Ash

Some WGs should learn to spell

32 posts in this topic

I just read an ad promising me an exciting time with no holes bared. That doesn't sound all that exciting to me!

The subject of WGs' spelling comes up on the board about every six weeks, and language pedants like me always end up getting a kicking! ;)

You don't have to be a stickler for grammar and spelling for that ad to be a problem! On a related point I keep seeing the "no holes barred" or indeed "bared" thing in ads and I'm never entirely sure what it means. I thought it meant A level, but then they don't list it as a service. It doesn't even seem to refer to BB either. I'm wondering if it isn't just one of these set phrases that every girl seem to think she should put on her ad without thinking about it, hence the spelling mistake on this one.

You don't have to be a stickler for grammar and spelling for that ad to be a problem! On a related point I keep seeing the "no holes barred" or indeed "bared" thing in ads and I'm never entirely sure what it means. I thought it meant A level, but then they don't list it as a service. It doesn't even seem to refer to BB either. I'm wondering if it isn't just one of these set phrases that every girl seem to think she should put on her ad without thinking about it, hence the spelling mistake on this one.

Maybe it's a bit like a Hopi ear candle massage only without the candle? ;):D

..."no holes barred" or indeed "bared" thing in ads and I'm never entirely sure what it means...

Nostrils?;)

Sometimes my spelling comes across as BAAAAD.... I am a touch typist and use all my fingers on the home keys.... I type faster than my brain works and have been known to use bad spelling or words the wrong way round.... I do apologise and have started to double check myself... something I should have done long ago..... I also have a very good client who will check my site over for me and then point out my mistakes so I can correct them. ;)

I would take it to mean oral, vaginal and anal is on offer although clearly not at the same time?!

Sometimes my spelling comes across as BAAAAD.... I am a touch typist and use all my fingers on the home keys.... I type faster than my brain works and have been known to use bad spelling or words the wrong way round.... I do apologise and have started to double check myself... something I should have done long ago..... I also have a very good client who will check my site over for me and then point out my mistakes so I can correct them. :D

Believe it or not, it might actually be a problem with the keyboard that you're using. ;)

B

Believe it or not, it might actually be a problem with the keyboard that you're using. ;)

B

You are so rghit.... bolody kyebarod :D x

Believe it or not, it might actually be a problem with the keyboard that you're using. :D

B

Thit's alwads my excise Louisa! :);)

Thit's alwads my excise Louisa! :D;)

2 Great minds think alike my lovey funny Tony x

2 Great minds think alike my lovey funny Tony x

The (expensive) external keyboard that I use with my laptop has a known fault where if you type too fast the first two letters in a sentence are capitalised. BLoody annoying! ;)

To get back on topic, for every wg that can't spell there's a punter who can't spell everything right in an FR, me included. :D

B

I just read an ad promising me an exciting time with no holes bared. That doesn't sound all that exciting to me!

On Adultw0rk many profiles i read having spelling mistakes and bad grammar but i assume some at least are written by people whose first language isnt English.

These profiles dont put me off ringing the WG as even if it is her that wrote it this has no relation as to whether she offers a good service in my experience and whether i fancy her enough to punt with her. I love a chat during a break at a punt but apart from her needing to be able to speak some English ideally, i am their for the sex. Her being illiterate makes no odds to me to be honest, her attitude is what i am interested in.;)

Some of us are brilliant at English but not typing and it can be a fag to have to check your work.

Often see some self-penned howlers in my Frs and cannot understand how they got through.

Those that are amusing like the subject of the initial post are nice though.

Doesn't bother me unduly but I was tickled by one recent self-introduction to which I drew attention in post #249 on the 'One thread to welcome them all' thread. ;)

The (expensive) external keyboard that I use with my laptop has a known fault where if you type too fast the first two letters in a sentence are capitalised. BLoody annoying! ;)

To get back on topic, for every wg that can't spell there's a punter who can't spell everything right in an FR, me included. :D

B

The 9 on mine gets stuck.... I recently changed some of my passwords and used a 9 when doing so..... it had obviously got stuck without realisng and because it goes ........ when you fill in your password I couldn't figure out why my new password wouldn't let me in.... :):confused::o

I saw a sign outside a Cafe the other day... I took a photo it made me laugh so much.... it said....

Stewed Steak

Rise and

Peas

;)

Now I wouldn't view that as a grammatical error, but merely as a pun.

Ooooo I am so anally retentive about spelling. This is driving me nuts at the moment, because my laptop is being repaired (screen kept going black on me) and I am borrowing my flatmate's laptop - which has a dreadfully sticky keyboard - god knows what she's been doing! It's whimsical when considering whether or not to acknowledge the key I have pressed, meaning I have to type like a sloth unless I am prepared to accept text appearing as if it requires translation via an Enigma machine. Extremely frustrating!!!

Nostrils?;)

maybe aurel !

If you read her profile

it will probably say she is Universaty Edukated and has a Digree

It probably will Steve but I regret to say the chances of anyone actually reading a profile makes her spelling rather irrelevant. Pictures and prices, the rest is just for you to moan about.

And for the engineers among you :

"Last yere i cunt evun spel enguneer now i are one"

It probably will Steve but I regret to say the chances of anyone actually reading a profile makes her spelling rather irrelevant. Pictures and prices, the rest is just for you to moan about.

Class Lou but you missed off not read any of it and call you up and ask all the questions that are actually answerable in your profile :D

My spelling is ok but I am dyslexic so I do tend to spell check just incase :D

Bad spelling 'should be accepted' .

Weekly spelling test, primary school days. I really could be bothered with staying at the top, yes I was that sad; "business" floored me once.

And why do I remember that. It must have been a Friday sometime in the early 90's I was caught out.

Thing is, the reverse situation. You can get an email from someone with lots of bad spelling in it and "lol"s, but you can find someone really clever who just doesn't write in the day job, but solves things like bridges, IT solutions or cancer.

Problem with WGs - is she just under-educated enough to only survive via hooking, because flipping burgers not an option? No.

Bad spelling = nothing at all. I can spell, but don't ask me to work out percentages. I'm a proud math cripple.

And please, can they rotate their pictures so that we can see what they look like without straining our necks!