Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
facemonkey

Oriental Girls in London who provide roleplay

9 posts in this topic

hi

i have a long time fantasy about being seduced by an oriental secretary - but have been unsuccessful in fulllfiling it as i have yet to find a gorgeous (ideally curvy) girl to try it with. Any suggestions welcomed please!

thanks

Try Vanessa from AEL. A bit more voluptuous than the average Thai, with awesome heavyweight knockers. I've never put her in a dress myself but she has a collection of high quality lingerie so the stockinged-and-suspendered secretary look should be no problem. Haven't role-played with her but she speaks pretty good English and is has always done anythinbg I've asked of her.

My suggestion would be to give Aisha a call and describe what you are looking for. She will be able to match the ideal girl for your fantasy. Have fun.

http://www.aishainvasian.com

Try Vanessa from AEL. A bit more voluptuous than the average Thai, with awesome heavyweight knockers. I've never put her in a dress myself but she has a collection of high quality lingerie so the stockinged-and-suspendered secretary look should be no problem. Haven't role-played with her but she speaks pretty good English and is has always done anythinbg I've asked of her.

Siliconfan you're a legend, am going to book Vanessa as soon as poss. Thanks!

oh let me know how you get on, i have been looking for more feedback on vanessa from ael...

thanks

Thanks for the kind words! Vanessa is a lovely girl, anxious to please. She is not the typical Thai body being somewhat voluptous, but all in proportion: probably the biggest tits on a Thai girl I have ever had the pleasure of squeezing. She is always powdered, perfumed and made-up and if you ask for a particular look she will oblige. As stated, I've never asked her for role-play but she knows my fondness for the full sultry lingerie look and so she's always stockinged, suspendered, high-heeled and cantilever bra-ed when I show up. What's not to like?

haven't seen Vanessa for a while but agree. Great lingerie, fantastic tits, sweet girl and great oral - takes it very deep as i recall.

Thanks for the kind words! Vanessa is a lovely girl, anxious to please. She is not the typical Thai body being somewhat voluptous, but all in proportion: probably the biggest tits on a Thai girl I have ever had the pleasure of squeezing. She is always powdered, perfumed and made-up and if you ask for a particular look she will oblige. As stated, I've never asked her for role-play but she knows my fondness for the full sultry lingerie look and so she's always stockinged, suspendered, high-heeled and cantilever bra-ed when I show up. What's not to like?
It is great to see a man who knows what he likes, and knows when he has found it!:eek:

thanks all - vanessa seems ideal.