Bigman69

Reputation - its a funny thing!!

20 posts in this topic

In this country the reputation of a girl is still important.

We may suppose it to be more equal these days, but whilst a guy can get a way with playing the field and often exaggerate, at least when single, is that the case for a single girl? Yes she may play around, but perhaps she would not like it to be too public.

So when it comes to being a working girl the reputation of that same girl is still important, but this time for marketing! In this case a bad (as in naughty) and experienced girl can often have a good reputation.

And its perhaps the good reputation and apparent unavailability of many a 'good' girl that adds to the good reputation and fun of a 'very naughty and bad' WG!!

Being a naughty wg definitely goes a long way with your reputation, for some the naughtier the better :eek:

Shelly

What does nake me laugh is the men want to sow there oats as much as possible but when they meet and marry they want their future wife to be a virgin LOL.......;)

but when they meet and marry they want their future wife to be a virgin LOL.......;)

LOL indeed, because they (mostly) want a virgin who is as hot as hell on the wedding night!

What does nake me laugh is the men want to sow there oats as much as possible but when they meet and marry they want their future wife to be a virgin LOL.......;)

A conversation I had with a lovely male Latvian work collegue made me chuckle - we got onto the conversation of him getting married because he was knocking on a bit. He mentioned in Latvia ex prostitutes are seen as the best brides - they know how to please a man, they've had so much wendle already they are unlikely to stray and they have money put to one side. I could see his point. :D

With that sort of insight perhaps you should also be in the marriage introduction business. Do you think any of your girls are good marriage material?:D

What we actually need is an innocent sweet young lady who is very discreet and we can take around to family and friends in full confidence that they won't embarrass us, but who is actually as filthy and experienced as we could imagine.:eek:

Perhaps what we do need is a good actress and furthermore you ladies are always telling us that you can double task!!:)

Ever thought the girl might also require a man who isn't going to embarass her too?

Ever thought the girl might also require a man who isn't going to embarass her too?

Oh, that's a bit unrealistic Strawbs. It's a bloke's duty to make his wife cringe with embarrassment on a fairly regular basis! :eek::D;)

I think that many younger women are far more badly behaved than young men these days

I dont think its very attractive when a women tries to outdo a man by drinking too much etc

I like ladies to have some class and I think a lot of men do also, until they get in the bedroom of course lol

A Princess in Society, a Whore in Bed - the perfect wife.

:D

A Princess in Society, a Whore in Bed - the perfect wife.

Yes, Diana's much missed. ;)

Yes, Diana's much missed. ;)

Ooh, you are awful ! but I like it !

Oh, that's a bit unrealistic Strawbs. It's a bloke's duty to make his wife cringe with embarrassment on a fairly regular basis! :eek::D;)

That's just basic training for our real duty and ultimate destiny, which is to embarrass our teenage daughters. Anyone for karoke?

That's just basic training for our real duty and ultimate destiny, which is to embarrass our teenage daughters. Anyone for karoke?

I'll bet you're already practising for the Dad's Bop at her wedding. ;)

I'll bet you're already practising for the Dad's Bop at her wedding. ;)

Polishing my wooden leg right now.

That is very true, but as so many of you ladies like the idea of trying to change your man once you have him that surely is fine!!??;)

I find it the other way around - men have often wanted to change me, usually so they can have me at home waiting for them at all times. Needless to say it doesn't work.

That is very true, but as so many of you ladies like the idea of trying to change your man once you have him that surely is fine!!??:D

Aisle; altar: hymn. ?

I find it the other way around - men have often wanted to change me, usually so they can have me at home waiting for them at all times. Needless to say it doesn't work.

That disproves the old adage then ; "A man marries a woman hoping she'll never change. A woman marries a man assuming she'll be able to change him" :D.

Give it time.:D