Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peterbry

Weekend meeting in London with 'A' level provider

12 posts in this topic

Hello chaps,

Free this weekend so am thinking of a 2 hour punt with a London based provider. 18-30, slim and provides 'A' levels are the needs, everything within that is open to suggestion. Can spend 250-300 for the 2 hours.

Been very few 'A' level reports lately (or maybe they just aren't posting reports as 'a' levels or anal), so thought I'd ask here.

Could try Nina on the other site, based in tottenham, ads herself a snina new 20 i think, happy punting!

What about Chloe in the City on the other site. Se her reviews here as Hannah when she was with Max's Angels.

Thanks for the advice. Chloe's profile states different prices, but if the rates at the bottom of her profile correct she'd be a no as she's too expensive. Can't find Nina though.

Any other tips from anyone, it's getting hard to find 'a' level providers these days.

I'd suggest Australian Stacy from the other site. A lovely, friendly girl and the right age and price range.

Try either "Martina." or "Teen Girl London" both in Earls Court area from the other site. :rolleyes:

Well, tried to meet with a few ladies, plans A, B, and C fell through yesterday, and plan D has just cancelled today.

Seems last minutes punts are always tricky to arrange.

Well, tried to meet with a few ladies, plans A, B, and C fell through yesterday, and plan D has just cancelled today.

Seems last minutes punts are always tricky to arrange.

last minute punts with ** girls never work out. The only one i have had any luck with that provides anal is bella1989 from the other site. Teen girl london is ok, but i found her kissing not up to much and she was a bit distant. Your best bet is to have a list from ** and some agency list as well.

I have just recommended Anna Gold form the other site .

Slim , Hungarian based in Earls Court and who can take A like none .

I have just recommended Anna Gold form the other site .

Slim , Hungarian based in Earls Court and who can take A like none .

Her profile says she does bareback, so she is a definite no.

Well I used a condom when I did anal to her .

For me one of the best ; she is really nice and tight .

I'd suggest Australian Stacy from the other site. A lovely, friendly girl and the right age and price range.

I saw Australian Stacy two weeks ago which I enjoyed so much that I will have to make another booking next month.