Colonel Bonkers

Cancelled field reports

4 posts in this topic

There used to be a link to a list of recently cancelled field reports (with reasons for their removal). Is it no longer available?

I ask as I wanted to check out again the reports on a well-regarded lady I was planning to visit and see that they're gone. I'd like to know whether she's been put on the naughty step, or if it was of her own volition.

I'm very impressed, Jaime, as you didn't really have many clues to go on.

I'm very sorry to hear about your tribulations. I'm such a fluffy that I even tend to be fluffy about punters too, and stories like this always catch me by surprise (as well as disgusting me). Stalking is horrible - in all its many forms, and I say that as someone who has been stalked himself. (It lasted about 12 years, and I can never be quite sure that it's really over.) Very best wishes.

And mods, I'd still be interested in an answer to my general question.

Sorry to hear that Jaime.

I just posted a reply (still waiting for the mods to approve, as is the case for posts on that sub-board, I guess) to your post on your Dangerous Punters Warning thread, asking if you'd contacted SAAFE for advice, a course of action you may well have already taken or considered. I hadn't seen your posts on this thread and am happy to see that the situation now seems under some control. Apologies for replying to the other thread before seeing this one. Best wishes for sorting out your situation to your satisfaction.