danrogers

Mobiles are they new thing

54 posts in this topic

Last week I saw a young lady who works in a van.

The van has a single bed in it and is made to look like a smallish bedroom inside

The van is a 7.5 tonne job (I think as I dont know vans well).

I arranged to meet at a well known place sat in my car, the van rolled up and the male driver opened door and I got in and there was the WG

I Had a pretty good time but it did feel strange doing in in a car park

(OS van didnt have windows)

when hour was up the male opened the van door and I got out and walked to my car,

The van drove off presumably to next client

I hope to see the van same place next week

Just wondered is this a new thing or does this mobile WG place on wheels have predercessors in the game ?

ygirls shnii

There was talk about such a service in sussex, however it turned out to be an urban myth

Amazing ! What were the shower facilities like Dan :( ?

Lovely. So you get into a van with no windows, with a driver in the cab, with your car parked nearby. Just possibly you have assorted bits and bobs like car-keys, maybe a wallet, cards.....

And the earth (or van) moves for you...

No ta.

Yuck

I'd never visit

If any do this, better make it clear on their ads

How about the refreshments on offer?

They could have a good sideline for those times when the phone isn't ringing.....if they opened a little window and

served Ice lollies or 99's

Just don't ask her to whip you - she may snap off the ariel and you could end up with van ariel disease.

(It was hardly worth the effort of logging on just to tell that joke. Oh well ...off to bed.)

I don't think they are particularly new. A while back I saw a press article that showed a photo of several camper vans parked up somewhere near the German / Czech or German / Polish border where the WG's were plying their trade.

Can't find the link right now.

They probably get round the law quite nicely - one girl working from a premises.

That said, is a camper van actually a "premises" ??

There was talk about such a service in sussex, however it turned out to be an urban myth

Is that bigger than a Transit:confused:

Sorry but having spent a lot of my life selling commercial vehicles a 7.5 tonne vehicle is a truck not a van. It's testing and taxing come under HGV rules, and it's owner / user would need an operators licence and any driver would be subject to tachograph regulations. It would surely be easier to get a flat to work form, me thinks we have a troll?

Lovely. So you get into a van with no windows, with a driver in the cab, with your car parked nearby. Just possibly you have assorted bits and bobs like car-keys, maybe a wallet, cards.....

No ta.

You would be a fucking idiot to leave your car keys in your car and on display - whether u are shagging a WG in a van or otherwise.

Also talk of a similar van parked in a lay by on the A1 up north between Grantham and Doncaster. I think it was mentioned on Punternet a few times.

Was that Amy? Not sure I'd be comfortable with the male driver being around.

How about the refreshments on offer?

They could have a good sideline for those times when the phone isn't ringing.....if they opened a little window and

served Ice lollies or 99's

..............or a little cafe...........with cream teas.:(

I have a potential new friend that has a camper van

we were thinking of doing the same

showing up off the motorway junct, advertising the fact we are in the lay by

punter calls to get location

everyone is happy

Hopefully in june this may start for me

Hes happy enough to be paid for his fuel and a freebie oh and sometimes to be allowed to watch

Ah....so that's why the van in the supermarket car park was bouncing up and down! :(

No ta.

Quite agree. You'd be very vulnerable to all sorts.

.............and if you are in a carpark there's likely to be cctv recording it all.........driver gets out, let's another guy into the back of the van and later let's him back out.

It's akin to taking a bedroom out of a hotel, putting it on wheels, shoving it into a public carpark so that everyone can see who comes and goes.

Daft.

A layby off the motorway is somewhat different

eew i could never do that :/

You would be a fucking idiot to leave your car keys in your car and on display - whether u are shagging a WG in a van or otherwise.

Good crime prevention advice Interested, if I may add do not leave your laptop on display.

A layby off the motorway is somewhat different

You don't get laybys on motorways! Only service stations with CCTV.

'A' roads have laybys.........but they are very vulnerable to car crime. Leaving a car unnattended in one of those is an invitation.

You're all being very negative! What about parking up at one of the airports during the Summer of Strikes? All those frustrated travellers stocked full of travelling money. Imagine the scene. "Sorry kids, you can't go to the theme park, daddy spent the money on some woman back at Heathrow"

And those Milton Keynes girls could offer a commute to London in the van!

Last week I saw a young lady who works in a van.

The van has a single bed in it and is made to look like a smallish bedroom inside

The van is a 7.5 tonne job

Is there a FR? Would love to read the description under the section Her Place :(:D