drake

why do wg's use different names

35 posts in this topic

hi all forgive my ignorance but why do wg's uses different names in different

parlours and only work two days at a time?

Perhaps they only work 2 days at a time because they have children or perhaps they only need to work 2 days at a time because they are popular and don't want to burn themselves out.

Also perhaps they have different names in different parlours because say she is called Anna at Parlour 1 there may already be an Anna at parlour 2 at the time.

This is true, although you can just have variations of the same name also. Most ladies wouldnt want to be ........2. Most ladies do work in more than one town as it is not wise to stay in the same place too many days of the week. Perhaps they think that a different name will be more attractive to guys in different area,s.

Why why why why? Why does it always rain on your day off or when you plan a picnic? Why is the earth round and why oh why are there so many people asking stupid questions? :D

Some fifty years ago (so I think I can name the names) the ultra respectable Geo. F Trumper's Gentlemen's hairdressers (just opposite the proto-French Lessons sign, actually) hired an excellent barber - only trouble was that his "real" name was Joianniopolous (or similar dodgy foreign name) so Trumpers said "The job is yours, but not with that name - you cannot expect our sort of high class customers to remember, let alone pronounce some dodgy foreign name - how about Johnson?"

So he cut my step-father's hair, and mine, as Johnson. Then, a couple of years later comes another new barber - a proper Brit - but there is a problem, because his "real" name really is "Johnson"! How to get round this? In the Shop Johnson is Jackson, and Joianniopolous remains Johnson.

Not that different on the game, I guess?

Why why why why? Why does it always rain on your day off or when you plan a picnic? Why is the earth round and why oh why are there so many people asking stupid questions? :D

Drake is a probationary member. If the mods had thought he was asking a stupid question they would not have published his thread. Let the mods do their job and stop being so spiteful.

Haha.... so Funny... so Witty x

Drake is a probationary member. If the mods had thought he was asking a stupid question they would not have published his thread. Let the mods do their job and stop being so spiteful.

Oops..... and so........ Lighten up LOM.... BH was funny :D x

Marketing-thats why

On that site you often see same WG posing as (say) three WGs and her pitch is a bit different each time

A bit like how quality car builders sell other marques at cheepy prices and dont brand them same as the up market cars

Some fifty years ago (so I think I can name the names) the ultra respectable Geo. F Trumper's Gentlemen's hairdressers (just opposite the proto-French Lessons sign, actually) hired an excellent barber - only trouble was that his "real" name was Joianniopolous (or similar dodgy foreign name) so Trumpers said "The job is yours, but not with that name - you cannot expect our sort of high class customers to remember, let alone pronounce some dodgy foreign name - how about Johnson?"

So he cut my step-father's hair, and mine, as Johnson. Then, a couple of years later comes another new barber - a proper Brit - but there is a problem, because his "real" name really is "Johnson"! How to get round this? In the Shop Johnson is Jackson, and Joianniopolous remains Johnson.

Not that different on the game, I guess?

Good Story.... really enjoyed it.... think I might change my name to Johnson.... hold on a minute... my son really is called John... it reminded me of what I should have used..... I even called him Johnnie the fetus :D

What a silly question. :):D

Oops..... and so........ Lighten up LOM.... BH was funny :D x

It's okay Louisa, BH and LOTM are old friends(!). :D

Good Story.... really enjoyed it.... think I might change my name to Johnson.... hold on a minute... my son really is called John... it reminded me of what I should have used..... I even called him Johnnie the fetus :D

I'll bet he just loves his mum telling his girlfriends that story! :D

(Or his boyfriends. :):D )

I'll bet he just loves his mum telling his girlfriends that story! :D

(Or his boyfriends. :D:) )

He knew that story as a toddler.... I used to say "why did Mumzie call you Johnnie?"..... he used to reply "because it reminds mumzie what she should have used"..... always made my friends cackle....

Don't worry though !!!..... I always gave him the biggest kiss and would say "and you are my whole wide world!"...... some times we still do it in a 'Fond Moment'..... :D x

He knew that story as a toddler.... I used to say "why did Mumzie call you Johnnie?"..... he used to reply "because it reminds mumzie what she should have used"..... always made my friends cackle....

Don't worry though !!!..... I always gave him the biggest kiss and would say "and you are my whole wide world!"...... some times we still do it in a 'Fond Moment'..... :D x

Mm, I hope you'll give me a big kiss in a Fond Moment one day Louisa - you can choose where. :D:)

Oh you're just narked 'cos he thought of a stupid question before you did! :D

cos were all mad have spilt personalities and like being able to anwser ourselves and get the correct anwser

I can understand why parlour girls need to have different names as previously explained Crystal.

Some independents have more than one name with no similarities whatsoever. eg Indian-Delight here and milf4u elsewhere :eek:

And NO I dont!

Why why why why? Why does it always rain on your day off or when you plan a picnic? Why is the earth round and why oh why are there so many people asking stupid questions? :eek:

Why do birds suddenly appear?

Why do chickens cross the road?

Who cares as long as we get well treated?

You tell us, Doctor. You're the only one of us in a position to get a meaningful answer from them.

Errrrmm . . . why didn't anyone answer his question then?

The most common reason (discounting things like not being able to remember the blooming name you used last time) is that parlours can be pretty possessive. If a girl moonlights from one parlour to dip her toes in another one, the first parlour may go ballistic when they find out. Little do they know that brothel owners are generally more clued in than that and the name-change just varies the monotony of repeating the old one.

A bigger worry is that they don't. Parlours & WGs (not including ones on here:p) can be damned unimaginative in choosing parlour names. If you have 312 guys called John and another 200 called Paul on your contact list, ladies, I'm sure you've given them pseudonyms. Men however are less multi-brained when it comes to punting. I seem unfailingly to pick girls with one of a small number of names. I have three Ellies, several Lisas and two or three very nice Sarahs in my phone book and they are all very special. With one or two I know their surname and can put that in my phone book. Otherwise I have to identify them in some other way and hope I don't make a mistake.

Abacus sauna has got round it by suggesting a name to one girl that no-one can pronounce or spell. (The receptionist will accept a glass of wine on days she's not driving.)

This is a double edged whatsit. Danita is not that unusual a name although I have never met anyone called Danita before. So a good choice. Just don't write it down as Donita or Anita or they will tell you she doesn't work there. She's actually quite a star. Very pretty, about 19-20, very petite, and highly professional.

I had actually gone in to book Rachel, a gem of a girl, pretty young blonde, very GFE, about the same age or maybe 20-21. But the sight of Danita standing up with enough light test to pass a light-sabre* was almost overpowering. She offers the sweetest PSE, but Rachel :D is my girl of choice for GFE. Both rank close to my favourite indies. As Rachel and I returned to the sitting room, she remarked that it had been very quiet and I was the first customer of the day. It was late afternoon and Danita was finishing her early shift without a single customer which, given her looks and abilities, is almost an outrage.

Back to my original subject (after trying to right a few wrongs) . . . All brothels in the UK have condoms. They do that even without supportive legislation telling them to do it. I think what we really need is a law to make sure they have one of these and one of these. B)

*The light-test, so called is when a girl stands upright with heels together and one can see light between the tops of her thighs. :D It is loosely related to the pencil test - which I'll tell you about another time!

*The light-test, so called is when a girl stands upright with heels together and one can see light between the tops of her thighs. :D It is loosely related to the pencil test - which I'll tell you about another time!

Thanks for defining the 'light-test'. Always a good check!

So is this the 'heavy-test'? Don't stand too close:eek:

Thanks for defining the 'light-test'. Always a good check!

So is this the 'heavy-test'? Don't stand too close:eek:

Ouchh...that is shocking!! :D