EVERSOSEXY

Does the warm weather

34 posts in this topic

make the clients want more sex?

Why?:eek:

No - the warmer it is, the less I feel like doing anything.

Clients see girls wandering around without very many clothes on and they get horny, and then they book. Personally I hate the heat. I tend to go the way of that guy on Black Books when the temperature goes above a certain level.

The sun makes everyone want everything but in a better mood.....;)

make the clients want more sex?

Why?;)

No, just more lager shandy in my case. (Fluffy drink or what?!) :D

Does for me. I am sat here in a stare of undress, working from home. The clients get my voice, unaware of my lack of clothes. Don't worry though, I'll burn the chair by sundown

Clients see girls wandering around without very many clothes on and they get horny, and then they book. Personally I hate the heat. I tend to go the way of that guy on Black Books when the temperature goes above a certain level.

I'm not too keen on the heat either, which makes Aberdeen ideal - we'll be lucky if it gets past 18C here at the height of summer.

Don't like the sun at all ;) I don't get on with summer one bit, and am baffled by those who do. They all love it until the A&E starts filling up with imbeciles who failed hydration basics. We're not really evolved to cope with heat in this country.

The Summer_ a time of year when we old guys wear dark glasses & loose fitting trousers.

We get all steamed up and make a spur of the moment booking only to find the wretched WG insists on closing the window and has a nylon bedspread. The booking dissolves in a nassty pool of sweat.

The Summer_ a time of year when we old guys wear dark glasses & loose fitting trousers.

We get all steamed up and make a spur of the moment booking only to find the wretched WG insists on closing the window and has a nylon bedspread. The booking dissolves in a nassty pool of sweat.

haha poor you

Yeah this hot weather doesn't particularly make me want to do any punting.

Especially if it's as humid as it was yesterday, i think i'll try to stick to early morning or Evening punts when it gets a little more breezy.

Oh yeah I am so hot sitting here in a string vest, rolled up 'slacks' and a knotted hanky on my head. Ooooooh the heat, it's too hot, no it's too cold, oh the grass will die, ban the hosepipes blah, blah blah!!

Why does the rest of the world view England as a nation of moaners? God only knows.

The sun is out the majority of people are happy, girls wear less clothes and most red blooded males with a life probably want sex if not perhaps a crafty wank on the M25 whilst sat in the 5 pm crawl.

Its already too warm for me.

But I'm still punting tomorrow. A low energy punt, methinks. Get my clothes off as soon as possible, lie on the bed, and allow the lady to ravish me.... usually I fend them off for 10 to 15 minutes, but I'm be an easy lay tomorrow.

The temptation is greater - check out the ladies in your local Morrisons this weekend - but the heat doesn't half sap your performance level if you give in to the temptation !

Semi-naked women in the streets, makes a man more libidinous, but I dont punt anymore that I punt in winter, its cost that determines my frequency.

yep seeing the flesh exposed in the sun does have an effect

I was driving today when a gorgeous 20 yrs old (maybe) in shorts , long blonde hair attractive and well stacked used the request crossing

I looked around all the men were mesmerised

I fancy women whatever the weather ;):D

Oh yeah I am so hot sitting here in a string vest, rolled up 'slacks' and a knotted hanky on my head. Ooooooh the heat, it's too hot, no it's too cold, oh the grass will die, ban the hosepipes blah, blah blah!!

Why does the rest of the world view England as a nation of moaners? God only knows.

The sun is out the majority of people are happy, girls wear less clothes and most red blooded males with a life probably want sex if not perhaps a crafty wank on the M25 whilst sat in the 5 pm crawl.

You must be joking! In muslim areas all you see is these black blobs and covering of heads. Even worse some wear their traditional clothes which really get up this Tamil's(Indian) nose. Not forgetting some of the EE who only wear Adidas.

What warm weather? Just because it is a little more moderately less icy outside people seem to speak of a heat wave and start mentally limboing... :D

What warm weather? Just because it is a little more moderately less icy outside people seem to speak of a heat wave and start mentally limboing... :D

It was 106.7 at Wembley today Honey! Up here, I took advantage of a glorious day to got for a spin up to Lossiemouth. Pretty little town, with a long golden beach consisting of fine, powdery sand that the Fench Riviera would kill for.

I fancy women whatever the weather :D :D

Me too. Or whatever the time of day. Or whatever.

Makes a huge difference to me. Can't beat the warm weather. If I could find someone prepared to spend time outdoors with me, it would be perfection.

I fancy women whatever the weather :D :D

Same here but when its warm or hot i prefer places that have air-con, but not many do sadly. Many do have fans that simply move the hot air around.

At once place we both know it gets very hot when there are 10-20 people fucking in one room but not much can be done about it, i always have my towel and am in the shower quite a bit, mind you its worth getting sweaty for IMO.:);)

Same here but when its warm or hot i prefer places that have air-con, but not many do sadly. Many do have fans that simply move the hot air around.

At once place we both know it gets very hot when there are 10-20 people fucking in one room but not much can be done about it, i always have my towel and am in the shower quite a bit, mind you its worth getting sweaty for IMO.:D;)

It gets unbearably hot in my office in the summer, but that's because there are usually 10-20 fucking people in the one room. :D