Bigdipper

Jealous??????

33 posts in this topic

What are the feelings of the average parlour girl when a punter who they have seen perhaps two or three times moves on to another girl on the same shift? Do they feel that they have done something wrong?, do they feel any animosity toward the other girl or the punter? I always feel guilty when I move on as I hate to hurt anyone`s feelings, but after all ...variety is the spice of life and as a widower sampling (and enjoying) growing old disgracefully I want to enjoy as many new experiences as I can,while I can.

What are the feelings of the average parlour girl when a punter who they have seen perhaps two or three times moves on to another girl on the same shift? Do they feel that they have done something wrong?, do they feel any animosity toward the other girl or the punter? I always feel guilty when I move on as I hate to hurt anyone`s feelings, but after all ...variety is the spice of life and as a widower sampling (and enjoying) growing old disgracefully I want to enjoy as many new experiences as I can,while I can.

I punt with who i fancy at the time and have experienced the original WG not seeming to like it when i punt with another lady. This particularly has happened in EE group flats where the original lady has tried to put me off her flatmate by saying for example, she wont kiss as good as me, i find out for myself. Very much like you i punt for variety but unlike you i dont have feelings of guilt.;)

Personally if it was a guy i have only seen 3 or 4 times then no, i would not be jealous. Why would a girl be. Its common knowledge amongst ladies that just as they have many regular clients, those same guys also have many regular ladies. If a guy i had seen lots of times (over 10) suddently moved onto someone else and stopped seeing me i would probably wonder if i had done something wrong, but not for long. As you said you like to see other ladies and maximise your fun, i think the majority of guys are the same.

In the past when i have seen a new guy occasionally a girl has said to me "thats my guy, but its ok, i dont mind" and i have thought to myself "whatever" lol, guys always move around, simple.xx

A lot of the girls become VERY possessive over clients, and that's often what leads to the bitchy ness among them

Oh without a doubt they get insanely jealous to the point of having full scale cat fights. That girl has been waiting for that guy to come back and see her then she is left high and dry. She would be wishing the days away until his next visit so they could have terrific orgasm inducing sex, sparkling witty banter and to drink fine Sainsburys budget orange juice together.

The again perhaps she's just seen £60 go to someone else and little Farhquar Tristain needs new Nike Air Max's this week and that ain't gonna happen now 'John' is spending his money with 'Sharon'.

Sometimes we even recommend friends to get rid of clients ha x

Oh without a doubt they get insanely jealous to the point of having full scale cat fights. That girl has been waiting for that guy to come back and see her then she is left high and dry. She would be wishing the days away until his next visit so they could have terrific orgasm inducing sex, sparkling witty banter and to drink fine Sainsburys budget orange juice together.

The again perhaps she's just seen £60 go to someone else and little Farhquar Tristain needs new Nike Air Max's this week and that ain't gonna happen now 'John' is spending his money with 'Sharon'.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how to pick the most likely scenario? Quite a tricky problem.

Haha, you do that too.;)

Haha, you do that too.;)

I've done it you :D xxx hahah xxx

I would prefer to be told if it was a regular

but jealous no, I like variety too thats why I like this j:oob

It's something that used to bother me when I was a regular at various lapdancing clubs. I often got into the habit of seeing a particular girl for a private session at these places, and when it got to the point of being almost automatic, I felt awkward when I picked someone else. The girls who weren't dancing at a particular moment would be sitting around the joint among the audience, and so my regular would see me get up and go over to another girl and take her off. I was probably making problems for myself where there were none, and all she would have felt was something along the lines of "Oh well, there goes thirty quid", but it was a sensation I found disagreeable.

I imagine its losing face in front of your mates, one girl said she didnt mind me choosing somenoe else as long as she wasnt on shift. When you drop a regular, you often get scowls from her when you visit the parlour, its natural. Of course I am sure some girls are pleased to see the back of me.

Well if they are on the same shift....

Go for a two girl and keep them both happy ;)

When you have been seeing the same girl for 2-3 weeks for 5 months and paying £200-£260 per visit + gifts of perfume and jewelry and celebrated her birthday with her during an appointment its not easy, in fact from my point of view and situation it's become impossible for me to see someone else on the same shift.

You know how the saying goes: 'With friends like that.. etc' ;):D

B

I recognise the possibility of upsetting someone so try to avoid this situation. I may not choose a WG a second or subsequent time for reasons which can no way be down to poor performance. A couple of times I've been somewhere where there are two girls I've seen on separate occasions, and thankfully someone else has chosen one of them so problem solved.

Since I decided to stop going to places near where I live, much less likely to happen.

I would feel totally betrayed and would consider legal proceedings. ;)

i've done it you ;) xxx hahah xxx

haha.:D:d:d

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I had a client who saw me faithfully for well over 9 months, I knew he would see other girls as well, and I got told the same stuff every time he came to see me... x,y, and z girl wasn't as good as you... (I really didn't want to know but he ho it's his dime and if that's what he likes to say to get him off then fair enough)

Then he decided that it was becoming to familiar, and now he sees me once in a blue moon.

Moral of the story...

In this game no matter how good your service is, familiarity breeds contempt.

Does it bother me that he shagged so many of my colleugues?

No!

Did it bother me that he may have visited another girl while I was working on the same shift?

No!

Does it bother me that now I see him once in a while?

No!

Know why...

Cause it's not for me to say who how or when my clients spend thier money.

I also don't begrudge any girl earning a wage, I know how hard this industry can be and I also know that the only reputation I need to worry about or look after is my own.

As long as my service, image etc is alright then I can earn money, no matter who's money it is.

I normally reccomend a few ladies I work with to most of my clients.

I have had a few come back and say thanks Tammy she was a great punt.

I also have told girls little titbits about clients I have seen, like punter X really loves oral, and sure as fate he walks out with a big smile and she gets a repeat customer.

I am happy with how I work I have no jelousy towards other girls and I don't bitch.

Now if a girl answered my personal phone at work and decided to promote herself from my personal line I would be PISSED!

The only exception to that is Chloe with whom I do two girls and usually leave my phone with when I'm in a client and I've told her... hell if I'm busy and he wants to see you take the booking.

The reason I would be pissed if a girl did this would be because... My personal line is for clients who have found me Via my advertising, etc... not from my parlours advertising.

Once and only once has this happened and I was not best pleased, I told the girl why and explained it and that was that.

Anyway that's my take on this subject.

To be honest I don't think I can see on girl on a 'regular' basis and then see another one while the first lady is on the same shift

Mentioning a lady who has already replied on this thread......

I've seen Chloe a few times, I wouldn't say I was a regular of hers as I don't really punt all that often but when I do I try to see her. If I was to go to where she works on a last minute whim then I already know as soon as she walks into the room to introduce herself that it doesn't matter who else walks through that door, I'll want to see Chloe. I don't care if Angelina Jolie wanders in and offers half price with Julianne Moore and the Pope joining in for free! I wouldn't feel right saying hi to the lady who I've seen a few times and then not choose her

Or maybe it's just that redheads flick ALL the right switches!!;)

If any "average parlour girls" are reading this, perhaps they might like to respond.

If any "average parlour girls" are reading this, perhaps they might like to respond.

Definition of average according to The Urban Dictionary -

Average - Good Enough to bang after a few beers

So what do you think of her?

well, She's average.

So Would you do her?

Well, if I was drunk and I never had to talk to her again.

I await the average WG to respond.

Doesn't jealousy imply a state of emotional involvement. I would have though all SPs know what they are doing and are able to separate their work from their emotional life - perhaps some punters find the distinction rather more difficult. To put the boot on the other foot, would the OP feel jealous if he turned up a a parlour and his "regular" was with someone else?

Doesn't jealousy imply a state of emotional involvement. I would have though all SPs know what they are doing and are able to separate their work from their emotional life - perhaps some punters find the distinction rather more difficult. To put the boot on the other foot, would the OP feel jealous if he turned up a a parlour and his "regular" was with someone else?

Beware of BobJim I think he maybe from a different planet with all his crazy talk.

Bobjim you're so off the wall you crazy dude.

Definition of average according to The Urban Dictionary -

Average - Good Enough to bang after a few beers

So what do you think of her?

well, She's average.

So Would you do her?

Well, if I was drunk and I never had to talk to her again.

I await the average WG to respond.

I wonder if 'Ms average' is in any way related to 'Ms lowly'.;)

That's as average a reply as I can manage sorry.