FreddieS

Places to go in West Kensington

24 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been told there are many places around West Kensington tube and would like to start trying them out... any suggestions on where to go for massage/punts?

I found britishbabes4u online but couldn't find any reviews anywhere, is this place real?

New to this, what should I be wary of?

Thanks

Further to my thread, I'm going to check out Kensington Girls this week. I'll let you know if it's any good. There was a Chinese girl I used to see called Christina near Baron's Court tube (not too far away) who's name may have changed to Bing Bing (not sure). If it's the same girl, worth a visit for a nice massage and relief.

In terms of things to look out for, I would say from my experience things like charges for extras etc. Quite often things like OWO,CIM, A-Levels will be extra and this can quickly increase the cost and result in you having a rather disappointing punt (if you haven't got the cash). Try to find out this before you go so you're prepared.

Another thing is fake photo's - happened to me a couple of times and leads to further annoyance.

In all I would say use your instinct. As tough as it is, if something doesn't feel right then it may be worth leaving and saving your money.

Hope this helps.

Depends if you are looking for the works or a massage and a HE. If you are looking for a good massage and hand relief try http://www.thaitherapist.net/. They do a good enough job. Only a couple of mins from WK tube.

Hi,

I've been told there are many places around West Kensington tube and would like to start trying them out... any suggestions on where to go for massage/punts?

I found britishbabes4u online but couldn't find any reviews anywhere, is this place real?

Thanks

Britishbabes 4u ,never answer the phone ,nor reply to text .

did you have the same experience with them ?????

Photos of the girls look amazing ,but are they for real?????

Depends if you are looking for the works or a massage and a HE. If you are looking for a good massage and hand relief try http://www.thaitherapist.net/. They do a good enough job. Only a couple of mins from WK tube.

Does the £50 include hand releif or is that extra.

I do love a good thai massage!

Britishbabes 4u ,never answer the phone ,nor reply to text .

did you have the same experience with them ?????

Photos of the girls look amazing ,but are they for real?????

I did get through on the phone a couple of weeks ago. Was told I could book Chelsea, but she was busy for the next couple of hours. I couldn't hang around that long, but the girl on the phone seemed friendly and genuine enough. Definitely worth a try on another day.

I did get through on the phone a couple of weeks ago. Was told I could book Chelsea, but she was busy for the next couple of hours. I couldn't hang around that long, but the girl on the phone seemed friendly and genuine enough. Definitely worth a try on another day.

Got through on the phone today.

Problem is on their site they do not specify services offered .On the phone the girl said everything is inc ,provided it is not out of the ordinary .....

Unlike HOD , no list of services provided for each girl .

And the girl who answered wasn't very forthcoming ,and it feels a bit awkward to start asking a lot of questions on the phone.

Probably it is a way of charging extras for things like FK or OWO ,69 once the punter is in the room .

Any recent experinces with them ??????

Just following on from the thaitherapist post I believe HR is an extra £20 on top of the £50 for massage. It's a pretty good massage though and the HR isn't bad either!

Just following on from the thaitherapist post I believe HR is an extra £20 on top of the £50 for massage. It's a pretty good massage though and the HR isn't bad either!

britishbabes4u, is not a massage place .

thaiitherapist post should be in the sensual massage thread .

Hi,

Thanks

HOD are at South Ken and have a good rep x

London Retreat is very close to West Ken tube. Its a BDSM place, but the BDSM can be as light or heavy as you want - or you can just ask for personal services if that's all you want - my first time I chickened out from being restrained, but its actually a very reassuring place if you want to try that stuff out.

I agree. Just had a 4 handed with HE for £100. Very good 4 handed strong proper Thai massage, followed by alternating HE.

HOD are at South Ken and have a good rep x

I'm embarassed to say that i have yet to try HOD. Great value, it seems, especially for South Kensington. I'm not into paying top dollar for punting but they look like great value. Have been into the soho walkups lately but need to up my game, so to speak!

London Retreat is nearest to Earls Court one stop east on the District line fro

WK. Good place and lovely girls.

HoD clearly worth a punt too. Just wish they were open at the weekend.

London Retreat is nearest to Earls Court one stop east on the District line fro

WK. Good place and lovely girls.

HoD clearly worth a punt too. Just wish they were open at the weekend.

What's the price difference, please?

Any feedback on Britishbabes4u yet?

The pics on there look too good to be true, and for there still not to be any frs.

Jason

I can tell you for a fact that britishbabes4u of west kensington does exist. I have seen Sydney (English Big Tits) a couple of times now and i can tell you that she is absoultely gorgeous and well worth a visit. My suggestion is dont use the group no, go into each girls individual profile on A***k and try the phone nos there as these are different. Im sure they will let you know if they are available or not.

Last time i met Sydney, Hannah Callow and British Bi Babe Gemma were also around at the same time and they are all very nice.

If you book Sydney, be nice to her, i have developed a real soft spot (or 10)for her!

Hope this helps

Hi Guys

We are definitely real! Sorry if you have had problems getting through on the group number in the past - it is constantly on and answered all the time now! I think our girls will get reveiwed very soon - we are still quite new so Imsure that as soon as the first one goes up more will follow!

S xx

I agree. Just had a 4 handed with HE for £100. Very good 4 handed strong proper Thai massage, followed by alternating HE.

Hi Zzzoro, quick question about the thaitherapist.net place. Do you remember the names of the girls who gave you the 4 handed massage and HR? Was it Amy?

I have been there before, but was not sure whether they offer HR

Well, I finally got round to visiting last week and can confirm British Babes is a great addition to the London punting scene. With HOD down the road, Kensington is almost the new Milton Keynes.

The pics and profiles are totally accurate, and without wanting to repeat a cliche, the girls were much nicer in the flesh. I couldn't believe my luck! If like me, your preference is for enthusiastic British girls, this place is paradise. FR to follow.

Well, I finally got round to visiting last week and can confirm British Babes is a great addition to the London punting scene. With HOD down the road, Kensington is almost the new Milton Keynes.

The pics and profiles are totally accurate, and without wanting to repeat a cliche, the girls were much nicer in the flesh. I couldn't believe my luck! If like me, your preference is for enthusiastic British girls, this place is paradise. FR to follow.

Thanks for reporting back .I was waiting for a recent experience report about this place ,before tripping there .

But the thing that delayed me was the disappearance of Suzie from their site and from the rota .

She did look great on their site.Anyone here had the pleasure, or knows her current place of Anchor .

Hi Guys

We are definitely real! Sorry if you have had problems getting through on the group number in the past - it is constantly on and answered all the time now! I think our girls will get reveiwed very soon - we are still quite new so Imsure that as soon as the first one goes up more will follow!

S xx

Just read your post ....One question please ,is Suzie still working for Britishbabes ????/.And if so when is she back on the Rota ????.

thanks .

Sorry hun, Suzie has moved on....she doesnt work anymore as far as I know. We have a new girl called Lucy who is simalar though. I delighted to hear such nice things about us! Just put lovely new Tv's for naughty films and fans in the rooms for an even more relaxed experience! Thanks for the nice comments...we aim to please!x

Sorry hun, Suzie has moved on....she doesnt work anymore as far as I know. We have a new girl called Lucy who is simalar though. I delighted to hear such nice things about us! Just put lovely new Tv's for naughty films and fans in the rooms for an even more relaxed experience! Thanks for the nice comments...we aim to please!x

Sent you a pm.