Jean Valjean

Male Grooming

69 posts in this topic

I have a question for the chaps and the ladies, with apologies if it's been covered before.

I had an appointment with a girl last week and as well as following the usual grooming and hygiene routine something possessed me to take a pair of scissors and give myself a good trim down below. I bottled out of actually shaving it but I felt the effects were, even if I say so myself, rather good ;). I'd thought that hopefully she'll like it and it'll help things go smoothly (sorry for the pun) or if nothing else it'll give her a laugh, which always helps. The appointment fell through at the last moment, annoyingly as I'd taken a day off work and made an 80 mile round trip, so I can't report on her reaction.

Guys: have you ever done this and, if you're married, how do you explain it to the Mrs?

Ladies: would you appreciate this extra grooming, think it a bit weird or just laugh at it?

I personally like to keep neatly trimmed as I hate the idea of a lady with hair in her mouth.

Personally I always keep things trimmed down below, so my Mrs would not suspect anyway.

It's so much cooler (temperature wise) without all that fuzz, and has the added benefit of making things appear larger than they are....:D

Not that I need that of course...;)

and yes definitely more pleasant for any ladies visiting 'the old crown jewels'

Although I have to admit I only really began this trimming regime as I started seeing WG's I always shave (face and down below) beforehand mainly for the ladies consideration.

Also, I agree with softlad the house looks bigger after you cut the lawn.;)

I always shave(very carefully) before a punt as ,if I get a hair in my mouth it makes me puke so I assume it might have the same effecton the ladies.

Nothing worse than lots of hair down there is always so much nicer if both parties are trimmed or shaved;)

Shelly

trimmed around and balls shaved

just feels and looks nicer

and shaving feels fun too

Neatly trimmed is fine with me. If you do shave, please make sure you are not stubbly. My chin doesn't like it lol!

Personally, I think wax is the best solution in the southern regions. Oddly though I have not felt the need to remove facial fuzz. Reading this thread, I began to wonder if it was reasonable to inflict BOG on beautiful young ladies (Bearded Old Git)

So, off to the local shop where shaving seems to have changed a tad since I was alive. Disgraceful really that they have these fusion sex aids on open display.

Thought I'd ease myself in gently (as is my usual custom!) by tackling the moustache for starters. Trouble was, after not shaving once in 37 years I had no idea. What happenned to soap and badger tale brushes. Did they run out of badgers or did Ann Summers flog them all to Chloe?

It now looks as though John Major's top lip has been attacked by killer masonry bees. Half Elephant Man, half BOG.

If such a nightmare knocks on the parlour door next week girls, you'll know who it is and you'll know that it's all this board's fault.

I have it waxed , grows back softer and finer and its not that painfull if the girl doing it is young and good looking !!! but feels nice and smooth after. , and the wg i see seam to like it.

Guys: have you ever done this and, if you're married, how do you explain it to the Mrs?

Since I started punting, I have tried to keep my pubic hairs clean and well trimmed. It can't be nice for a girl to have to stick her nose into an untrimmed lawn.

I am married, so started the trimming discretely, only taking a bit off at a time. Now that they have reached the desired length, I keep the pubes pretty short all of the time. My wife has never commented (not that she goes near that area too often these days :D).

Since I started punting, I have tried to keep my pubic hairs clean and well trimmed. It can't be nice for a girl to have to stick her nose into an untrimmed lawn.

I am married, so started the trimming discretely, only taking a bit off at a time. Now that they have reached the desired length, I keep the pubes pretty short all of the time. My wife has never commented (not that she goes near that area too often these days :D).

Same with me

clean shaven here just because I like it!

Although I have to admit I only really began this trimming regime as I started seeing WG's I always shave (face and down below) beforehand mainly for the ladies consideration.

Also, I agree with softlad the house looks bigger after you cut the lawn.:D

^Same. And as stated, I hope its more pleasant for her. I'm going to be extra careful to not have a stubbly sack after Amber's comment :-)

I have a question for the chaps and the ladies, with apologies if it's been covered before.

I had an appointment with a girl last week and as well as following the usual grooming and hygiene routine something possessed me to take a pair of scissors and give myself a good trim down below. I bottled out of actually shaving it but I felt the effects were, even if I say so myself, rather good :D. I'd thought that hopefully she'll like it and it'll help things go smoothly (sorry for the pun) or if nothing else it'll give her a laugh, which always helps. The appointment fell through at the last moment, annoyingly as I'd taken a day off work and made an 80 mile round trip, so I can't report on her reaction.

Ladies: would you appreciate this extra grooming, think it a bit weird or just laugh at it?

I have been shaving cock and balls since I started punting, as I think it's cleaner and I like the feel. Recently I tried shaving completely, loved the look and feel but started to get spots! Any advice? Mrs BB noticed but had no specific comment.

I started trimming down there, after I'd been punting for a while. Definitely makes me feels more "erotic" (for want of a better word), looks good, especially when you're with a shaven lady. And I'm sure the girls appreciate it too.

A handy tip: I don't shave completely because I don't like the stubbly itchy phase when it starts growing again - but can recommend the use of a battery operated beard trimmer for a close trim.

This seems a round-heads versus cavaliers topic. There will never be any agreement. I am for hair on me and on her, but few wgs have much of a bush.

trimmed around and balls shaved

just feels and looks nicer

and shaving feels fun too

You gave me the impetus to take the plunge so I shaved my balls this evening. It does feel rather nice doesn't it. Now I just have to find a lady who'll appreciate it. :D

You gave me the impetus to take the plunge so I shaved my balls this evening. It does feel rather nice doesn't it. Now I just have to find a lady who'll appreciate it. :D

And when you do, get her to lick your balls.....

please ignore this reply, made mistake.....:D

Edited by softlad
re think

:D Oh I love my man to be very trimmed and he thinks it's much more hygenic. He was actually going to by the Veet removal cream for mens bits but I had really bad dreams about it so I asked him not too

:D Oh I love my man to be very trimmed and he thinks it's much more hygenic. He was actually going to by the Veet removal cream for mens bits but I had really bad dreams about it so I asked him not too

Would you care to share your dreams with us? Or will it make my eyes water?

I had an appointment with a girl last week and as well as following the usual grooming and hygiene routine something possessed me to take a pair of scissors and give myself a good trim down below. I bottled out of actually shaving it but I felt the effects were, even if I say so myself, rather good :D. I'd thought that hopefully she'll like it and it'll help things go smoothly (sorry for the pun) or if nothing else it'll give her a laugh, which always helps. The appointment fell through at the last moment, annoyingly as I'd taken a day off work and made an 80 mile round trip, so I can't report on her reaction.

I have never shaven around the cock and bollocks area and never will. I ensure i am hygienic and clean.:D

I keep it fairly trim, tho my ass is a different story, crazy hairy :D

I have been shaving cock and balls since I started punting, as I think it's cleaner and I like the feel. Recently I tried shaving completely, loved the look and feel but started to get spots! Any advice? Mrs BB noticed but had no specific comment.

The skin in the areas immediately above your dick and in your upper groin are very sensitive. If the spots appeared in either of these two areas then it is probably due to shaving against the grain. The spots are caused by your pubic hair pushing through your outer skin as they attempt to grow back. It never lasts more than a few days. But can be very irritating in the meantime. Also do not shave too aggressively with the grain as this can also irritate the sensitive skin areas of your groin.

As a lifestyle choice, I have for many years shaved the pubic regions and genitals. But I do not shave the area immediately above my dick - just keep it nicely trimmed. The upper groin I only shave with the grain. All other areas (eg to the side of and underneath the balls) can be shaved with as well as against the grain and produces a very smooth finish.