degdilemma

Berlin anyone

3 posts in this topic

Been invited to a stag in Berlin, but never thought of this place as being any good for a weekend chasing the ladies - beer maybe, but not women?

Any good places to check out there?

Been invited to a stag in Berlin, but never thought of this place as being any good for a weekend chasing the ladies - beer maybe, but not women?

Any good places to check out there?

Yeah loads,

Take a look at this thread : http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28487

Have Fun

Your understanding f Berlin, the centre of European culture, is good - this is a city where the greatest pleasures are those of the table, not the bed (although when I lived there I was lucky enough to have a door key) Obviously in such a metropolis there have to be WGs, and now that it is the German Capital, again, with loads of politicians there have to be WGs.

The Bel Ami just by the Olympia Stadion, and opposite the house formerly allocated as the married quarter of the Senior Chaplain in the British Sector Headquarters, was always well reputed - mostly Polish girls of quality. The George V (IIRR) was grubbier!

Stuttgarter Platz (Stutti!) had bars & peep-shows with cubicles. The 17ter Juni (now called something cute about German Unity) used to be lined on both sides with 20DM Nutten. The ruins of Mussolini's old embassy were also fertile!

I think that the main warning (particularly if it is a stag night do) is to make very sure that you are sober enough to tell the difference between girls and boys!

Berlin ist eine Reise wert!