ladyofthemansion

A time and a place.

25 posts in this topic

I enjoy chatting with my punters.

l had a guy today talking about Gordon Brown, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, ash clouds, Camilla Parker Bowles, the queen and house prices.

Fair enough. l enjoy a chat too.

However, he continued chatting about those subjects right up to the happy ending. ;)

I wanted to tell him it was time to maybe stop talking or at least to change the conversation to something along the lines of what we were doing but l didn't know how to say it.

Have any ladies or gents here been in a similar situation?

Well I have always had this strange desire for a lady to read the shipping forecast to me but I thought I was just being weird!

mmmmmm being told how things are going on the Humber while I'm on the vinegar stroke!! Magic!

The above comment is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any other fantasies is merely a coincidence. I'm not really that much of a deviant, oh no, not me. I know the difference between perversion and deviancy. A pervert uses a feather while a deviant uses the whole chicken

I enjoy chatting with my punters.

l had a guy today talking about Gordon Brown, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, ash clouds, Camilla Parker Bowles, the queen and house prices.

Fair enough. l enjoy a chat too.

However, he continued chatting about those subjects right up to the happy ending. ;)

I wanted to tell him it was time to maybe stop talking or at least to change the conversation to something along the lines of what we were doing but l didn't know how to say it.

Have any ladies or gents here been in a similar situation?

He was being wanked...Gordon Brown...David Cameron...Nick Clegg...all wankers. Seems entirely appropriate to me! :)

But seriously, I prefer as little conversation as possible during a sensual massage, especially on subjects not related to the massage itself.

Idle chatter can kill the mood, but in this case I think he may have been using it as a technique to prolong the pleasure. Whatever works.

...Have any ladies or gents here been in a similar situation?

Yup, I once had a conversation about the joys of flat-packed furniture whilst on top ;)

Yup, I once had a conversation about the joys of flat-packed furniture whilst on top ;)

Lol, and I had one today talking about the world cup while I was massaging his balls.:)

Lol, and I had one today talking about the world cup while I was massaging his balls.:)

I thought guys talked about that sort of stuff to avoid getting an erection in inappropriate situations as depicted brilliantly by Michael Gambon when he was being greased up in the erogenous zones by nurse Joanna Whelley-Kilmer in The Singing Detective :)

Mind you, as a cricket lover, I might complement a lady on having a fine leg as she was preparing to deliver me a full toss ;)

Idle chatter can kill the mood, but in this case I think he may have been using it as a technique to prolong the pleasure. Whatever works.

I agree, I think talking about mundane topics while being pleasured is disassociatively stimulating to him and so prolonged the excitement. I don't think it was the case of him being boring, it was his way of getting off...

Hi Ladyofthemansion

I was with a lady and easily chatting away gently caressing each other and think she may wanted to get on (hopefully from my animal magnetism - lol) she said "Shall we f*ck" - got the message, she did have a great sense of humour and was a greatly enjoyed meeting !!

Idle chatter certainly can kill the mood as i experienced at a party with a lady who talked literally non-stop except when sucking a punters cock. She didnt talk about sexually related topics that can be a turn on to me as i love dirty talk, no she rattled on about organic food and what shopping centre she was going to go to, even her colleagues asked her to shut up. It was a passion killer to me.

That didnt work for me, thats for sure.;):)

Some guys just like to pay for the company & conversation as opposed to the actual act. I am more than happy with either scenario ;)

No idle chit chat would totally throw me ........

No I have to totally in a sex mood...

Can't even do dirty talk as I end up LOL tooo much .......

:D

No idle chit chat would totally throw me ........

No I have to totally in a sex mood...

Can't even do dirty talk as I end up LOL tooo much .......

:)

I've missed you Bunny! If you've got the time I'll find the place!! :D:D

I had a lady back in around 2003 (I think) who rambled on about her Swedish boyfriend and how she had shagged him in the bath and then went downstairs to fix a pair of drinks only to come back upstairs to find him fast asleep - LOL.

It didnt bother me - infact it helped to motivate me!

. She didnt talk about sexually related topics that can be a turn on to me as i love dirty talk, no she rattled on about organic food It was a passion killer to me.

That didnt work for me, thats for sure.:eek::)

I would thought that talking about organic food will be considered as a "dirty talk". I am sure she must have drop some "dirty talk" phrases regarding organic food.

For example:

Shave inside some nutmeg and my fanny will grasp you tighter then a peg. ( Which is true, as well as all nutmeg are organic, AFAIK).

Organic Honey will help you keep Boney (ie: organic honey contains more Boron, which helps to produce more testosterone)

Organic Celery Stick- not as thick as your dick (Nice compliment towards your penis, even if its not true, as non-organic celery usually much thinner as well as shorter).

So why was it a passion killer for you? ;)

Organic Celery Stick- not as thick as your dick (Nice compliment towards your penis, even if its not true, as non-organic celery usually much thinner as well as shorter).

j........

I thought guys talked about that sort of stuff to avoid getting an erection in inappropriate situations as depicted brilliantly by Michael Gambon when he was being greased up in the erogenous zones by nurse Joanna Whelley-Kilmer in The Singing Detective ;)

Mind you, as a cricket lover, I might complement a lady on having a fine leg as she was preparing to deliver me a full toss :eek:

Mind you, as a cricket lover, I might complement a lady on having a fine leg as she was preparing to deliver me a full toss

Is this your best chat up line, to bowl a maiden over?

Lol, and I had one today talking about the world cup while I was massaging his balls.:eek:

Lol... I had one who was telling me about a story he had read to his grandson... love him.... I asked him to do one of the voices he used and whilst laying on his front he was doing 'Piggy Snorts and squeaks'.... ;)

I would thought that talking about organic food will be considered as a "dirty talk". I am sure she must have drop some "dirty talk" phrases regarding organic food.

For example:

Shave inside some nutmeg and my fanny will grasp you tighter then a peg. ( Which is true, as well as all nutmeg are organic, AFAIK).

Organic Honey will help you keep Boney (ie: organic honey contains more Boron, which helps to produce more testosterone)

So why was it a passion killer for you? :P

Unfortunately the lady didnt put these phrases in to the conversation,:) and apart from shopping went on and on and on......... about public transport, the economy, chavs, dogs, mobile phones and many other subjects, it was a blessed relief when she was sucking a punters cock.:)

It's definitely a two way experience. I know the total life history of some of the punters I have met. In all honesty I don't really want to know about wives and why they feel the need to be with me, I'd much rather they just kissed me and let our bodies do the talking. Afterwards we can have a little chat about this and that while we have a hug, but please not about the wife!

See us all the way whores don't have that problem, we can just sit on their face and shut them up. :P

On more than one occasion ( and I mean more than one client )

has discussed his forthcoming wedding....

while doing ........ things........ with me

oh dear.. that is a bit naughty isn't it :)

:P

what makes it even naughtier is that they

came back after the weddings ( not immediately I hasten to add,

they gave it a decent fortnight before booking ) and told me

how the day went...

:)

Nerves plays a big part in conversation, some guys talk absolute drivel because they are nervous, some realize they are doing it and some do not.

At times its quite amusing and gets a laugh from both parties but sometimes it can bore a glass eye to sleep. Personally I cant see the pleasure being prolonged by talking about Gorden Brown, he may of just been bored with the service and just wanted to talk about something more exciting. Some folk are strange.:P

Nerves plays a big part in conversation, some guys talk absolute drivel because they are nervous, some realize they are doing it and some do not.

At times its quite amusing and gets a laugh from both parties but sometimes it can bore a glass eye to sleep. Personally I cant see the pleasure being prolonged by talking about Gorden Brown, he may of just been bored with the service and just wanted to talk about something more exciting. Some folk are strange.:P

I yield to your greater knowledge. Have you had anyone discuss the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre during sexual intercourse?

Alan Partridge's infamous scene with Jill