davmod

lovers of age

65 posts in this topic

i have been thinking about the Queen mother recently. Did you know that we are only 20 Queen mums from Jesus. Anyway as i was thinking about her because i have a sick mind i wondered what is the oldest wg you have been with and if you like the older lady why?

Also what do people think is the correct age for wgs to hang up the lube,condoms and towel:)

I think wg's should be able to work no matter how old they are, so long as they have their own teeth or a decent set of dentures;):rolleyes::P

I think wg's should be able to work no matter how old they are, so long as they have their own teeth or a decent set of dentures;):rolleyes::P

There is a niche market for ladies without teeth. :)

There is a niche market for ladies without teeth. :rolleyes:

You're such a ;)flirt

They are must be a masochists. Because the accidental bite of the penis with using gums alone can be much more severe then with a teeth.

They are must be a masochists. Because the accidental bite of the penis with using gums alone can be much more severe then with a teeth.

Hi Sexy Bum, sometimes I think you have teleported from a universe where the laws of physics are different from our own. I'd rather have a soft gumming from an old wrinkly than have a set of sharp incisors chomping down on me todger.

lets keep away from teeth, thats a new thread on its own

You're such a ;)flirt

I'd like to flirt all over your magnificent breasts :rolleyes:

Hi Sexy Bum, sometimes I think you have teleported from a universe where the laws of physics are different from our own. I'd rather have a soft gumming from an old wrinkly than have a set of sharp incisors chomping down on me todger.

I am sure you know, that you cut with a blunt knife more forcefully then with a sharp one and injures much more severe from the former. :rolleyes:

lets keep away from teeth, thats a new thread on its own

Spoilsport!

I've seen two ladies in their fifties: one had lived a hard life that showed in every line in her face but she gave me a fantastic massage, the other was blessed with the body of a girl three fifths her age and she gave me a tremendous full service. Both were memorable punts that waft back into my mind on cold lonesome nights.

I am sure you know, that you cut with a blunt knife more forcefully then with a sharp one and injures much more severe from the former. :rolleyes:

You argue persuasively. I expect you kiss in the same manner :P x

The only injuries I have sustained through punting are a neck full of lovebites and a friction burn to my cock from a vigorous handjob.

Parlours often claim their staff are considerably younger than they really are, the oldest I have been with, was 47, my age at the time as well. That is the oldest that I could actually verify, over the phone she was described as 36. In a recent court case the brothel owner wouldnt employ anyone under the age of 36, taking the view that young people should be doing something else with their lives.

i suppose that as women lie about their age anyway, they just get used to doing it

When I was in London in the 70s I remember a report of a fire in Soho. The report said that the 60 year old maid helped the 65 year old prostitute to safety. Took me years to throw off the image of such a lady waiting behind the door

I'd like to flirt all over your magnificent breasts :rolleyes:

That's very kind of you :P

Also what do people think is the correct age for wgs to hang up the lube,condoms and towel:)

Like all things this is up the WG to decide. I know of one formidable lady in her Eighties who appears to be busier than most of us. At half that age and having just started I won't worry about my expiry date. :rolleyes:

I've always been attracted to older WGs, but there are a lot fewer around these days than there used to be(!). As far as I'm aware the oldest lady I've been with was (exactly) one week older than me. Two on the Net who quite appeal to me are Koko (early 60s) at the Secret Boudoir, and Lady Sandie B (69) at Vintage Vamps, although she does look a little, erm, idiosyncratic. Grandama Libby (73) on The Other Site is a bit of a legend, though not really to my taste.

I have met a 61 year old WG when up in Scotland. She was very fit and l can imagine her working for many more years.

Q. When does a fairy godmother leave her false teeth at home?

A. When she's going to a gobblin' party!

I like older women and had a wonderful session earlier this year with a woman aged 54. (She did have her own teeth, I should add!) I'd visit her again or another older woman with a similarly excellent level of service any time.

i heard in soho there's a women in her 70's but why on earth would you want a glamorous granny .

i heard in soho there's a women in her 70's but why on earth would you want a glamorous granny .

I think Joanna Lumley and Helen Mirren are grannies. ;)

That's very kind of you :)

Think of it as part of your regular skin care regime ;)

Hectic schedule? Feeling stressed? Fancy some light relief at the end of a busy week? Then why not pamper yourself with a Tea Bag Facepack. It contains only the finest natural ingredients. :)

Disclaimer: Viscosity can vary. 'Moisturizer' may contain lumps of gelatinous matter.

Think of it as part of your regular skin care regime :)

Hectic schedule? Feeling stressed? Fancy some light relief at the end of a busy week? Then why not pamper yourself with a Tea Bag Facepack. It contains only the finest natural ingredients. :)

Disclaimer: Viscosity can vary. 'Moisturizer' may contain lumps of gelatinous matter.

*Puts tapioca in the bin*

I'm not so sure I feel hungry any more. ;)

looked at that site last night searched on 18yrs to 19yrs, there were two seriously amazing WGs on there one in Bristol and one london judging by the photos they were both stunners of a supreme nature

Oh also looked at the 55 yrs and overs sorry one or two looked like they had a bit of life but I know where Id rather be looking

Apparently, it's young guys who book gilfs the most often.

Has anyone been with Cecilia Bird on Vintage Vamps,who's in her 80s ?