Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Juan

Amazing coincidence

2 posts in this topic

I like to read reports by other punters of the various WGs I have visited, because I like to see whether other people agree with my experiences. With great enthusiasm, therefore, I read the latest report, by wolfboy, of Tamzin (la Maidon, Bury, Manchester http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=97821 ).

I thought that wolfboy's description was extremely well written, succinct yet informative in all the details the average punter might want to know:-

"About 5'6" tall, and around 25 years old. A pleasant, reasonably attractive face. A good figure, slim and physically fit. Fully shaved down below. Breasts natural, guessed to be cup-size B or C, a perfect streamlined shape with no sag -- yet warm and soft -- perfection as far as I am concerned. Overall, very attractive".

I then referred to my own report on Tamzin, dated 3 March 2009,

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=88704.

My own description of Tamzin was:-

About 5'6" tall, and around 25 years old. A pleasant, reasonably attractive face. A good figure, slim and physically fit. Fully shaved down below. Breasts natural, guessed to be cup-size B or C, a perfect streamlined shape with no sag -- yet warm and soft -- perfection as far as I am concerned. Overall, very attractive.

I am really very pleased that his experience of her was so similar to my own. Others more suspicious than myself might accuse him of plagiarism. But I am sure it must have just been a coincidence.

His description of his adventures with Tamzin did not plagiarise my own, but it does seem to be in the style of another regular contributor to the Field Reports. Can anybody tell me whose style that is?

One thing we can certainly agree on is that Tamzin is first class, absolutely at the top of her game for GFE and OWO.

The words 'Shakespeare', 'monkeys', 'typewriters' and 'aeons' all just popped into my head at exactly the same moment, and that must be a coincidence as well.