Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

'Renting ' the WGs body

33 posts in this topic

I am curious about peoples views on this, more so because I have read posts where the WGs themselves have referred to this term in a matter of fact way when describing what they do, which frankly surprises me.

Renting your body to a punter conjures up a picture for me of an out of body type experience where the WG disassociates herself from her body and allows her body to be used at the will of the rentee. This is far from my general experience of a booking where the lady has been very much there in body and soul and controls at her discretion what she is going to do and what she will allow to be done with her bod at any given time.

Do you as punters feel that you are entitled to ' rent ' a WG for the duration of the booking and then ' hand back ' the body in reasonable order and condition after the punt ? And ladies, why do you think some of you seem happy to use the term ' rent ' ? Do you think it is perfectly appropriate ?

Rent sums it up perfectly. We don't get to own the body, or borrow it.

Rent sums it up perfectly. We don't get to own the body, or borrow it.

Famous quote I've heard not a little of, repeatedly:

"If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it".

You know what you're getting either end, and it's a more intrinsically honest transaction than hanging around Movida and trying to get pregnant by a footballer. Plus, the Daily Mail will not be watching your every move in perpetuity.

I am curious about peoples views on this, more so because I have read posts where the WGs themselves have referred to this term in a matter of fact way when describing what they do, which frankly surprises me.

Renting your body to a punter conjures up a picture for me of an out of body type experience where the WG disassociates herself from her body and allows her body to be used at the will of the rentee. This is far from my general experience of a booking where the lady has been very much there in body and soul and controls at her discretion what she is going to do and what she will allow to be done with her bod at any given time.

Do you as punters feel that you are entitled to ' rent ' a WG for the duration of the booking and then ' hand back ' the body in reasonable order and condition after the punt ? And ladies, why do you think some of you seem happy to use the term ' rent ' ? Do you think it is perfectly appropriate ?

Hmm, not sure I like that concept: "I'm just returning this rented body, sorry, there's a slight scrape down one side but a bit of filler and paint'll sort it." When I meet a lady I very much want to engage with her mind as well as her body.

Does remind me of the old joke about the sign in the pub toilets though: 'You're not buying the beer here, just renting it'. :D

I think there is a subtle difference between renting and hiring. Renting tends to be related to temporary ownership of an object whereas hiring extends to the procurement of services.

There are many comments about disappointing punts on here and it could be that those events relate to when a WG has rented you her body but provided no service. In contrast, the punts that you dream of (and return to) are the ones when the body happens to come along with an owner who is committed to providing a service :D.

Its just a ridiculous term in the first place. Someone stupidly invented this term as replacement for "buying" or "using" ...which are equally ridiculous.

I might share my body for appointed time, but not in any case "rent" it.

In contrast, the punts that you dream of (and return to) are the ones when the body happens to come along with an owner who is committed to providing a service :D.

It seems a bit cold to say "I rented n for x amount of time". Not sure I really like that as a concept. The whole thing for me is closer to an experience, like when you go on a hot air balloon ride. You don't rent the balloon, you go along for the experience and the balloon is naturally a requirement of the experience.

Edited by Stoobie
punctuation

I think there is a subtle difference between renting and hiring. Renting tends to be related to temporary ownership of an object whereas hiring extends to the procurement of services. .

Fixtures and fittings. If anyone has rented off Foxtons, they'll know that there's a reason why they put tin foil underneath the furniture on carpets before you move in - to screw you when they do their fingertip inventory when you leave. "Wear and tear"? Photograph everything to prove them wrong.

At the end of a punt, pleasing or disappointing, perhaps we should post a post-cum photo of every WG for her FR - like how AWank has a "verification picture" option.

There are many comments about disappointing punts on here and it could be that those events relate to when a WG has rented you her body but provided no service. In contrast, the punts that you dream of (and return to) are the ones when the body happens to come along with an owner who is committed to providing a service :D.

A happy client means a happy hooker. No arguments there.

On a tangent....an ex of mine was very into weed, child of the 70s. Grew his own, tried to switch me on to it. I just felt sleepy and boring, and horribly aware I was talking garbage. Apparently, once: On his own produce, he had an "out of body" experience when we were having sex, and was "floating" above the bed - so it was like having sex in stereo.

No thank you. Renting and whatnot - it depends on how much you are giving away. Whether it's "you", the "persona", or just a handy £200.

I rented a room in the Manderin Oriental in Kuala Lumpar for a few nights. Bloody wonderful experience. Never for a second did I wonder if this was a rent, a hire a share or a what.

My body will be available for rental after I die (won't bother me :rolleyes:), until then, my services are available for a price.

My body will be available for rental after I die (won't bother me :rolleyes:), .......

Could I put a reserve bid down now.....? Think it would be lovely to have you stuffed. :)

Could I put a reserve bid down now.....? Think it would be lovely to have you stuffed. :rolleyes:

As long as you promise to put me at the top of the stairs and the stuffing should include a motion sensor and whatnot so that as folk pass I say RAAAWWWRRRR!!

:)

As long as you promise to put me at the top of the stairs and the stuffing should include a motion sensor and whatnot so that as folk pass I say RAAAWWWRRRR!!

:rolleyes:

Done!

Will engage the best taxidermist in town. Heck I spare no expense, will get that lot who pickled Lenin and kept the old pope going for several years before his 'official demise'. Reckon he was reeling off taped prayers too. I'll make sure you have a rich and diverse repertoire of sounds... :)

Its just a ridiculous term in the first place. Someone stupidly invented this term as replacement for "buying" or "using" ...which are equally ridiculous.

I might share my body for appointed time, but not in any case "rent" it.

Thank god someone finally had the good sense to snip this stupid thread in the bud.

I think some first coined it in reference to a comment someone made saying that they have paid the girl so the girl should do exactly what he wanted as he had effectively "bought" her for the hour. I think hired is a more apt word to use, you rent inanimate objects such as cars, boats, paintstrippers, you hire a person depending on if you need the servcies they supply ie, nanny, private detective, wg :rolleyes:

In my view I'd be worried about anybody who thought the fee paid was to "rent the WG's body".

In my view the payment is for the delivery of agreed services, and its impossible to have a really good punt without being in tune mentally as well as physically.

Arrrggghhh!!

Since it was I who used the phrase which cumandgo noticed in another thread, I feel forced to stand here and scream

'THEY'RE JUST WORDS!!!!!!'

PLUS - I never said 'rent the body' , I said 'rent the (in this case, boy)'

Rent mre, hire me short-term, borrow me and leave a gift to say thanks - do what the hell you want just turn up clean and polite. Think what you want, feel how you want, be detached, be engaged, think it's real, think it's fake, think it's all wonderful, I don't care.

Just turn up, clean, polite, have a good time and pay me.

All this pontificating is balls.

The terms rent, hire or even short term lease are fine with me. You just cant buy me. A rental, or lease has to be returned and therefor needs to be respected whilst in your hands whereas if you buy you can treat it anyway you wish.

Its all just terminology, which at the end of the day means sod all.

As Claire has said, be clean, polite (I,ll add respectful) and pay me and I dont really care what you want to term the bloody transaction.

I think the problem is with the attitude behind the words much more than with the words themselves.

The type of chap (cue generalisation) who would say he is renting your body, would probably be the chap who would be quite rude and demanding. In his mindset, renting your body would mean that he could do pretty much what he liked with it for 60 mins. The next thing you know, you've got to replace your boudoir carpet because you wore a track in it running away from him and a bad FR because "This girl is crap VFM, she wouldn't let me stick it up her nose, in her ear, up her jaxi (sp) and when I wanted to hang her from the light fitting and jizz in her hair whilst singing "Rule Brittania", she ran screaming down the street in her undercrackers!" :rolleyes:

Mr "Purchasing your time/services" is the way to go. :)

idiom:

for rent

Available for use or service in return for payment

Is this not what we offer. We are available for service in return for payment

I think the problem is with the attitude behind the words much more than with the words themselves.

The type of chap (cue generalisation) who would say he is renting your body, would probably be the chap who would be quite rude and demanding. In his mindset, renting your body would mean that he could do pretty much what he liked with it for 60 mins. The next thing you know, you've got to replace your boudoir carpet because you wore a track in it running away from him and a bad FR because "This girl is crap VFM, she wouldn't let me stick it up her nose, in her ear, up her jaxi (sp) and when I wanted to hang her from the light fitting and jizz in her hair whilst singing "Rule Brittania", she ran screaming down the street in her undercrackers!" :rolleyes:

Mr "Purchasing your time/services" is the way to go. :)

Quality !! :) Had me spilling tea all over the screen! ROTFL :D:)

Where did the term 'rent boy' come from ?

I think of it as buying a service for a period of time.

The girl is using her body (and mind) to provide the service. How she uses her body and mind will affect the quality of the service.

It's just words.

If you prefer you can think of it as 'smelling a beautiful flower then walking on' for an hour.

If you prefer to think of it as renting or whatever then as long as you pay the money and it's all consensual I'm sure nobody cares.

The opposite to 'Working Girls' is 'Rent Boys'.... which uses the term Rent.

To lighten the subject... my son when he was small told me was going to be a 'Rent Boy' when he was older..... I asked him what a 'Rent Boy' does.... he said "You Know.... they buy a plot of land.. and rent it out"... ah bless. He is now 17 and no longer wants to be a 'Rent Boy'.... :rolleyes: