Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
binkyhuckerbuck

Giny of North London

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what became of Giny of North London? She is a slim red haired Irish girl in her mid to late 30's who lives off Falodden Way NW11. I last saw her in July last year but she vanished from ********* last summer some time and her mobile is not working. I can't find any trace of her on the www. She has probably retired but if anyone can confirm?

Does anyone know what became of Giny of North London? She is a slim red haired Irish girl in her mid to late 30's who lives off Falodden Way NW11. I last saw her in July last year but she vanished from ********* last summer some time and her mobile is not working. I can't find any trace of her on the www. She has probably retired but if anyone can confirm?

Hi,

As I have not been able to access the Site for a while I have just seen your post.

When I saw Ginny last year she was talking about going back to work as a PA and I think she must have a got a job.

I had correspondence with her via the other site and there was a message which comes saying she is on holiday and will be back, but it has not been updated since Feb or March so I am not hopeful she will return, which is a shame as she is a lovely lady.

If you ever find she is available again please let me know.

Regards,

davidgood

Hi,

As I have not been able to access the Site for a while I have just seen your post.

When I saw Ginny last year she was talking about going back to work as a PA and I think she must have a got a job.

I had correspondence with her via the other site and there was a message which comes saying she is on holiday and will be back, but it has not been updated since Feb or March so I am not hopeful she will return, which is a shame as she is a lovely lady.

If you ever find she is available again please let me know.

Regards,

davidgood

You are not an honest poster. Touts like yourself undermine this forum IMO. You blatantly lied on that party thread and proved you are dishonest:eek::(

That was a bit...err..random? What are you on about?