Guest Interested

Madam Beckys Kittens

22 posts in this topic

This place appears to have reopened after the departure of Crystal. There are two new FRs today and a new website too.

Hmmm

Carla and Tammy are ex HOD

I cant keep up with MK anymore....

If you started such thread, why did not you put URL of website for the people convenience?

http://www.madam-beckys-kittens.com/home.php

As I am not cheerleading - just making an observation that a place I thought had closed for good has now surprisingly re-opened.

As I am not cheerleading - just making an observation that a place I thought had closed for good has now surprisingly re-opened.

Why don't you visit and post an FR?:eek:

I've just had a memorable time with Carmella at this establishment. I can thoroughly recommend her.

Strange thing was that as I came away a mounted plod was slowly clip-clopping past. Exactly the same thing happened a couple of weeks ago after visiting MK Angels. Rather worrying if the cavalry are after me. Just like the WG's of MK, the Mounties always get their man.

Not a surprise. They said they were taking abreak for a while and coming back with a few changes. A nice new website for one and a few (quite a few) new girls......

Damn wheres my "to see" list gone......need to make some additions... :eek:

I cant keep up with MK anymore....

Let Interested do the leg work for you.

Not a surprise. They said they were taking abreak for a while and coming back with a few changes. A nice new website for one and a few (quite a few) new girls......

Damn wheres my "to see" list gone......need to make some additions... :eek:

I can recommend Leticia after punting with her about 6 times, stunning looking and Carmella after about 20 times although not for sometime, she was a real livewire with a great personality, tall, slim with small tits. You punters in MK are a lucky lot.:D:confused:

This place appears to have reopened after the departure of Crystal. There are two new FRs today and a new website too.

So Crystal's no longer the owner of Madam Becky's ?

Who's the new owner now ?

I wouldn't summarise things, babes x;)

just making an observation that a place I thought had closed for good has now surprisingly re-opened.

Do I sense wishful thinking and a note of disappointment?

Don't understand Bonnie's cryptic comment but I can't see the opening hours on the MB website - is it 11-8 pm? - and what is the significance of the names on the rota underlined, please?

Does it matter who is the owner? If you guys liked visiting the HOD girls then im sure some will turn up here :eek:

Another brothel to keep everyone happy in sunny MK :D

Yes MB's Re-opened on Monday, Fab new flat and I worked with some lush ladies there.

We had a great first day!

It's all good. ;)

credit where credit is due, that for me is a good website.

best of luck MBK, wish i was nearer to u x

Yes MB's Re-opened on Monday, Fab new flat and I worked with some lush ladies there.

We had a great first day!

It's all good. ;)

Let the cheerleading commence :D

Let the cheerleading commence ;)

bit negative ?

bit negative ?

not at all it happens all the time ;) and was a tongue in cheek comment

not at all it happens all the time ;) and was a tongue in cheek comment

It was not a negative comment at all. The more comments, the more advertising..:D

It was not a negative comment at all. The more comments, the more advertising..;)

Absolutely right however it was a pointless thread and just served to provide free publicity.