Lamorak

Favourite horny views during punting.

55 posts in this topic

While I was having a shower earlier today, I was thinking about my favourite horny views during a punt.

My top 6 are:

1. Having the girl on her knees straddling my face with my tongue in her pussy. The view looking up at her body and breasts and seeing her looking down at me is, after some DFK, my favourite way to start a punt.

2. The view of stocking tops and the girls pussy as the she moves over my head into the 69 position. And of course the view during 69 and as she moves from this position after 69, open and wet.

3. Leaning backwards and resting on her arms in the cowgirl position. The view of her face, boobs, clit and best of all her wet pussy lips sliding up and down my shaft.

4. Sideways 69 position. My head between her legs and real horny view of stocking tops, her bottom and a wet wide open pussy ready for some serious tongue penetration.

5. Following on from the above, the sight of my cum slowly running down the girls breasts as I contemplate licking it up and then DFK.

6. During CIM, watching my cum running out of the girls mouth and down my shaft.

(Having written this thread I really feel like going for long punt now, but I can't, and it's so frustrating.)

So fellow punters and wg's, what are your top 6 favourite horny views/positions during a punt?

With my regular girl I love watching her move from reverse cowgirl to cowgirl without disengaging - get to see all the goodies in one move :D

I also like watching my cock disappear inside her in the bedside mirror when she is riding me.

What is also great is watching her cascade over me when she bends down for a snog whilst on top.

The horniest site I have seen though was when I met a now retired girl called Katie in Gloucester a few years ago. She was riding me and got really into it to the point of cumming. Watching a 21 year old blonde babe writhing around on my cock whilst orgasming was a fantastic site!

While I was having a shower earlier today, I was thinking about my favourite horny views during a punt.

My top 6 are:

1. Having the girl on her knees straddling my face with my tongue in her pussy. The view looking up at her body and breasts and seeing her looking down at me is, after some DFK, my favourite way to start a punt.

2. The view of stocking tops and the girls pussy as the she moves over my head into the 69 position. And of course the view during 69 and as she moves from this position after 69, open and wet.

3. Leaning backwards and resting on her arms in the cowgirl position. The view of her face, boobs, clit and best of all her wet pussy lips sliding up and down my shaft.

4. Sideways 69 position. My head between her legs and real horny view of stocking tops, her bottom and a wet wide open pussy ready for some serious tongue penetration.

5. Following on from the above, the sight of my cum slowly running down the girls breasts as I contemplate licking it up and then DFK.

6. During CIM, watching my cum running out of the girls mouth and down my shaft.

(Having written this thread I really feel like going for long punt now, but I can't, and it's so frustrating.)

So fellow punters and wg's, what are your top 6 favourite horny views/positions during a punt?

As someone more into sensual massage, I do like being on my back and seeing the lady lean over me from the table top to massage my chest, her boobs wobbling closer and closer to my face. Looking down along a bed and seeing an attractive woman sliding her lips up and down my cock is a good one too!

While I was having a shower earlier today, I was thinking about my favourite horny views during a punt.....

'Dame's Delight' in Oxford. But They closed it. Then They closed 'Parson's Pleasure, too. :D

Ahem. More in keeping with the topic, the favourite is any time I'm lucky enough to see a genuine look of post-coital langour.

Lucky enough to see a genuine look of post-coital langour.

Blimey Pabulum ..........does this cost extra ??

My fave's ........

a) watching the lady working in "Squatting" Cowgirl ...superb. ... The Simon and Garfunkle line always comes into my head ...."Slip sliding away " !!

:D and just recently the lady moved from Cowgirl to reverse C'girl .. standing above me as she did so ........providing quite exquisite views.

c) watching and feeling the involuntary spasms as the ladies orgasm comes and then ebbs away, simply delicious .......

You can fake moans ...........involuntary spasms are pretty tough to mimic.

view diring 69 is pretty awesome.

and both of us wathing my cock sliding in & out of her pussy is good too...mish is good for that!

Best view on a punt was arriving for an appointment with a particular lady and watching her wiggling her bum as she tried to get a pair of tight jeans over her hips ;)

I don't even think she was trying to do it seductively, but it summed up the anticipation for me :)

Best view on a punt was arriving for an appointment with a particular lady and watching her wiggling her bum as she tried to get a pair of tight jeans over her hips ;)

I don't even think she was trying to do it seductively, but it summed up the anticipation for me :)

not enough girls wear a nice pair of tight jeans when working:(

I too get turned on by a girl in tight jeans, provided she's fairly slim. Add boots and instant erection!

Really? You should ask girls to.

Most guys who come into my boudoir love watching in the mirrors.

Pussy and arse in my face whilst the lady is busy with my other end ......... priceless

1 person likes this

Oh, the view as the girl obligingly moves into position for some 69; her pussy lips inches from my tongue, her arse hole, and then the view in a mirror to the front of me while I fuck her in doggy position - I love watching myself grind away into her!

Has to be watching a petite slim oriental babe get onto the bed on all fours and angle her bum just the right angle so I can give her A

What an excellent thread!!!

As has already been mentioned, the view while lying on my back in the 69 position is a treasure to behold. But my most fav view is of the shapely, tapering form of the lovely young woman as she positions herself on the bed in readiness for me to take her from behind in the doggy position. Its worth the admission fee alone :rolleyes::D

Hmmm when he first gets it out, I can almost taste it, it looks soooo good. Then when I grab hold of it my heart starts to race and my pupils dilate but nothing on this earth beats the bit where I watch it go from his wallet to my purse.

It just turns me on!

1 person likes this

Hmmm when he first gets it out, I can almost taste it, it looks soooo good. Then when I grab hold of it my heart starts to race and my pupils dilate but nothing on this earth beats the bit where I watch it go from his wallet to my purse.

It just turns me on!

Like it!!! :rolleyes:

When being ridden on top and the lady looks back at me as she cums - stunning, usually sends me over the top.....

For me I really like the view when a girl is getting into position for reverse cowgirl and when in position the view of those pussy lips going up and down while checking out that little arsehole.

Yep that list looks pretty good. During 69, the feeling of warmth from her pussy on my face. Wonderful. One of my ex girlfriends liked my 69s so much, she had to keep taking her mouth of my cock every so often lest she clench it with my teeth. Ego boost, sure. It also helped delay me blowing my load in her mouth because it was extremely erotic. For me though, few things beat watching my spunk drool out of pussy lips after doggie style while she's still on her knees with her bum in the air (all this is girlfriend stuff though, for obvious reasons). One of my Gfs also used to love it when she was riding me on top and I'd slap and grasp her bum firmly as her tits wiggled around. It snapped her out of enjoying the ride and annoyed her but excited her at the same time. Wanking me off into her mouth and letting it drool out onto her hand or my hardon without any finesse whatsoever, is raw and filthy. I love it :)

It just turns me on!

Yes, I knew that sooner or later one SP was going to post something like this, and guess what?

Mrs Divine was the top of my list :)

My fav has to be having a attractive girl climb on top and lean forward as she slips my cock inside and gives a wry smile and a slight moan... does it for me every time..

It just turns me on!

Does it make your mouth drool thinking about it, lol. mmmmmm

Completely agree Kinky. Difficult to beat a really good pair of jeans on a top notch pair of legs.In fact, very few show up on profile pics as well.:)

the two views i love are;

1. at the start of a punt- seeing the girls backside as she walks out the door after sorting the money side of things out (especially if shes in hotpants or a thong)

and

2. when a girl looks you straight in the eye just as your about to explode- fantastic!

of course there are many enjopble sights inbetween, but too many for me to list right now! :)

I agree with the first poster-number one horny sight seeing my cum run down my shaft following cim.

Watching girl smile, look me in the eyes and wink before taking me in her mouth.

In missionary, watching girl take me in hand and guide me in, rather than me guide myself.

Seeing two of my fingers slide into a wet pussy.

Cum splashing around a wide open mouth and over tongue and lips then wiped around mouth whilst she looks up at me.