Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

If Carlsberg did punts............... !

20 posts in this topic

Now, punters are regularly bashed here for complaining about WGs and their profiles, attitude, the bad punt etc. Here is the flip side of this. There is another thread here concerning punts with much younger ladies. Well over the weekend I had a punt with a lady more than 25 years my junior in London !

Now before people start throwing stones or rioting in the streets, I fully accept that it would be totally unreasonable and unrealistic to expect this standard of punt on an ongoing basis but it is just the business when it does happen every now and again.

I had booked an EE agency lady for a 1 hour booking early in the evening. She was georgeous looking, stunning petite body, professional, was prepared to do whatever it said on the tin but she was just mechanical.

Accordingly, later in the evening I decided to go again . I checked my list of indies but to be fair I had left it too late so I booked a young asian lady. It was a hotel outcall and she arrived circa 9.45pm for a 1 hour booking.Unlike the EE lady, immediately I opened the door everything was different. Looks wise she might have been a notch below her photos but she was just simply lovely. She was smiling and relaxed which translated to me immediately. She had some wine and she just chatted easily for a while, really happy and relaxed as she told me where she was from and what her plans were. Then we got on with the private stuff and I cant explain it but everything was just easy. She french kissed long and fully which is critical to me. I love RO also , lots of it and after a while I propped her up on the bed, resting her back and head on big pillows with a glass of wine in one hand, me licking her at the Y , her leg over my shoulder and her stiletto just slightly pressing onto my back with the room full of eastern buddha bar sounds on the ipod. I wont forget that picture for some time, it was sublime.!

Smiths is like a broken record but he is 100% right, it really is about attitude --- this girl's was 11/10. She invited me to extend the booking and I did so but clearly on the basis of only an extra half an hour as I explained I had already had another punt earlier that evening and I had to call a halt somewhere. I did not mislead her in any way but she said although she used an agency, she decided where and when she would work . So she decided herself to stay much longer and 3 bottles of wine and many sounds later, she left the hotel at about 2.00am.

I was lucky I know, I obviously caught her on a good night where she had made the decision that she didnt want to work later on and just wanted to relax, have a bit of nookie and a laugh and drink some wine. If Carlsberg did punts then this is the way they would do them !!

ps . if any nice punters want her details then pm me.

Now, punters are regularly bashed here for complaining about WGs and their profiles, attitude, the bad punt etc. Here is the flip side of this. There is another thread here concerning punts with much younger ladies. Well over the weekend I had a punt with a lady more than 25 years my junior in London !

Now before people start throwing stones or rioting in the streets, I fully accept that it would be totally unreasonable and unrealistic to expect this standard of punt on an ongoing basis but it is just the business when it does happen every now and again.

I had booked an EE agency lady for a 1 hour booking early in the evening. She was georgeous looking, stunning petite body, professional, was prepared to do whatever it said on the tin but she was just mechanical.

Accordingly, later in the evening I decided to go again . I checked my list of indies but to be fair I had left it too late so I booked a young asian lady. It was a hotel outcall and she arrived circa 9.45pm for a 1 hour booking.Unlike the EE lady, immediately I opened the door everything was different. Looks wise she might have been a notch below her photos but she was just simply lovely. She was smiling and relaxed which translated to me immediately. She had some wine and she just chatted easily for a while, really happy and relaxed as she told me where she was from and what her plans were. Then we got on with the private stuff and I cant explain it but everything was just easy. She french kissed long and fully which is critical to me. I love RO also , lots of it and after a while I propped her up on the bed, resting her back and head on big pillows with a glass of wine in one hand, me licking her at the Y , her leg over my shoulder and her stiletto just slightly pressing onto my back with the room full of eastern buddha bar sounds on the ipod. I wont forget that picture for some time, it was sublime.!

Smiths is like a broken record but he is 100% right, it really is about attitude --- this girl's was 11/10. She invited me to extend the booking and I did so but clearly on the basis of only an extra half an hour as I explained I had already had another punt earlier that evening and I had to call a halt somewhere. I did not mislead her in any way but she said although she used an agency, she decided where and when she would work . So she decided herself to stay much longer and 3 bottles of wine and many sounds later, she left the hotel at about 2.00am.

I was lucky I know, I obviously caught her on a good night where she had made the decision that she didnt want to work later on and just wanted to relax, have a bit of nookie and a laugh and drink some wine. If Carlsberg did punts then this is the way they would do them !!

You should email this to Carlsberg.... brilliant post... had me hooked all the way Lol :D ..... and what is more you are willing to share it with all of your Carlsberg mates... Top Man ;)

If Carlsberg did punts then this is the way they would do them !!

Blimey! Two punts in one evening?

''What you havin'?''

''Mines a punt, no make that two.''

Sounds as if you had a really good time there. This is surely the type of punt we all dream of.;)

Smiths will love it.

Blimey! Two punts in one evening?

''What you havin'?''

''Mines a punt, no make that two.''

Sounds as if you had a really good time there. This is surely the type of punt we all dream of.;)

Smiths will love it.

I would love it if it were me but i always like to hear about good punts. As you say its the punting nirvana.:D:)

As you say when this kind of punt happens, lap it up and enjoy. Good to hear such a positive experience.;)

If only they made Carlsberg in the shape of a Man, mmm that would be good :D

Nice cool, cold beer on a naked man's chest yummy ;):):D:)

I had a Carlsberg type punt today. I thought I had gone through this lady's full repetoir of what she would do and what she wouldn't do, as I have seen her several times before, and I thought it couldn't get any better.

She varies the meeting every time, so it is spontaneous, amusing, erotic and incredibly sexy, but this time, at the end, she just suggested we have a shower together.

In itself a very simple thing, but to stand in the shower with an incredibly sexy lady, who has a body to die for, she then soaps you all over and then washes it off, and then it is your turn to soap her all over and wash it off (I would have licked it off, but I don't like the taste of shower gel), was a real unexpected treat. Her mouthwash trick was a vision to behold.

I just wish I had a flat like the Carlsberg flatshare advert overlooking The Emirates, and the trainee cook as a flatmate.

If only they made Carlsberg in the shape of a Man, mmm that would be good :D

Nice cool, cold beer on a naked man's chest yummy ;):):D:)

It can be arranged.:o

I would love it if it were me but i always like to hear about good punts. As you say its the punting nirvana.;):)

Looks like cumango came and went and then came again before she left.:D

That is great to hear. It does set the bar rather high though!

Another Carlsberg punt today. I have had to use a different orgasmatronic scale for this particular lady. She reached 18/10 for quite a long time towards the end of the meeting.

To be quite honest, now I come to think of it, the punt was more like a Heineken one, as she stimlated the senses by touching parts, where other ladies have either not ventured, or not got the same reaction.

A great practioner in the Art of wOWO !

This lady has to be rationed to avoid sensual overload. Not for the faint hearted, or Mr Average Punter.

Only sophisticated Heineken drinkers should venture down this path.

Looks like cumango came and went and then came again before she left.

That's very funny lol :rolleyes: xxx

It can be arranged.

Really Mr Viz ? :D:p :)

Another Carlsberg punt today. I have had to use a different orgasmatronic scale for this particular lady. She reached 18/10 for quite a long time towards the end of the meeting.

To be quite honest, now I come to think of it, the punt was more like a Heineken one, as she stimlated the senses by touching parts, where other ladies have either not ventured, or not got the same reaction.

A great practioner in the Art of wOWO !

This lady has to be rationed to avoid sensual overload. Not for the faint hearted, or Mr average punter.

Only sophisticated Heineken drinkers should venture down this path.

So, take it your an 'average punter' zoro.

:):)

That's very funny lol :rolleyes: xxx

Really Mr Viz ? :D:p :)

So, take it your an 'average punter' zoro.

:):)

Define "average punter", and I will tell you if I come close.

Define "average punter", and I will tell you if I come close.

Zoro, it is in the context of what you say in your post 'def not for the faint hearted or 'average punter' .

So, being as I have more experience with all different 'punters' I would like you to give your primarily example first to see what exactly you think IS the 'average' punter and why you consider yourself one.

Or not one if may be the case :rolleyes::D;):) xxx

Or not one if may be the case :rolleyes::D;):) xxx

I do not consider myself to be the Average Punter at all. I am one who likes an unhurried appointment with a lady who has character, charm, intelligence, sometimes sophistication, and who is sexy and erotic in the service she delivers.

I am not one who likes a "wham, bam, thank you mam" punt, nor one who likes a "whip it in whip it out, wipe it" punt, nor one who likes just a "rub and tug".

To me the whole experience should be considered the practice of an art form, in which the provider is very good within her field, and in which the recipient receives sensations outside of the normal, fully appreciates the experience as a sense sensation, and not just a quick bang, and communicates to the provider if she is providing the right experience, so that future meetings between the two participants become better.

The common term is "chemistry" between the two participants. This is not a term I think is particularly apt, having gained a high grade "A" level in the subject, nor is "biology" or "anatomy" the correct description. I prefer to describe it as something just clicks between the two, and the experience is therefore much better for both than the "average punt" with the "average punter".

Are you available next Thursday?

I do not consider myself to be the Average Punter at all. I am one who likes an unhurried appointment with a lady who has character, charm, intelligence, sometimes sophistication, and who is sexy and erotic in the service she delivers.

I am not one who likes a "wham, bam, thank you mam" punt, nor one who likes a "whip it in whip it out, wipe it" punt, nor one who likes just a "rub and tug".

To me the whole experience should be considered the practice of an art form, in which the provider is very good within her field, and in which the recipient receives sensations outside of the normal, fully appreciates the experience as a sense sensation, and not just a quick bang, and communicates to the provider if she is providing the right experience, so that future meetings between the two participants become better.

The common term is "chemistry" between the two participants. This is not a term I think is particularly apt, having gained a high grade "A" level in the subject, nor is "biology" or "anatomy" the correct description. I prefer to describe it as something just clicks between the two, and the experience is therefore much better for both than the "average punt" with the "average punter".

Are you available next Thursday?

I like it. I like it alot Zoro ;):) shame I'm not around Thursday :eek: xxx

I had another Carlsberg and Heineken punt on Monday.

This was a punt that I dreamed of, and I managed to reach that parts that I like reaching.

With one thing and another, the one hour meeting went on for 1h30m.

This lady will empty my bank balance, as well as emptying other things.

Oh well, life is for enjoyment, it is no good being the richest man in the graveyard.

I had another Carlsberg and Heineken punt on Monday.

This was a punt that I dreamed of, and I managed to reach that parts that I like reaching.

With one thing and another, the one hour meeting went on for 1h30m.

This lady will empty my bank balance, as well as emptying other things.

Oh well, life is for enjoyment, it is no good being the richest man in the graveyard.

Its great , isn't it !! And from our perspective I guess we think it really is quite easy for the girl to give that Carlsberg experience punt. Obviously its not, unfortunately. However,I suspect every now and again a WG does get genuine pleasure from knowing that she has really brightened someone's day ---- it must be quite an empowering feeling !:eek:

If only they made Carlsberg in the shape of a Man, mmm that would be good

Nice cool, cold beer on a naked man's chest yummy :eek::):D:)

Now that sounds good, better than champagne anyday :);)