macaroni

North London - Attractive Massage with Oral

8 posts in this topic

Is is possible to actually get an attractive, youngish masseur in North London ?

I'm seriously struggling here, i always end up with someone 10 years older than the description and fat or v ugly ! I don't know if its bad luck and i wont name who i have seen as i understand this could be subjective but would rather find someone closer to home that actualy fits a description than have to take a trip to West London....again and again!

Please, any recommendations would really be great and massively appreciated !

Basic checklist is

1) can actually do a massage

2) looks younger than 30 and is attractive!

3) provides a covered BJ if poss.

THANKS

Hi,

This girl has been advertising on Craigslist recently. Sounds exactly what you're looking for. Haven't been myself, but if you do try please let me know how it goes.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ers/1743604796.html

I think this is Full service place as I have callled them a couple days ago..they are based in Golders Green.

Hi,

This girl has been advertising on Craigslist recently. Sounds exactly what you're looking for. Haven't been myself, but if you do try please let me know how it goes.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ers/1743604796.html

it is, ... but a good chunk of her copy has been directly lifted from the Marylebone HE providers who operate under a million different names. If somebody can't even be assed to write their own ad, how much effort are they going to put in the service itself?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. If I ever find myself feeling reckless in golders green (it does happen), I'll let you know the outcome.

Is is possible to actually get an attractive, youngish masseur in North London ?

THANKS

Do you mean masseur or masseuse?

i do apologize i meant

masseuse!