Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lincslad

Parlour's on AdultWank

14 posts in this topic

First of all I notice there is another ** related thread on the go, so sorry for starting another one.

I was wondering if it was just me that has noticed an big increase in profiles that seem to be for independents but turn out to be otherwise.

I assume this is due to the reluctance of local papers allowing adverts unlike a few months ago so they need somewhere else to advertise, that's fine with me as I have nothing against them, but I don't use them as I find they lack the whole experience of an indie plus I see them as a higher risk due to the increased traffic they receive not to mention the annoying pricing structure they tend to use, along with only putting the "base" fee's on the ** profile.

Twice I have now made an appointment with was I thought was an indie, they both turned out to be a parlour. The first time I went through with it even though it ended up costing me an extra £40 as she was very good looking but the experience soon turned out to be rather flat as I expected from somewhere like that, the second time I walked out when I realised what the place was much to the annoyance of the dragon woman behind the desk.

The frustrating thing is I always used to say how good I found ** to be but this has gone downhill fast as due to the fact they put all the staff on as seemingly separate indies I have spent ages firing off emails making sure they are in fact independents only to find they all work at the same bleeding place when I receive the same mobile numbers or directions or whatever. :D

So back to my original question, is it just me?

Pennys in smelly oak has just sprouted an adultwank profile, so mebbe it is increasing

But some use the group facility which is right.

First of all I notice there is another ** related thread on the go, so sorry for starting another one.

I was wondering if it was just me that has noticed an big increase in profiles that seem to be for independents but turn out to be otherwise.

I assume this is due to the reluctance of local papers allowing adverts unlike a few months ago so they need somewhere else to advertise, that's fine with me as I have nothing against them, but I don't use them as I find they lack the whole experience of an indie plus I see them as a higher risk due to the increased traffic they receive not to mention the annoying pricing structure they tend to use, along with only putting the "base" fee's on the ** profile.

Twice I have now made an appointment with was I thought was an indie, they both turned out to be a parlour. The first time I went through with it even though it ended up costing me an extra £40 as she was very good looking but the experience soon turned out to be rather flat as I expected from somewhere like that, the second time I walked out when I realised what the place was much to the annoyance of the dragon woman behind the desk.

The frustrating thing is I always used to say how good I found ** to be but this has gone downhill fast as due to the fact they put all the staff on as seemingly separate indies I have spent ages firing off emails making sure they are in fact independents only to find they all work at the same bleeding place when I receive the same mobile numbers or directions or whatever. :D

The increase you mention in profiles could in some cases be to make it seem the WGs are Indies to lesson the chances in their view of getting raided, especially in light of the new law. They may consider the risk of a raid has increased.:D

There have always been a certain number of agency/establishments advertising their ladies as independent on the site - usually as part of a 'group' which isn't noticeable upon first glance. Since guys often admit to only looking at photos and taking a phone number without reading the profile they are easy prey.

I can't say I've ever experienced anything quite like this. As others have pointed out, there are some parlours that advertise on that site as a group but they've always done that since I've been punting. I don't really mind this though, as it's usually pretty clear that it's a parlour or agency.

The only kind of establishment I've been to where they have several profiles set up to look like indies with no group are EE shared flats. I don't think these are quite the same as parlours though, as the girls seem to work as a collective of indies rather than with someone in overall charge, although you can never be 100% sure this is the case. Again, this has always been the case since I've been punting, so I don't think it's a new phenomena.

If you really want a true indie it's better to go for one that has her own site.

I can't say I've ever experienced anything quite like this. As others have pointed out, there are some parlours that advertise on that site as a group but they've always done that since I've been punting. I don't really mind this though, as it's usually pretty clear that it's a parlour or agency.

The only kind of establishment I've been to where they have several profiles set up to look like indies with no group are EE shared flats. I don't think these are quite the same as parlours though, as the girls seem to work as a collective of indies rather than with someone in overall charge, although you can never be 100% sure this is the case. Again, this has always been the case since I've been punting, so I don't think it's a new phenomena.

If you really want a true indie it's better to go for one that has her own site.

A number of EE shared flats in my area of North London were advertised as groups up until last year but those that remain now that i know of are only like some parlours in my experience in that they have multi-ladies working in them at the same time, they dont have maids or receptionists and the cost varies dependent on the WG you want to punt with, parlours usually have uniform pricing and some used to offer line-ups so you chose a lady who you fancied, ideal for walk-in without an appointment punters or those that wanted to see the lady in person before choosing her.

The only parlour i now go to on occassion only has one WG on per day with a maid/receptionist who lets you in, out and gets you a drink, i pay the WG direct.

I have noticed this trend too and like the OP I find it annoying. I don't visit parlours mainly because I object to the door fee and don't want to meet another punter in the doorway - I'm not a fan of shared flats/houses either.

It strikes me there is a greater risk of getting caught up in a police raid in a parlour or shared flat situation than when it's a single lady working from home

Recently, I visited a lady who I thought was an indie but who in fact shared the flat with another working girl. When I arrived, I was asked to wait in the living room because the other girl had a client in the bedroom.

Each to their own but this is not my scene, I'm afraid.

Simple................. just avoid them is my advise

avoid like the plauge in my experience bad for value and the girls are going through the motions,but i think maybe its just another source of advertising for the parlour .but fully agree stick too independants

The frustrating thing is I always used to say how good I found ** to be but this has gone downhill fast as due to the fact they put all the staff on as seemingly separate indies I have spent ages firing off emails making sure they are in fact independents only to find they all work at the same bleeding place when I receive the same mobile numbers or directions or whatever. :P

No and I have noticed it too and a few clients have told me of it but in Manchester not Liverpool.

I think its fine if its a group as someone else mentioned, then you know what it is but to advertise them as indies is wrong imo as its trying to decieve guys who maybe don't know the score :)

Well its good to see its not just this area (Or not good should I say?)

I have since double checked in case I missed any reference to working out of the same flat but nothing, no mention of paying for anything extra, no groups set up on the profiles with other girls etc.

Annoying, I guess it just adds yet another layer of checks I have to do when booking :P

I have since double checked in case I missed any reference to working out of the same flat but nothing, no mention of paying for anything extra, no groups set up on the profiles with other girls etc.

Annoying, I guess it just adds yet another layer of checks I have to do when booking :P

In my experience they never say they are working out of the same flat because you might choose your original WGs flatmate if given her details and preferring her once you have checked her profile.:)

In my experience they never say they are working out of the same flat because you might choose your original WGs flatmate if given her details and preferring her once you have checked her profile.:)

I've never asked on the phone before a booking but I have asked in person after and had mixed responses... most admitted other girls worked there (although not always giving their names), one kept trying to get me to come back for a threesome booking and one said she worked alone when I know that to be a lie.

If you want to avoid the shared flats then if you look hard enough you can usually spot the profiles that work out of the same flat if you search in a very specific area, as they tend to have similar wording.

I recently spent a week in Devon, I researched 'that ' site looking at 18 to 22 yr olds and had loads of info on the noticebly young (early 20s) WGS working in like Plymouth etc

And there is an agency listed for that area of WGS such as they

Result didnt have enough money/time (or energy) to punt the whole course down there but Im going back soon for two weeks

a 99 ice cream after and a pint of cider went down well too