smiths

Vanilla Punting.

29 posts in this topic

What do posters consider to be the services on offer at a Vanilla punt?

What do posters consider to be the services offered at a Vanilla punt?

All covered services.

A 99 rather than a 69?

IMO vanilla means covered oral and sex. No fk. No rev oral.

I thought 'Vanilla' meant ordinary sex, ie: nothing too adventurous and pretty much what you would do with a regular partner.

I do enjoy this kind of practice (with the right WG) as I am a sucker for proper GFE. ;):D

No BDSM or fetsh.

Fairly boring relly IMHO. Give me a dominant GFE anytime. ;)

A 99 rather than a 69?

...................or Mick Jagger using a Magnum instead of a Mars Bar:rolleyes:

For me Vanilla means the same as GFE, i.e. nothing extreme or perverted ;)

IMO vanilla means covered oral and sex. No fk. No rev oral.

I would still describe a session that included Reverse Oral as "Vanilla". Anything less than that and it may as well be "marital".

To me, vanilla also conjures bland and boring and nothing to get worked up about (i.e. plain).

B

Conventional elements: HJ + OWO/OW + Sex (protected)

No GFE.

just staight sex in the man above position, like you get at home , and to be avoided in paid for sex as not considered value for your money:(

Vanilla is not my thing.

I prefer stratchiatella or rum-raisins.

Conventional elements: HJ + OWO/OW + Sex (protected)

No GFE.

I reckon snogging is ok on a vanilla punt.

no spanking, rimming, strapons, costumes.

What some of you guys have described here is a "personal service" ie no kissing, no owo, just booby sucking covered oral, a bit of a grope and straight into sex, usually in one position.

Personally i think a vanilla service is a basic gfe, bit of kissing,a few husgs and caresses, covered oral, ro but no 69 and sex in missionary or girl on top.

I may be wrong, but thats my inerpretation of it.xx

What some of you guys have described here is a "personal service" ie no kissing, no owo, just booby sucking covered oral, a bit of a grope and straight into sex, usually in one position.

Personally i think a vanilla service is a basic gfe, bit of kissing,a few husgs and caresses, covered oral, ro but no 69 and sex in missionary or girl on top.

I may be wrong, but thats my inerpretation of it.xx

not doggie then?????

Good thread smiths.

For me a vanilla punt is defined by basic services such as covered O and limited kissing.

I have to say that a vanilla punt with a stunningly beautiful girl with the figure of a goddess can be a very erotic encounter indeed and would not - has not - put me off another visit. Some girls just have something about them that seems to compensate for the limited services they offer.

Vanilla is not always to be scoffed at.

I had a punt with a lady who describes her style as vanilla. It included lots of kissing, oral both ways without, doggy, mish, her on top and a fabulous titwank that finally did for me. If thats vanilla, its fine for me. Oh, and she kept all her underwear on too.

give me vanilla with a flake anyday :D LOL :D

give me vanilla with a flake anyday :D LOL :D

you are so easy to please:)

I would guess, but I stand to be corrected, that most punts are prpbably classed as vanilla. Sex in various usual positions, kissing,bj,69, RO etc I would expect as read, although I know make sure !:D

OWO,CIM,WS,COF,COB would be outside vanilla probably and then any fetishes would defo be outside.

I love WS [ her giving only ] and I try to experiment a bit with this occassionaly . Saw an EE girl recently who was happy to give it a go but was a bit perturbed when I arranged for her not to go to the bathroom but instead sit up near the egde of a big luxurious comfy chair in the hotel bedroom , with me below her on the carpet. So I start kissing her thighs etc and after a little trickle, she announces its all over. Thats fine I said thinking that she might not be into it and found it difficult, but she had in fact wet the chair cushion. !! Serves me right ! :D:D Probably not to be classed as vanilla !

The first time I heard this term was decades ago from a non-WG friend who used it rather critically in a hard-line way to mean strictly mish with no foreplay. I tend to understand this term as being relative and comparative in meaning, rather than having an absolute sense.

Being a goaty old perve I certainly like all kinds of non-vanilla activities but I also like vanilla sometimes too, even a sensual massage with HR. The main things for me are enthusiasm, enjoyment and imagination (and encouragement of my imagination) within the constraints of whatever boundaries are set. I'd rather have these with vanilla, than a tutti frutti sundae without them.

I would guess, but I stand to be corrected, that most punts are prpbably classed as vanilla. Sex in various usual positions, kissing,bj,69, RO etc I would expect as read, although I know make sure !:D

OWO,CIM,WS,COF,COB would be outside vanilla probably and then any fetishes would defo be outside.

I love WS [ her giving only ] and I try to experiment a bit with this occassionaly . Saw an EE girl recently who was happy to give it a go but was a bit perturbed when I arranged for her not to go to the bathroom but instead sit up near the egde of a big luxurious comfy chair in the hotel bedroom , with me below her on the carpet. So I start kissing her thighs etc and after a little trickle, she announces its all over. Thats fine I said thinking that she might not be into it and found it difficult, but she had in fact wet the chair cushion. !! Serves me right ! :D:D Probably not to be classed as vanilla !

Not sure about OWO. I think that is quite vanilla. Nice tho....

Not sure about OWO. I think that is quite vanilla. Nice tho....

By vanilla. I think one means services that you believe ought to be included in the punt automatically ---- sort of standard stuff. Many of the girls posting here have made it quite clear that they will not do OWO, which is quite understandable IMO and even they might consider that they provide more than ' just' a vanilla service.

My take on it is that the vanilla lady I saw considered pretty much everything as being normal but drew the line at CIM/anal/watersports etc and thats pretty much what I would refer to as a baseline. Certainly, that meeting produced the most stunning deep throat experience for me and that was just a part of her normal repetoire.

Its probably all about the difference between Tesco's own brand, Walls, Loseley, Ben & Jerry's etc - its all vanilla but some are better than others