Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starman

Jacqui Smith's semi-secret super-powered police

10 posts in this topic

would anyone like to join me in emigrating? i`m thinking of running some kind of phone-in competition to find suitable companions, and the proceeds from the phone in will provide enough revenue for say, a small island in the maldives. we won`t have to worry about rising sea levels as by the time climate change has rendered the area into a paddling pool we`ll be six feet under and out of a world with people like this in it.

thanks for posting starman.

The police forces have always hated customs as they have more powers than them.

If I believed in conspiracy, I believe that the destruction of History teaching was deliberate. If the Tories of the 1820s had thought of the powers that labour has given itself, there would never have been Reform and the Corresponding Societies would have been banned & broken immediately. There would never have been unions & never have been a Labour party.

There may have been successful revolution then, but now we have a disarmed polulace (except for criminals).

I am waiting to hear the excuses when some middleaged woman is tasered at a demo

And an interesting article in the mail about ACPO.

As long as Sandra Horley, Chief Executive of Refuge, is not now portrayed as a 'Feminazi', which this link describes as a 'tirade'.

Maybe not the ideal behaviour at these type of forum. Even the words use in this report is suggestive of this:

"...a verbal assault, she condemned plans (for a database of serial domestic abusers)...Ms Smith tried to interrupt the tirade but was shouted down before solicitor general Vera Baird stepped in to argue the government's case".

Its rather uncanny that the article finishes with the following comments:

"Earlier, Ms Smith told the meeting violence against women was unacceptable whatever the circumstances"