jerboa

Katowice

35 posts in this topic

I'm staying two nights In Katowice In June, as a side trip from a visit to NL/Germany. I got a cheap flight from Dortmund to Katowice on Wizz air.

I like the look of some of the ladies on http://www.odloty.tv/ will get a local SIM card once I arrive. Not got any accommodation yet, will check out prices for hotels or apartments.

I'm staying two nights In Katowice In June, as a side trip from a visit to NL/Germany. I got a cheap flight from Dortmund to Katowice on Wizz air.

I like the look of some of the ladies on http://www.odloty.tv/ will get a local SIM card once I arrive. Not got any accommodation yet, will check out prices for hotels or apartments.

you could try www.roksa.pl too. I found a couple of good girls in Krakov on there but there were some not so good ones too. A lot advertised an hourly rate but wanted extra for a lot of services

A good sim card is called PLAY and 10 zloty starter pack lasted 3 days with lots of calls

What are flights like with all this volcanoe business. Wanted to fly to Talinn in April but didn't want to risk it?

It is a poor part of Poland. A lot of the girls working in London are from or near Katowice .

An hour or so on the train or Bus take To Krakow .

I heard good reports about some Sex clubs in Krakow .(Babylon ??)

You can do a tour of the clubs ,and if you meet on that you fancy you can take her out on a min 2 hour booking plus taxi .

Girls are cheaper than Krakow .

Have fun and report back tp HQ.

i'm staying two nights in katowice in june, as a side trip from a visit to nl/germany. I got a cheap flight from dortmund to katowice on wizz air.

I like the look of some of the ladies on http://www.odloty.tv/ will get a local sim card once i arrive. Not got any accommodation yet, will check out prices for hotels or apartments.

addict !!!!!

I would copy the Katowice pages from Lonley Planet guide on Poland ,as well as the Directory section in the book for Polish and English words .

Nearly all the info is there .

you could try www.roksa.pl too. I found a couple of good girls in Krakov on there but there were some not so good ones too. A lot advertised an hourly rate but wanted extra for a lot of services

A good sim card is called PLAY and 10 zloty starter pack lasted 3 days with lots of calls

Thanks Steve will take a look at roksa too.

What are flights like with all this volcanoe business. Wanted to fly to Talinn in April but didn't want to risk it?

Well fingers crossed on that one. :rolleyes:

It is a poor part of Poland. A lot of the girls working in London are from or near Katowice .

You can do a tour of the clubs ,and if you meet on that you fancy you can take her out on a min 2 hour booking plus taxi .

I might take the train down to Krakow, to see the sights, maybe try a club, or stick to Indy girls.

addict !!!!!

Yes I know. :)

I might take the train down to Krakow, to see the sights, maybe try a club, or stick to Indy girls.

Not really much to see in Krakow. I would stick to the Indy girls mate. I have a PLAY sim card you can have if you are Watford way next week

Not really much to see in Krakow. I would stick to the Indy girls mate. I have a PLAY sim card you can have if you are Watford way next week

I will give you a call mate.

Good choice! Ask her if she's coming over to Blighty for a bit :cool:

Good choice! Ask her if she's coming over to Blighty for a bit :(

Ok I will give her an Interview, might end up bringing her home In my suitcase lol. :rolleyes:

Ok I will give her an Interview, might end up bringing her home In my suitcase lol. :D

The phone No and the hours on her proflie indicates it is either , her business calling centre ,or a no of a brothel or a club .

Better to have a few plans as a back up,which i am sure you have already

Have FUN ..

The phone No and the hours on her proflie indicates it is either , her business calling centre ,or a no of a brothel or a club .

Better to have a few plans as a back up,which i am sure you have already

Have FUN ..

Good timing for your trip. The £ is going up against the Zloty .

About 5 pln to the £ now .

Don't change money at the airport . Wait until you get to the centre and change at Kantors ( private currency exchange counters ).

Sunday 6th-Monday 7th June

Katowice Is the main town of the Upper Silesian Metropolitan area, you could say It's similar to the German Rhur valley, a large urbanisation, well known for Industrial output, the area Is also one of the richest In Poland.

I took a flight from Dortmund with Wizz air to Katowice on Sunday afternoon, only takes around an hour, got through the terminal easy and found the bus to Katowice, cost 20zl and takes about a half hour, the bus stops at the small bus station In front of the train station, I got off and had a good look around, I bought a Orange Go10 Sim card, cost just 10zl with 120zl worth of credit.

I was booked Into the Novotel Centrum, I didn't have a map on me, poor planning, so jumped In a taxi outside the station, the old boy turned on the meter, so no dramas, cost 23zl.

Found my room, nice size, good bed, wired Internet, Tv, but the mini bar Is locked. I was tired from no sleep, and a visit to Beverly the night before, It was about 5pm by now, I gave a few numbers from http://www.odloty.tv/ a call, most didn't answer, a couple did, but no English. Maybe all the hookers of Katowice were at church. By about 8pm I called It a night and got my head down.

Woke up refreshed on Monday, had something to eat, used the gym and pool and returned about midday to my room, had another look on Odloty, and rang some more numbers, again many didn't answer, some that did couldn't speak English, even when It stated on their profile that they did, and they were not Interested In trying to communicate with me.

So things seemed to be going not well, I called Naomi, http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_popup.php/products_id/11474 she spoke good enough English, sounded nice on the phone, I got her to text her address, and to my surprise her apartment block at Aleja Rozdzienskiego 88, was only 5 mins walk from the Novotel, booked for 2:30pm, I arrived outside block 88 and gave her a ring, so she could tell me her flat number and number of floor, met at the door by Naomi, she was a pretty tall blonde girl of about 19, the hour was only 30zl extra, so went for the hour, was offered a shower, Naomi was not alone In the flat, as she kept nipping Into another room, which was slightly Irritating, also as we began she mentioned she dosn't kiss, and BBBJ was extra, so I went for covered oral, she was good enough, we did a few postitions, she was good but nothing special, I came after about 20 mins, was offered another shower, I returned to the bedroom, and she returned from the kitchen, I'm sure she was hoping I'd get dressed and piss off, but I can be a stubborn fooker, and wanted the time I paid for, Naomi then told me It was a only cum once service, I wasn't going to argue the toss, so I asked her to give me a massage, and we chatted, a nice enough girl, I guess I should of just gone for the half hour. She needs to buy a new mattress too lol.

I returned to the hotel and decided what to do next, I was leaving for the airport at 4am, It was about 4 In the afternoon now, so tried some more numbers on Odloty, this was time consuming, and even at this time of day on Monday many didn't answer, got a few answer, and 3-4 spoke reasonable English, had them text their address, and I checked to see where they were located.

One of them was Amber De Lux http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_popup.php/products_id/22736 her photos looked Impressive, and she was only across the road at Aleja Rozdzienskiego 90, the next block down from Naomi's. Booked for 6pm, and again called her from outside, was shown In by her, and plesantly surprised that she looked as good as her photos, Amber Is a good looking petite 28 yr old Blonde, with a all over tanned and toned body, naturally large breasts and shaven pussy.

Her rate at 300zl Is In the upper rate for Katowice, but she did look good.

Paid and was offered a shower, and given a drink on my return, nice chatty girl, again told me she dosn't kiss, and BBBJ would be extra, wasn't Impressed to pay 300zl and charged extra, but to be fair Amber's covered oral was very good, we did 69, she Is a gymnast and did a few Interesting postitions.

Amber told me she works In the same flat with Blondi VIP http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_popup.php/products_id/23653 as It happens I had called Blondi, but no answer, so told Amber to tell her mate she'd missed out on the good stuff lol. Amber also told me she Is from Gdansk, but works In Katowice because It's away from family, and Is a busy place.

I popped back to the hotel, packed my bag, and headed out for some dinner, had a medium pizza and a large beer at Pizza hut, only cost 28zl, then took a walk around town, and walk some distance, ended up at the junction of Rozdzienskiego and Bogucicka, on that corner I noticed to ladies waiting, they were dressed In short skirts and tight tops and high heels, I guessed they were off duty nuns waiting for a lift back to their convent, I could be wrong though.

I headed back Into town, was thinking of checking out Babylon club, but didn't bring a map, never found It, and ended up having a few beers, before walking back to the hotel, checked out and got to the nearby bus stop for the airport bus with only a minute to spare.

I liked Katowice, didn't have much luck with the Odloty girls, I think If I learn a bit of basic Polish It would help, next time I will go for longer, and will try some clubs, and see what the local bar/club scene Is like.

Katowice Is the main town of the Upper Silesian Metropolitan area, you could say It's similar to the German Rhur valley, a large urbanisation, well known for Industrial output, the area Is also one of the richest In Poland.

I took a flight from Dortmund with Wizz air to Katowice on Sunday afternoon, only takes around an hour, got through the terminal easy and found the bus to Katowice, cost 20zl and takes about a half hour, the bus stops at the small bus station In front of the train station, I got off and had a good look around, I bought a Orange Go10 Sim card, cost just 10zl with 120zl worth of credit.

I was booked Into the Novotel Centrum, I didn't have a map on me, poor planning, so jumped In a taxi outside the station, the old boy turned on the meter, so no dramas, cost 23zl.

Found my room, nice size, good bed, wired Internet, Tv, but the mini bar Is locked. I was tired from no sleep, and a visit to Beverly the night before, It was about 5pm by now, I gave a few numbers from http://www.odloty.tv/ a call, most didn't answer, a couple did, but no English. Maybe all the hookers of Katowice were at church. By about 8pm I called It a night and got my head down.

Woke up refreshed on Monday, had something to eat, used the gym and pool and returned about midday to my room, had another look on Odloty, and rang some more numbers, again many didn't answer, some that did couldn't speak English, even when It stated on their profile that they did, and they were not Interested In trying to communicate with me.

So things seemed to be going not well, I called Naomi, http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_popup.php/products_id/11474 she spoke good enough English, sounded nice on the phone, I got her to text her address, and to my surprise her apartment block at Aleja Rozdzienskiego 88, was only 5 mins walk from the Novotel, booked for 2:30pm, I arrived outside block 88 and gave her a ring, so she could tell me her flat number and number of floor, met at the door by Naomi, she was a pretty tall blonde girl of about 19, the hour was only 30zl extra, so went for the hour, was offered a shower, Naomi was not alone In the flat, as she kept nipping Into another room, which was slightly Irritating, also as we began she mentioned she dosn't kiss, and BBBJ was extra, so I went for covered oral, she was good enough, we did a few postitions, she was good but nothing special, I came after about 20 mins, was offered another shower, I returned to the bedroom, and she returned from the kitchen, I'm sure she was hoping I'd get dressed and piss off, but I can be a stubborn fooker, and wanted the time I paid for, Naomi then told me It was a only cum once service, I wasn't going to argue the toss, so I asked her to give me a massage, and we chatted, a nice enough girl, I guess I should of just gone for the half hour. She needs to buy a new mattress too lol.

I returned to the hotel and decided what to do next, I was leaving for the airport at 4am, It was about 4 In the afternoon now, so tried some more numbers on Odloty, this was time consuming, and even at this time of day on Monday many didn't answer, got a few answer, and 3-4 spoke reasonable English, had them text their address, and I checked to see where they were located.

One of them was Amber De Lux http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_popup.php/products_id/22736 her photos looked Impressive, and she was only across the road at Aleja Rozdzienskiego 90, the next block down from Naomi's. Booked for 6pm, and again called her from outside, was shown In by her, and plesantly surprised that she looked as good as her photos, Amber Is a good looking petite 28 yr old Blonde, with a all over tanned and toned body, naturally large breasts and shaven pussy.

Paid and was offered a shower, and given a drink on my return, nice chatty girl, again told me she dosn't kiss, and BBBJ would be extra, wasn't Impressed to pay 300zl and charged extra, but to be fair Amber's covered oral was very good, we did 69, she Is a gymnast and did a few Interesting postitions.

Amber told me she works In the same flat with Blondi VIP http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_popup.php/products_id/23653 as It happens I had called Blondi, but no answer, so told Amber to tell her mate she'd missed out on the good stuff lol. Amber also told me she Is from Gdansk, but works In Katowice because It's away from family, and Is a busy place.

I popped back to the hotel, packed my bag, and headed out for some dinner, had a medium pizza and a large beer at Pizza hut, only cost 28zl, then took a walk around town, and walk some distance, ended up at the junction of Rozdzienskiego and Bogucicka, on that corner I noticed to ladies waiting, they were dressed In short skirts and tight tops and high heels, I guessed they were off duty nuns waiting for a lift back to their convent, I could be wrong though.

I headed back Into town, was thinking of checking out Babylon club, but didn't bring a map, never found It, and ended up having a few beers, before walking back to the hotel, checked out and got to the nearby bus stop for the airport bus with only a minute to spare.

I liked Katowice, didn't have much luck with the Odloty girls, I think If I learn a bit of basic Polish It would help, next time I will go for longer, and will try some clubs, and see what the local bar/club scene Is like.

Pretty much what I experienced in Krakow but at least I had 2 that did everything it says on the tin.

Luck of the draw mate

I think the bar/club scene is more geared to parting stag do's with their money

I'm sure you will have more fun back in Germany

A nice detailed report .

Got few questions on your trip . How much Zloty did you get for your £ ????

Where did you change currency ??

Did you book direct with the hotel,and what was the single room rate ????

Your report and from my experience ,shows that you can't depend fully on the WEB girls for punting company ,and secondly a lot of them pack up by 10pm ,then what do you do for the rest of the evening ????

THis is the need for me to hit the Clubs after 10pm .

The clubs in the big cities like Krakow fit the picture that steve 2 was refering to ,but in places not on the tourist trail ,the scene is differnt .

I had the best time and the best looking girls in the clubs of Szceczin ,where i

i never come across a stag party ,infact only once i met 2 Irish guys .

The one hour in poland in the clubs ,means 1 shot only ,and the sex is mechanical ,unless you become a regular and have a rapport with the girls .

The good thing about the clubs you can view the goodies ,with no obligation to go with them ,or buy lady drinks ,where in Szceczin lady drinks are half that in Krakow .

Having said that ,polish girls in London these days are more of a bargain than in poland if you know where and how to fish them out of all the scams on the SITE that can't speak its name ...........

A nice detailed report .

Got few questions on your trip . How much Zloty did you get for your £ ????

Where did you change currency ??

Did you book direct with the hotel,and what was the single room rate ????

Your report and from my experience ,shows that you can't depend fully on the WEB girls for punting company ,and secondly a lot of them pack up by 10pm ,then what do you do for the rest of the evening ????

THis is the need for me to hit the Clubs after 10pm .

The clubs in the big cities like Krakow fit the picture that steve 2 was refering to ,but in places not on the tourist trail ,the scene is differnt .

I had the best time and the best looking girls in the clubs of Szceczin ,where i

i never come across a stag party ,infact only once i met 2 Irish guys .

The one hour in poland in the clubs ,means 1 shot only ,and the sex is mechanical ,unless you become a regular and have a rapport with the girls .

The good thing about the clubs you can view the goodies ,with no obligation to go with them ,or buy lady drinks ,where in Szceczin lady drinks are half that in Krakow .

Having said that ,polish girls in London these days are more of a bargain than in poland if you know where and how to fish them out of all the scams on the SITE that can't speak its name ...........

I changed a few

Typical result from a mainly unresearched trip to Poland. Finding good girls is hard work! Charging extra for 2 pops or for owo is almost standard unless profile says all included for example.

Typical result from a mainly unresearched trip to Poland. Finding good girls is hard work! Charging extra for 2 pops or for owo is almost standard unless profile says all included for example.

I did do some research before my trip, 2 days was just a side trip to dip my toe In the water, here I even did a bit of a google map of Upper Silesia. :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108884803254201872270.0004866de83b0b3934f75&ll=50.281881,19.072952&spn=0.142163,0.33783&z=12

Intriguing! I clicked on one of your contacts, and found this:

City: Katowice - Centrum

Cell: +48 796 979 952

Mon.�Fri.: From 10.00 To 20.00

Saturday: From 12.00 To 18.00

Closed: Sunday

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Breast: 2

In Calls: Yes

Escort - Out Calls: Yes

30 min : 120zł.

So! She has two breasts? Pfantastisch! Ich komme gleich!

Intriguing! I clicked on one of your contacts, and found this:

City: Katowice - Centrum

Cell: +48 796 979 952

Mon.�Fri.: From 10.00 To 20.00

Saturday: From 12.00 To 18.00

Closed: Sunday

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Breast: 2

In Calls: Yes

Escort - Out Calls: Yes

30 min : 120zł.

So! She has two breasts? Pfantastisch! Ich komme gleich!

Yes thats right, be careful of the ones with 3 plus breasts lol, as you no doubt know many Eastern Euros use the number system for boobies, 1 being small and 5 being bloomin huge! :):eek:

Nearly all the Clubs are located out of the centre ,so you really need taxis .

I have never been to FKK clubs in Germany or any Porno party like the one you posted on,in fact the only club i did in Germany ,was La Follie ,in Berlin ,but having read the the various reports on the FKK clubs ,i think you will find the best club in Poland isn't vfm compared to ones that you have done in Germany and Holland .

The plus thing about the Polish Clubs ,no entrance fee and no obligation to buy lady drinks ,if you don't want to .

There Is a fkk Lords at 41-500, Chorz

A bit of editing what i posted here .

I confused this Town (katowice) and its part of Poland with ,Biyalstock located in the poorest part of Poland ,the North East ,bordering Belaruse.

I was reminded of this when i met a lovely girl from Katowice in Dallas,Texas of all places during the super Bowl .

She told me that katowice is still a Poorer and Cheaper town compared to Krakow .

Still a lot of the Polish girls that i met in London ,seem to . hail from the Area around katowice