Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unperson

WG one-liners

26 posts in this topic

I'd be interested to see any examples of one-line conversation stoppers or surprise comments punters have heard from WGs. The idea came from a recent experience.

WGs are welcome to play too, if they have any punter one-liners worth repeating.

The invitation doesn't cover any punter contributions like "You great big hero you". He-man punters would of course always be half expecting it from WGs so it wouldn't surprise them. Similar things with less complimentary meanings like "You great big ******** you" might be surprising and ought to be OK.

Here's what produced the idea. The WG in it had the sort of industrial strength sex appeal that would lift your hat off if you were wearing a hat, but wasn't necessarily someone you'd want to relax with.

I got that impression during conversation when she mentioned she had a university qualification in pharmacy and I said it might not be particularly useful for WG business.

Instant reply: "Well, if they start getting on my nerves I can always poison them."

Absolute stoppers:

"wow, it is sooo big and hard already"

(and I was just wondering if I could even get it up with this overacting FF - FakeFriend)

and, after the 2nd thryst:

"uh, uh, uh, yeah fuck, yeah fuck, fuuuuhhck" etc...

(with me still wondering if it is the girl or her sikllful hand that I feel, and how I can keep this up long enough to make it look like I at least try, let alone get something out of willy...)

But but on the positive side, I've heard this as a first sentence after a surprised stance at the door:

"wow, you look much younger, not at all what I had imagined"

(if that was acting, it was worth an Oscar - eh, bafta or woteva)

or this, really made me wonder what I'd done:

"I had expected someone much more dominating"

(we became quite good friends, actually)

(* still wonders *)

I'd be interested to see any examples of one-line conversation stoppers or surprise comments punters have heard from WGs. The idea came from a recent experience.

WGs are welcome to play too, if they have any punter one-liners worth repeating.

The invitation doesn't cover any punter contributions like "You great big hero you". He-man punters would of course always be half expecting it from WGs so it wouldn't surprise them. Similar things with less complimentary meanings like "You great big ******** you" might be surprising and ought to be OK.

Here's what produced the idea. The WG in it had the sort of industrial strength sex appeal that would lift your hat off if you were wearing a hat, but wasn't necessarily someone you'd want to relax with.

I got that impression during conversation when she mentioned she had a university qualification in pharmacy and I said it might not be particularly useful for WG business.

Instant reply: "Well, if they start getting on my nerves I can always poison them."

"You are a fat one arent you". "If you werent so ugly you would be my ideal man" "Wow that was a lot of spunk". "I would love to see a guy fuck you up the arse". On a MMF; "Can you rub your cocks together so i can suck them both at the same time". During group sex; "Are you guys mouses or men, i need more spunk and i need it now". "You useless bunch of eunachs, not one of you knows how to fuck".:D

Do you want to lick my pussy now .conversation stopper as i shot my load

Can you see my sister as she wants to get back into the business:)

sorry im a bit scatty ive run out of coke :D

no you cant fuck me as i dont feel like it today, at the start (and end ) of a 2 hour booking

Can you bring a girl with you next time as i like to suck on clit :D

Just overall over the top actions and words........

like.....OH GOD OH GOD ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH WOW WOW etc:eek:

Thank you gentlemen (and a lady too, already?), but have you got any contributions which show more of the personalities of the people who said them? Like the one I used in my first post. That's what I was hoping to see.

It does happen: when she unexpectedly reverts to speaking with a much heavier version of her original accent or in a non-english mothertongue.

I was once with a girl in Amsterdams RLD. Rubbing her hand over my beer belly she proclaimed "If you lost that you'd look quite good"!!! :(

I ~think~ there was a rather blunt compliment in there somewhere!! LOL!!

Half way through an LMP party once the lovely and naughty Charli said to me "Your beard smells like pussy......it's quite nice"!!! :(

I was with another wg and we were waiting for a client to arrive for a duo appointment.

Door buzzes and I let him in. First thing that comes out of her mouth

"Oh you're smaller than I imagined you'd be, ahhh aren't you little"

:(

Nice start to the session..... NOT

stupid woman, she went on to make a few more gaffs in subsequent duos with me which prompted me to tell the agent not to let her work with me again

:(

Two girl a while ago, other lady sitting on the guys face facing me, me sucking his cock rather noisily for all it was worth. I heard a little noise, thought nothing of it and kept sucking, realised the only noise in the room was coming from me and looked up, girl was just staring at me trying not to laugh, "was that what i think it was" i said, "yes, i just fanny farted in his face" she said. Needless to say it stopped the entire proceedings dead for about 10 minutes while we all rolled around laughing, he recovered, we continued.:(

Once i was bent over a bed getting well and truly shagged when the guy loudly pronounced "oh god yes, i love a nice fat arse" needless to say things took a slight downturn there.x:(

"Good Boxers for a man of your age"

I've no idea: but it turned out to be a memorable session

That is a bit harsh!

Better and most useful way with her knowledge in pharmacy, just simply mix something undetectable in theirs drink while on overnighter. If she really good pharmacist, they should wake up well rested, fresh as a daisy, and convinced that they had a night full of passion. :(

Thank you gentlemen (and a lady too, already?), but have you got any contributions which show more of the personalities of the people who said them? Like the one I used in my first post. That's what I was hoping to see.

One girl, on first seeing my cock, exclaimed, 'Ooh, it's streamlined' ...........I wondered about getting some coachlines tattooed on:D

Client and working girl both naked on the bed. Client stood there sporting a mighty fine erection.

Client - "What would you like me to do to you" ?

without missing a beat WG replies -

"take me shopping?"

Client and working girl both naked on the bed. Client stood there sporting a mighty fine erection.

Client - "What would you like me to do to you" ?

without missing a beat WG replies -

"take me shopping?"

I admire her honesty/audacity. :(:D

One of my faves - I asked Amanda in Inverness,

"Well, did the earth move ?"

"No, but his teeth did."

and, after the 2nd thryst:

"uh, uh, uh, yeah fuck, yeah fuck, fuuuuhhck" etc...

To which the correct reply is Richard Pryor's:

'Will you wait while I put it in? 'Cos if the air can do that to the pussy, I'm gonna kill it.'

I was once carefully extracting myself from a lady's rear entrance, and she said "It's not as messy as you'd think is it?"

I didn't know what to reply? "My! It's as clean as a whistle" ..no... "Amazing! I was sure it would be covered in shite"... maybe not.

The fabulous Laura Lee (whilst face sitting):

"He's in Insurance you know... I'll give him FSA regulations!!"

:D

Angelica, Cheshire Babe as was once told me of about one punter who she asked 'Do you never smile when you're fucking?'

One crazy weirdo asked me "Would you mind looking at some photos?" I replied, "err ok as long as they are not of children or animals" He said, "No it's me and my wife dressed up"... He looked better than her in basque and stockings. It was also mentioned that she had given her permission to view the said pictures. :D I was traumatised for some time afterwards.

The one that comes to mind for me was ages ago in the Tott Court Road area when I saw a young lady via the PhotoGirls website before it had its redesign.

I recall the liner was out of a film, but I can't remember which one .. either the young lady had seen the same film or just responded in the right way - but it certainly made the event memorable and to this day I kick myself for not seeing her again.

YL : I can't take that ! It's huge !

Me : It's the only one I got - you can't have a refund !

YL : OK then !

*Fun commences*

I have to say I will always remember that particular occasion - the young lady was absolutely incredibly tight (I'm not eye wateringly huge !) and really held me tightly as events progressed - I did my absolute best not to hurt her and offered to stop numerous times which were declined ....

I am an idiot sometimes !

WG: "How old are you?"

Me: "28...why?"

WG: "I thought you were 15 or 16 when I saw you at the door"

This coming from a tiny little Thai girl who barely came up to my chest standing on tiptoes.

WG: "How old are you?"

Me: "28...why?"

WG: "I thought you were 15 or 16 when I saw you at the door"

This coming from a tiny little Thai girl who barely came up to my chest standing on tiptoes.

I've had very similar to this...

WG: How old are you?

Me: 28... why?

WG: You looked 17 on the camera!

:confused: hadn't realised in the previous five visits that this particular parlour has a camera at the entrance... obviously just for security reasons but was very off putting at the time.

Once with a Polish WG, post coital, I came up with this brilliant line...

"So... what's the deal with all the kinds of pickled cabbage you guys have?" :(:o

One that made me laugh a few years ago with an English girl just after entry

"My God that feels like a baseball bat" :confused:

One that made me smile last week by a Romanian Girl I've seen a lot recently while talking about the recession, lack of spare cash etc

"Yes, we're all in the same basket"

.... she mentioned she had a university qualification in pharmacy and I said it might not be particularly useful for WG business.

There's a second WG one-liner now to follow it up.

After the trip when I saw her, I did something small for her back home as I'd agreed to do. When I got in touch with her with the result I also mentioned this comment

That is a bit harsh!

Better and most useful way with her knowledge in pharmacy, just simply mix something undetectable in theirs drink while on overnighter. If she really good pharmacist, they should wake up well rested, fresh as a daisy, and convinced that they had a night full of passion. :)

because it was a pretty good one. I told her it was an answer to what she'd said after I'd quoted it anonymously. I didn't tell her where I'd put it or heard the answer, naturally.

Again an instant reply. "I've only got a Bachelor's degree. You'd need a postgraduate degree for that."