dirtybadger75

Sophie Milton Keynes ?

19 posts in this topic

Sophie has quite a few field reports and they genuinely all seem quite positive....was considering making the trip up to see her...anyone else able to verify it will be worth my while? It's the milf thing that does it for me to be honest...either that or stay closer to home and give Louise in welwyn a go instead...what do you think? Decisions decisions eh..lol

Louise by a mile, Sophie is very overated IMHO

I saw her before Xmas and can confirm my fr as true. As I mention in it, IMO, a lot of her photos make her look quite stern, in reality she is friendly, welcoming and smiles readily. You're spoilt for choice in MK, can't speak for the others but do you know that Sophie is worth seeing.

Hi Guys

Wow, never had my own thread before:) Thanks for your kind words Williams, sorry Mike that I did not live up to your expectations, cant please everybody, but I do try. Mr Badger just give me a call if you want any info :eek:

have seen sophie many times and never been disapointed,

can do gfe or pse equally well,can do scenarios to suit,does the sexy secretary to perfection,and will always be miss jones to me,and i'm sure many others

rigsby

I saw her before Xmas and can confirm my fr as true. As I mention in it, IMO, a lot of her photos make her look quite stern, in reality she is friendly, welcoming and smiles readily. You're spoilt for choice in MK, can't speak for the others but do you know that Sophie is worth seeing.

I agree - Sophie is definitely worth seeing

Sophie and everyone...thanks very much for the speedy responses....looks like a trip to MK is on the cards for sure...oh yeah baby!!!!

All the best,

Mr Badger

have seen sophie many times and never been disapointed,

can do gfe or pse equally well,can do scenarios to suit,does the sexy secretary to perfection,and will always be miss jones to me,and i'm sure many others

rigsby

I've met Sophie as well and she's lovely.

Sophie is a very nice lady with good service. However, in the enhanced-knockers department Sophie has to bow to Louise, who has one of the finest pairs in the UK.

I am sure Sophie won't mind me referring to her as a 'Ronseal' girl.

She does exactly what it says on the tin, her pictures are accurate she offers a full range of services and you will never find her lacking for effort or conversation. If you like the look of her then it'll be money well spent.

She was a HoD girl for a couple of years and we never had any complaints if that's any recommendation?

I've seen Sophie a couple of times - lovely lady...smart & sexy!

I would agree, lovely lady.

I've seen Sophie couple of years ago in HOD and had a very good time. Very nice friendly person.

Wow, this threads still going! Thanks to all you guys for your positive feedback. Rigsby, Miss Jones is desperate to do your filing again:)

Environmently free "Ronseal" not the smelly stuff:)

Sophie x

Can we safely conclude that Sophie is lovely then ;)

Can we safely conclude that Sophie is lovely then ;)

Yes, 'lovely' is only one of many adjectives which are appropriate when describing such an excellent lady. In fact, there have only been 3 occasions when I walked out of a punt thinking the girl was girlfriend material. One of the others was LindziMK, and the third will remain anonymous because I know she blushes easily. :D

Wow, this threads still going! Thanks to all you guys for your positive feedback. Rigsby, Miss Jones is desperate to do your filing again:)

Environmently free "Ronseal" not the smelly stuff:)

Sophie x

yes a visit to your 'office ' is well overdue:)

i'm afraid you'll have to do copious amounts of dictation and there are some briefs that need taking down.:D and if the filing isn't up to date you'll have to stay late with me to sort it out;)

Well, as Sophie is a Yorkshire lass, I would definitely go to see her if she was in Yorkshire, and because of that what else can I say!