karin_sheffield

Curious - Peeing Beforehand (FR 97692)

28 posts in this topic

http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=97692

The gent gives a thumbs down to going for a pee beforehand - he also gives his reason as one of freshness in this instance.

Leaving the latter point to one side - do you gents in general frown upon this practice?

its reports like that that put me off punting...

Leaving the latter point to one side - do you gents in general frown upon this practice?

Unless you are into water-sports (which I'm not) I'd say that it was a normal courtesy for a girl, whether WG or GF to have a pee before being penetrated. If, of course, it is an "all-night" and one wakes up and reaches over in the dark, I certainly don't expect her to nip off and have a pee, as soon as she is aware of my intentions!

(I do remember, with pain, an occasion fifty year and more ago, when I was young and fit, but on that occasion half cut, and she had her pee in the room into a small enamelled chamber pot. Having discovered that Bacchus is the enemy of Venus, I got off the bed, irritated, and put my foot into the pot. Stamped around the room, pee splashing out all around, until she caught me, and pulled it off foot! O the mis-spent years of distant youth!)

The gent gives a thumbs down to going for a pee beforehand - he also gives his reason as one of freshness in this instance.

BTW, kissing her was like kissing suitcase handles!

Something I have never tried, however respect to "West1" for doing so in order to make the comparison.

Oh go on. How many of us went upstairs and kissed a few suitcase handles to check out this metaphor? Or similie before pedants get in. or is it simile?

Time to get back to pretending to be working

Unless you are into water-sports (which I'm not) I'd say that it was a normal courtesy for a girl, whether WG or GF to have a pee before being penetrated. If, of course, it is an "all-night" and one wakes up and reaches over in the dark, I certainly don't expect her to nip off and have a pee, as soon as she is aware of my intentions!

(I do remember, with pain, an occasion fifty year and more ago, when I was young and fit, but on that occasion half cut, and she had her pee in the room into a small enamelled chamber pot. Having discovered that Bacchus is the enemy of Venus, I got off the bed, irritated, and put my foot into the pot. Stamped around the room, pee splashing out all around, until she caught me, and pulled it off foot! O the mis-spent years of distant youth!)

"normal courtesy" to have a pee beforehand. What do you mean?

Most doctors would advise a lady to pee after sex not before, especially if your having a lot of sex. Cuts down on urine infections it seems.

"normal courtesy" to have a pee beforehand. What do you mean?

I don't want to be bouncing up and down on top of a full bladder, do you? For her, I imagine, it is somewhat uncomfortable too.

I don't want to be bouncing up and down on top of a full bladder, do you? For her, I imagine, it is somewhat uncomfortable too.

I guess not,never have given it a thought to be honest. If the lady needs to pee then she should but she should wash afterwards to avoid urine smell.

Most doctors would advise a lady to pee after sex not before, especially if your having a lot of sex. Cuts down on urine infections it seems.

I think you'll find doing both is advised.

I couldnt care less as long a she is clean and hygienic when she returns, if you need a piss you need a piss.:eek:

If the author is a member here i have a question, why after 20 calls did you not go elsewhere, i would of taken this lack of response as a warning sign myself and you call the person who took the call a cock, didnt any of this ring a warning bell in your head.

What a strange debate!

Peeing!!!!

We all pee so whether it is done before, after or, in the case of water sports, during is immaterial......although common sense would dictate that you have your pee bfore a meeting.............I do. Sometimes people get caught short and nerves can affect too.

How would he assume she would not be fresh after the pee?

That seems a strange way to think..............he would have thought nothing of it if she'd had her pee minutes before he arrived so the logic of that statement escapes me.

Off to kiss a suitcase handle now..................wonderful.

Ho hum. Whatever next.

A poo?:eek:

What a strange debate!

Peeing!!!!

We all pee so whether it is done before, after or, in the case of water sports, during is immaterial......although common sense would dictate that you have your pee bfore a meeting.............I do. Sometimes people get caught short and nerves can affect too.

How would he assume she would not be fresh after the pee?

That seems a strange way to think..............he would have thought nothing of it if she'd had her pee minutes before he arrived so the logic of that statement escapes me.

Off to kiss a suitcase handle now..................wonderful.

Ho hum. Whatever next.

A poo?:eek:

I agree,aslo with his "attitude" surely a punt in the £60 field would have sufficed rather than wasting £250.

Depending on the length of the journey to the engagement I sometimes need a little pee beforehand even if engaging in the wet arts. That said I'm, in those situations, looking towards a wet arts situation roughly halfway through a two hour appointment.

Too much information perhaps

Uncle Pokey

I liked his writing style ! It was fun, especially about the cock and having fucked his wife in a previous life !

lol

As for peeing, a guy should definitely go before the punt, as should the girl, unless, of course, they've arranged watersports as part of the punt.

Is there a guideline as to how far in advance we should pee?perhaps the day before, who knows we could get guys asking if they can see us before the "first of the day".

On another note he doesn't work the the competition does he?

I couldnt care less as long a she is clean and hygienic when she returns, if you need a piss you need a piss.:eek:

If the author is a member here i have a question, why after 20 calls did you not go elsewhere, i would of taken this lack of response as a warning sign myself and you call the person who took the call a cock, didnt any of this ring a warning bell in your head.

IF she needed a piss I would expect her to have done it before I walk through the door. I would find it off-putting if she went for a piss but I would try and put it out of my mind when I'm down there. If it doesn't smell anything other than fresh I would be pissed off.

Maybe he persevered with the phone calls because the reports he read were so good. Sometimes agencies don't answer the phone. I've had that with Olina Oriental before but after the 5/6th go they answered and the punt was good. I see your point though.

Also starts to sound as if the guy himself went in with a funny attitude in the first place. If he has to change his number to make a booking there is something going on there - either the agency themselves are being quite wrong or he is.

I am the complete opposite. I will always make sure that I have pee'd fully before I have my pre-punt shower which is always at the booking location. Furthermore, I wont eat anything with garlic or similar within 24 hours of a punt. Some might think that anal but I think it respectful. I dont mind in the least if the lady needs a pee, as I enjoy WS as a service but would draw the line at a NO.2.!!:eek: Last year a supposedly beautiful WG did not clean her bottom properly --- I was sick at the thought for days afterwards .

I would thought that she need to have a wee even more after after waking up? So why did you said, that you "don't expect her to nip off and have a pee?" Especially after saying "

don't want to be bouncing up and down on top of a full bladder, do you?

Sorry: you are not making sense, or I misunderstood you.

Also starts to sound as if the guy himself went in with a funny attitude in the first place. If he has to change his number to make a booking there is something going on there - either the agency themselves are being quite wrong or he is.

He undoubtedly some kind of twat, otherwise Agency would not refuse to communicate with him.

When I've read his report yesterday, I could not help myself but it did raise few lopsided smiles from me. :eek: (sorry about it).

Especially this parts:

but those photos on the web must have been taken the minute she touched the tarmac at Heathrow 3 years ago.

BTW, kissing her was like kissing suitcase handles!The other thing that made even this more worth preservering (or not!) with was the cock who took the booking. I must have fucked his wife in a previous life

I had gone a bit limp by this time because she smelt a bit and I alsoI had one foot out of the door. I thought, she can suck me and do CIM which she did. She let it go all over her bedspread. Sorry who was ever next after me.

God help us not to encounter such clients. But we are all will, and its not come news to anybody.

OMG -

this thread has reminded me of something I would rather not recall! One night in Soho the girl pee'd in the wash basin right there in front of me:eek: Mind you I was so horny by this time it didn't put me off

OMG -

this thread has reminded me of something I would rather not recall! One night in Soho the girl pee'd in the wash basin right there in front of me:eek: Mind you I was so horny by this time it didn't put me off

Haha!:P

I'm not sure whats worse, her doing that or you not minding!

I would thought that she need to have a wee even more after after waking up? So why did you said, that you "don't expect her to nip off and have a pee?" Especially after saying "

Exactly! The first thing I have to do when I wake up is go and have a pee.

When I had problems with my waterworks a couple of years ago, my consultant told me I should never have intercourse when I have a full bladder (it can cause irritation), and the first thing I should do after having intercourse is drink a pint of water and go and have another pee.

I almost always need a pee at the parlour before the session - the last thing I'd want is any discomfort or worse later. Obviously the pee is followed by the shower.

One problem is I can find myself quite excited when having a pee - difficult to aim! Anyone else have this problem?