Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samwise

Positions for anal?

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have seen a girl four times and I want to try anal on my next visit. The girl charges a (reasonable) premium for this service so I want to make sure I enjoy it as much as I can (only done it twice in my private life and once with a WG).

Taking things gently is a given but I would like some guidance on what positions I can ask to use. Do most girls just offer doggy/spoons? - this would be ok but I would like missionary and cowgirl if possible.

I know the best course would be to ask the girl herself but I was hoping to get a feel for what other providers offer.

Hi,

I have seen a girl four times...I know the best course would be to ask the girl herself ..

Surely, if you have seen her four times, that is the best course. Why haver?

But, if you want my advice, tell her you want missionary and cowgirl, and, if anal is a service she provides, the position really shouldn't be an issue.

I would agrre that the best course of action is to speak to the girl....she is an expert in this field and she may know the best positions for you both to enjoy...:D

Best position for A is always the girl knelt on the end of the bed, however many WGs have their own ideas

As an experienced A practitioner Ive tried spoons and all of them but bearing in mind you often need to push hard the first I mentioned is ideal

I do like the WG on top as well back towards me and squirming her way into full insertion.

GOOD LUCK best way to do is to try

OH just seem Maya B on opening page screen of that site what a beautiful bum in her gallery

OMG is she gorgeous.............

I would very much like to indulge Ebonypru's confessed recent discovery of the joys of anal.

Whatever position, just go as gently as possible at first with the lady when it comes to A. Let her guide you (also be ready to stop immediately if she has any signs of discomfort - and let her know that you will do this) - and things can soon hot up....well that is my personal if limited experience for all it is worth.

I love A but I have a really tight bottom! I find that the best position for me is doggy to start with, it also feels lovely and submissive to take it that way :-) but after that I do love missionary with my legs above my mans shoulders....as I play with my clit! :-)

I've never provided A as a service and even in my private life I am still a bit wary of it, but with my partner we've managed to find that the most comfortable position for me is:

Da da dah........Me lying on my back with legs straight up in the air. I can hold onto his ass and push him in however deep I want it. Missionary really. I like it because we can still kiss and he can play with my clit at the same time - not that I need it!!