Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adude1

Parts of Europe

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone got any knowledge of girls or having a good sex trip out to these places:

Milan /Rome

South of France / Monte Carlo / St Trapa

Belfast

Lisbon

oh... and Hamburg

I thinking about going to these parts this year

I spent some time in Lisbon a few years back. There are a few 'clubs' down by the port area, the names escape me, which have a range of ladies. Some 'stunnas', some ropier than a frayed knot. These places cater to big parties of sailors so it can get a wee bit lively in there but it is an experience. Had an EE girl there, good VFM, spoke a little English and fucked like a bunny rabbit. The maindrawback of port area was that it was pretty dodgy IMO.

On the ringroad out of town was a brothel in an old plane, called 'Showgirls' or something like that. Didn't go but looked worth a go...

There are lots of beautiful Brazilians in Lisbon, enjoy - I know I did! :D

Hope this helps

MB

oh... and Hamburg

I would not go to Hamburg if my main goal was sex.

More on this HERE

It's well known for a place to look and not a place to do things.

Good Luck:cool:

I spent some time in Lisbon a few years back. There are a few 'clubs' down by the port area, the names escape me, which have a range of ladies. Some 'stunnas', some ropier than a frayed knot. These places cater to big parties of sailors so it can get a wee bit lively in there but it is an experience. Had an EE girl there, good VFM, spoke a little English and fucked like a bunny rabbit. The maindrawback of port area was that it was pretty dodgy IMO.

On the ringroad out of town was a brothel in an old plane, called 'Showgirls' or something like that. Didn't go but looked worth a go...

There are lots of beautiful Brazilians in Lisbon, enjoy - I know I did! :)

Hope this helps

MB

How much were the girls down the port? I like a hot Brazilian now and again. :)

Has anyone got any knowledge of girls or having a good sex trip out to these places:

Milan /Rome

South of France / Monte Carlo / St Trapa

Belfast

Lisbon

Hamburg

In the order you have them above.

Very Expensive

Ditto the above

No Experience

No Experience

The best of the list

Better options are

Berlin

Amsterdam

Riga

Prague

Tallin

Krakov

Bucharest

There are lots of beautiful Brazilians in Lisbon, enjoy - I know I did! :)

Hope this helps

MB

I worked in Lisbon for a few months about 10 years ago and drove past that airplane every day to work! I was very intrigued to check it out but somehow never got round to it.

I don't know about Brazilians in Lisbon but I found Portuguese women to be very ordinary in the looks department compared to other Latin nations.