kissxkate

How do you feel when you realise you have time to spare?

17 posts in this topic

I would appreciate some real thought with this as I'm still relatively new to this and am trying to judge if I am doing the right thing when this happens.

Occassionally if booked for an hour, things can get a little steamy and without realising it he's either ran out steam or ran out of spunk and doesn't have the energy to go on for another round, yet there is still say 15 mins to spare.

At the moment my reaction to a situation like this is to offer a massage, a drink or a chat, the use of my shower (although I don't want them to think I'm trying to push them out, more be polite).

I personally could easily continue if they had wanted to, but with some having already cum up to 3 times they have said they were not likely to manage much more.

What I'm asking really is, how would that make you as a punter happy? Would you feel cheated that it is over before time? Would you be wishing you had booked less time, or thrilled that you had cum 2/3 times in the time given? Do you sometimes feel ready to go, preferring not to get in to conversation, or is the norm to lie back and have a cuddle?

It is important to me to guage this right as I do value the people I see and ideally would like repeat custom, as regulars works well with me. I do have some regulars so I assume I may be doing somethings right, but there is always room for improvement.

Your views please :eek:

I always react positively if the lady makes it clear she wants to carry on doing something, so really any remark that indicates happy to carry on (e.g. "What do we do now, while you're recovering?" always makes me happy.)

With that in mind... maybe best to avoid offering a shower. (Just on grounds that it usually signals an end to proceedings. But I suppose like most things, it all depends on how the offer is made... "Fancy a shower together, before I massage you?"... would certainly make me grin from ear to ear.)

From my perspective, anything that shows an interest is good - whether it's a chat, a massage, a cuddle...

Booked a lady once for a 2 hour session - I'd seen her before - and she managed to completely drain the little feller in under 15 mins with a surprise schoolgirl outfit... Even though we effectively had an 1 and 3/4 hours "to spare" I didn't feel cheated 'cause I'd spent that time getting some positive attention from a lovely young lady...

On a side note - up to 3 times in an hour? Where are you based..? :P

I have to concur, If you are managing to make the men come three times in a hour, you are doing everything right! Go to the top of the class.

Are the scratch marks all down your door where clients tried to claw their way out?????

hi kate in answer 2 your question i agree whith others if you can make a punter come 2-3 times in an hr your doing nothing wrong {this coming from a man who thought twice in a n hr was not the norm} . so id do not think the punters would fell cheated if there was time remaining.

totally agree kate. What do guys do when thry have 5 mins to spare ?? I think they have a jimmy wank lol xxx :P:)

I would appreciate some real thought with this as I'm still relatively new to this and am trying to judge if I am doing the right thing when this happens.

Occassionally if booked for an hour, things can get a little steamy and without realising it he's either ran out steam or ran out of spunk and doesn't have the energy to go on for another round, yet there is still say 15 mins to spare.

At the moment my reaction to a situation like this is to offer a massage, a drink or a chat, the use of my shower (although I don't want them to think I'm trying to push them out, more be polite).

I personally could easily continue if they had wanted to, but with some having already cum up to 3 times they have said they were not likely to manage much more.

What I'm asking really is, how would that make you as a punter happy? Would you feel cheated that it is over before time? Would you be wishing you had booked less time, or thrilled that you had cum 2/3 times in the time given? Do you sometimes feel ready to go, preferring not to get in to conversation, or is the norm to lie back and have a cuddle?

It is important to me to guage this right as I do value the people I see and ideally would like repeat custom, as regulars works well with me. I do have some regulars so I assume I may be doing somethings right, but there is always room for improvement.

Your views please :P

If i had had a good or better punt i wouldnt be bothered but i usually time things well, if the punt had been bad i would be long gone.

What i look for is enthusiasm and a friendly warm attitude, once services are agreed its punt on.:)

Thanks for the feedback, you have all put my mind at rest a bit. It's difficult as everyone is so different. Yes I've had 2 or 3 guys cum up to 3 times in under an hour and one that was a few minutes over their allotted time (I didn't mind), but some guys are only able to cum once and then I feel awfully guilty if it's all happened with half an hour to go etc.

I love the idea of inviting a shower with me included. I may well use that one next time such an occassion arises. I've got a huge bath so plenty of space for 2.

I'm in Worcester by the way :P

I love the idea of inviting a shower with me included. I may well use that one next time such an occassion arises. I've got a huge bath so plenty of space for 2.

Bloody hell, this just gets better :P Too far away for me my love, but methinks you should definitely keep doin' what you've been doin'...

totally agree kate. What do guys do when thry have 5 mins to spare ?? I think they have a jimmy wank lol xxx :P:)

Mk Lady!! what a naughty thing to say!! oh my :):P:p xxx

I wouldn't want to wank jimmy ... :)

last time i had any time to spare tammy joined me in the shower and got me in a right lather:D

In a 2 hour booking i normally spend an hour exersising my tongue muscles :P

I have no difficulty in leaving a punt early --- if its over then so be it. If the lady wants to chat then I'm happy to do so. Really, its all down to the attitude of the lady,like the active part of the punt itself.

Punting is not all about how quick or how many times you cum.

There's so much more to do than sex. Kissing, cuddling, RO.

These days I can only manage once per hour ( I usually always book 2 hours), but it's great to kiss and chat a bit while lying together on the bed.

That soon gets me ready for round 2.

Punting is not all about how quick or how many times you cum.

There's so much more to do than sex. Kissing, cuddling, RO.

These days I can only manage once per hour ( I usually always book 2 hours), but it's great to kiss and chat a bit while lying together on the bed.

That soon gets me ready for round 2.

That is interesting to hear Roadie. You go there in the knowledge that you want to enjoy the company as much as anything else and just take your time. I've had scenario's like that and enjoyed the company of the punter, but I did have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that somehow I wasn't doing enough. Perhaps I should stop worrying and just go with the flow. I would never ask anyone to leave before their time is up, and often forget the reason why I'm with someone, because I'm enjoying myself so much and that seems to be the right way to do things, so no more worrying for me. I'll just continue to enjoy what I'm doing and should it end a little early as long as they are happy and they are ready to go, all is good.

I often go over my time with a punter.

I would much rather that than have them feeling short changed.

I offer a bath or shower and drink obviously before and/or after.

I love to lay and chat to a man after we have had our fun time together.

I like to know that they have liked spending time with me.