doing the deed' your concentration may not be what it usually is ;) - I really do wish you'd listen properly. I'm not some silly woman wittering on with unneccessary instructions on how to get to me - the procedure outlined is there for a reason.

I work from a very nice apartment and I have no wish to arouse suspicion amongst the neighbours....when I request you park in a particular spot, it is for a reason. When I tell you how to proceed once inside the building, it is for a reason. Why then do you persist in ignoring said instructons? Why, when you ring for the final directions do you get out of your vehicle? Some nosey parker somewhere may just start to wonder why gents (always gents), are on their phone as they approach a certain door?

Why oh why can't you use a bit of nous? To you it's a one off visit; to us, it's our livelihood.

In our defense we are often nervous, driving identifiable cars, wary of the new laws etc.

I have, and don't laugh, carried a clip board and spent a few minutes looking around a property, even making 'notes' that would make me look less suspicious!

I take you point though.

Whilst I understand that in the anticipation of 'doing the deed' your concentration may not be what it usually is ;) - I really do wish you'd listen properly. I'm not some silly woman wittering on with unneccessary instructions on how to get to me - the procedure outlined is there for a reason.

I work from a very nice apartment and I have no wish to arouse suspicion amongst the neighbours....when I request you park in a particular spot, it is for a reason. When I tell you how to proceed once inside the building, it is for a reason. Why then do you persist in ignoring said instructons? Why, when you ring for the final directions do you get out of your vehicle? Some nosey parker somewhere may just start to wonder why gents (always gents), are on their phone as they approach a certain door?

Why oh why can't you use a bit of nous? To you it's a one off visit; to us, it's our livelihood.

Men are stupid, Karin

:)

yep guys do did to take care , more so when a wg works out of her home !

most guys dont like others to know what we are doing and i am very sure most wgs dont

i also like it when after a call the wg tex the mo as well

Whilst I understand that in the anticipation of 'doing the deed' your concentration may not be what it usually is :) - I really do wish you'd listen properly. I'm not some silly woman wittering on with unneccessary instructions on how to get to me - the procedure outlined is there for a reason.

And to us it may very well be a special occasion which we have saved up and looked forward to for weeks.

As you say for many of you it's just a job. ;)

I feel your pain Ma'am, on the other hand having to knock on doors for a living has its own drawbacks, I have to wear a bloody great overcoat and gloves even in the height of summer!

And to us it may very well be a special occasion which we have saved up and looked forward to for weeks.

As you say for many of you it's just a job. :)

I've seen some paraphrasing in my time, but that takes the biscuit.

There's a world of difference between "It's our livelihood" and "It's just a job"

;)

Some others:

Don't arrive early and loiter outside

Don't knock on the wrong door (it seems I'm not the only guy guilty of this)

Guys have to take precautions as well, and I'd never park "in a particular spot" as it is a possibility that it is part of a scam and the car will be targeted as it is known the owner is busy.

I'd agree with that, park well away from the incall premises, it's common practice to note down a client's car reg, seen it with my own eyes.

To you it's a one off visit; to us, it's our livelihood.

No one comes back for more? ;)

Guys have to take precautions as well, and I'd never park "in a particular spot" as it is a possibility that it is part of a scam and the car will be targeted as it is known the owner is busy.

So you need to think of it from the clients point of view as well, after all he is the customer.

Yes he is a customer but if he had an ounce of respect for the ladies privacy, especially if she is working from home, then they would follow instructions. It shows blatent disregard for this lady if they are completley ignoring her, sorry but you would be listed under my phone as "indescreet" if this happened to me. I dont work from my home but if i did this would bug the hell out of me. Even if the guys dont want to park where they have been told, dont park right outside the bloody house ffs, common sense eh.xx

In our defense we are often nervous, driving identifiable cars, wary of the new laws etc.

I have, and don't laugh, carried a clip board and spent a few minutes looking around a property, even making 'notes' that would make me look less suspicious!

I take you point though.

Great, well thats just going to get the neighbours curtain twitching and give them a longer window of opportunity to spot you. Park round the corner, how are you identifiable if no one sees the car you get our off, its only a case of moving your legs for a little while to get you to where you want to be.xx

As you say for many of you it's just a job. ;)

Actually she did not say to her its just a job, she said its her livlihood, get it right if your going to make a half arsed attempt to insult. If you have saved up and its a special occasion, then you run the risk of finding a lady whom you want to return to time and time again (i know its not likely with you Nik).

If you are indescreet when arriving at a ladys address then you run the risk of the following happening

a) your are refused next time you phone her to book.

b)she is no longer working from those premises so you might end up going somewhere YOU find indescreet.

c) she is no longer working because of indescreet dimwits who dont give a fuck if her neighbours caught on ....and they did.

So you need to think of it from the clients point of view as well, after all he is the customer.

In this circumstance, yes, your car would be targeted - by an angry neighbour because you've parked in their bay. It has been known for a client's car to be boxed in by such - so if you don't mind having to go on a neighbour hunt so you can get away after your punt, ignore the directions and park where the hell you like.

I like the treasure hunt of following instructions, it adds to the moment. But I also park as far as possible fom the address or go by train if it is in London.

Just wond'ring. Over the past few weeks, how many punters wore a rosette and carried a clip board full of election material as a disguise.;)

Actually she did not say to her its just a job, she said its her livlihood, get it right if your going to make a half arsed attempt to insult. If you have saved up and its a special occasion, then you run the risk of finding a lady whom you want to return to time and time again (i know its not likely with you Nik).

If you are indescreet when arriving at a ladys address then you run the risk of the following happening

a) your are refused next time you phone her to book.

b)she is no longer working from those premises so you might end up going somewhere YOU find indescreet.

c) she is no longer working because of indescreet dimwits who dont give a fuck if her neighbours caught on ....and they did.

Thank you Chloe - if Matium is correct in his assessment, then it needed spelling out. ;)

Last time I had to go through this rigmarole, it was with an EE girl and her english wasnt very good, all she gave me was the street name. Turns out the street was quite long, a tube station at each end, a shopping centre including a supermarket and restaurants with 3 blocks of flats and offices at one end of the street, next a car park, then a school, then industrial buildings, another car park and finally a residential area. I got there early and walked the length of the street and stopped in the residential area before phoning the girl for the house number, wrong!!!(bollocks) she's down the other end of the street in one of the blocks of flats. Each block has the same name with just a block of numbers, suffice to say the third block I went to was the one I wanted but I couldnt find the entrance, the flats were intergrated with the supermarket, an office block other shops and restaurants. I phoned the girl but couldnt get any sense out of her, so after a lot of walking round and asking questions I found out the flats had a shared lobby with the office block. I ended up being 20 mins late, its a good job Im easy going and could have a laugh about it with the girl, Im not so sure about other people. The sign for the flats came down because there wasnt room for it and the logo's of all the companies in the office block. I know girls have got to be security conscious and Ive not had a problem using this system with other girls before but after this experience it will be a long time before I see a girl using this system again.

Parking in a particular spot?I used to request that so that chaps would NOT use a designated space for other flats. Why?Well I'm sure Mr Punter would not like angry, irrate neighbour approaching him and asking him to move his vehicle out of said space. It would also usually be a space I'd make sure the bollard was unlocked for.

Yes just a job but doing everything to ensure ease of arrival plus discretion for said client.

How many chaps ask me to assure them neighbours are not aware, that my place is discrete etc? Many, many. So whilst we do our own things to maintain this our clients also play a part too. Do agree with the moving thing - guys can get disorientated by a new place and can show signs of distress if a WG does move!

Luckily current parking arrangements are not right on my door step and actually much better for all including choice of place to park (yep you can park whereever you like nearby and it doesn't matter!!!).

Last time I had to go through this rigmarole, it was with an EE girl and her english wasnt very good, all she gave me was the street name. Turns out the street was quite long, a tube station at each end, a shopping centre including a supermarket and restaurants with 3 blocks of flats and offices at one end of the street, next a car park, then a school, then industrial buildings, another car park and finally a residential area. I got there early and walked the length of the street and stopped in the residential area before phoning the girl for the house number, wrong!!!(bollocks) she's down the other end of the street in one of the blocks of flats. Each block has the same name with just a block of numbers, suffice to say the third block I went to was the one I wanted but I couldnt find the entrance, the flats were intergrated with the supermarket, an office block other shops and restaurants. I phoned the girl but couldnt get any sense out of her, so after a lot of walking round and asking questions I found out the flats had a shared lobby with the office block. I ended up being 20 mins late, its a good job Im easy going and could have a laugh about it with the girl, Im not so sure about other people. The sign for the flats came down because there wasnt room for it and the logo's of all the companies in the office block. I know girls have got to be security conscious and Ive not had a problem using this system with other girls before but after this experience it will be a long time before I see a girl using this system again.

Blimey sounds like to much hassle to me i wouldnt have bothered and moved onto plan B ;)

Some others:

Don't arrive early and loiter outside

Don't knock on the wrong door (it seems I'm not the only guy guilty of this;)

Ffs, how hard is it to knock on the door with the right name or number over it:eek:;)

I hate turning up to a place, having been told "ring the buzzer and we'll let you in" only to find an array of buzzers, half of which have no name or number on them.

I sometimes will have left my phone in the car, so that then means a trek back, making another call and trying again.

If ladies/establishments give nice, clear instructions then there's no excuse not to follow them.

Ffs, how hard is it to knock on the door with the right name or number over it:eek:;)

It can be harder than you think Ma'am, especially when not a small amount of doors that I knock on have no number and the name in the little insert in the doorbell (which usually doesn't work) is predominantly "Friedland".

In my experience a number of EE ladies have forgotten to say their flat is 3a for example instead of 3, meaning i have to ring them to get the exact address. Sometimes there is no number at all, they have a communal letterbox for their mail but you dont know what buzzer to press. Again i have had to ring to find out what buzzer is the right one and the third one down from the top is what i recall one lady telling me, but none of this was mentioned when i confirmed her address, and i very carefully ask for all relevant information.:)

It can be harder than you think Ma'am, especially when not a small amount of doors that I knock on have no number and the name in the little insert in the doorbell (which usually doesn't work) is predominantly "Friedland".

Sounds very familar.

Had more than one client phone and tell me that they cant find 40DD or 36DD door number...;)

Here's another:

Don't turn up at an incall place without a booking arranged. While most know this, had one guy show up while I was in and he thought I was her boyfriend.

Ffs, how hard is it to knock on the door with the right name or number over it:eek::)

Not as easy when blood is starting to rush to the guy's other brain ;)

:) It was so much easier when we could simply put a red light in the window.

;)