ennui

So I'm going to Thailand tomorrow...

8 posts in this topic

...well Koh Samui to be precise. And I'm looking to enjoy a massage everyday, not necessarily with HR every time - not really my style. But some days I will after a bit of a happy ending, so I'm looking for some basic information: Like much to tip? How common is it offered? What's the usual etiquette with the masseuse? And my favourite, how common are CCs?

Thanks

ennui.

Whats a CC? :rolleyes:

You left It a little late, but have a read of the Koh Samui section of the World Sex guide.

I have no idea what a CC is either, but best of luck to you mate - doesn't sound exactly the best time to visit Thailand at the moment.

Might be Ideal time, less tourists on the beach. :rolleyes:

Had it planned for a while, but became a last minute decision with the riots over there.

CCs are Credit Card swipes. It's where the masseuse's hand brushes up through your bum cheeks, touching you balls. You guys need to hang out in the Erotic Massage forum more often.:rolleyes:

Thanks jerboa (is that a Swans reference?) for the World Sex guide tip. Although there's no Samui section, and unfortunately it's mostly FS WG led reports.

Very rough guide is that any place offering Oil Massage ( as opposed to Traditional Thai ) will have extras on the menu. Tip 500 baht HJ , 1000 baht BJ , 1500 FS .

Very rough guide is that any place offering Oil Massage ( as opposed to Traditional Thai ) will have extras on the menu. Tip 500 baht HJ , 1000 baht BJ , 1500 FS .

Just wait until all the so-called 'experts' come out saying that you are paying too much! Crudely that is £11/£22 and £33 and is in line with prices generally last year.

Out of season there are two competing factors - fewer Thai tarts and fewer punters. The TTs think they can push up prices on a scarcity factor - and the punters think that they can push prices down on a scarcity factor.

Market forces at work.

You generally pay after rather than before. In any case make certain you determine what you are going to get. Time, action and so on.

Had it planned for a while, but became a last minute decision with the riots over there.

CCs are Credit Card swipes. It's where the masseuse's hand brushes up through your bum cheeks, touching you balls. You guys need to hang out in the Erotic Massage forum more often.:rolleyes:

Thanks jerboa (is that a Swans reference?) for the World Sex guide tip. Although there's no Samui section, and unfortunately it's mostly FS WG led reports.

If It's just massage with happy ending go for the slightly older ladies, some have magic hands. :P