shooter

Best german city for a 1 day fkk

34 posts in this topic

Hi all. I have the opprortunity to go to germany next week. I will have a day free mid week and wondered which city was best for a one day fkk experience? I will be flying in tues night and back thus morn so i am thinking 1 fkk on wed. I have visited berlin and artemis before but wondered if punters would recommend hamburg or frankfurt over berlin?

Why travel to another city? A waste of time and effort for no gain in my mind.

All major citys have FKK's it's more about picking the right girl than location.

Why travel to another city? A waste of time and effort for no gain in my mind.

All major citys have FKK's it's more about picking the right girl than location.

Got to agree here BUT if you have to travel I would suggest FKK Palace in Frankfurt. Lots of positive reviews

yes i'd go Frankfurt - as well as the FKK Palace and the Oase which many rate as the best FKK. Not a FKK veteran only been to 2 - Artemis and Oase. Oase was better as the quality was higher and think they have better customer service.

But why only 1 FKK visit - surely Tuesday nght and Wednesday give you 2 bites of the cherry?

yes i'd go Frankfurt - as well as the FKK Palace and the Oase which many rate as the best FKK. Not a FKK veteran only been to 2 - Artemis and Oase. Oase was better as the quality was higher and think they have better customer service.

But why only 1 FKK visit - surely Tuesday nght and Wednesday give you 2 bites of the cherry?

hi and thanks for the info. There is a chance that i could do 2 clubs but i do want to get some rest as well as shaging! Re frankfurt-are the prices the same, and what about the girls speaking english? I big plus on artemis was that most of the girls kissed without a problem and offered owo . Is it the same in oase?

hi and thanks for the info. There is a chance that i could do 2 clubs but i do want to get some rest as well as shaging! Re frankfurt-are the prices the same, and what about the girls speaking english? I big plus on artemis was that most of the girls kissed without a problem and offered owo . Is it the same in oase?

I too would choose Frankfurt over Berlin.

Last time I was in Frankfurt, Oase was

From my experience of Oase (was only there for 1 hour and only took 1 girl) yes most girls do offer owo and dfk. As ever make sure you specify before booking. Sure there was a long thread a year or so back about the Oase so it might help if you search for that.

Only downside is its quite a trek and expensive by cab from the Centre but if you're only going for the FKK experience rather than an add-on to a business trip find a hotel a bit nearer or equidistant between Oase and Palace.

Its not everyday you go to Germany so I'd definitely fill my boots in your position. Tuesday night get stuck in and have a couple of sessions. Nice lie-in and hearty breakfast and pace yourself all Wednesday and see how many you can get through! What could be better!

Shooter what area of Germany will you travel to? No point travelling hours to a certain city, plenty of fkk's about, some better than others.

In my experience most girls speak english.

But why travel stay local, spend your travel money in extra time. I am surprised with the OWO certainly in Bavaria it is a no,no and I'm sure I was told it was part of the licencing requirements to OW for all of Germany.

I would discuss that one out of ear shot of the management!

Altho I have worked in a few places in Germany I have only played in Bavaria and Saxony.

Hi all. I have the opprortunity to go to germany next week. I will have a day free mid week and wondered which city was best for a one day fkk experience? I will be flying in tues night and back thus morn so i am thinking 1 fkk on wed. I have visited berlin and artemis before but wondered if punters would recommend hamburg or frankfurt over berlin?

Hi,

OK, Here's my two euros worth. They are not big on FKK's in Berlin, there's only two as far as I know - La Folie and Artemis. LF is small and cheap entrance. Artemis is quite new, supposed to have TOP-class pussy.

Only tried the FKK once in Hamburg, FKK Romeo, it was OK but if I was back there I'd give FKK125 a go.

If you can get down to Frankfurt, there's much more choice. Depends if you're driving etc. The small FKK near the Haupbahnhof (main station) in the RLD is not worth trying and nor is FKK 40 Deitzenback (it's nicknamed the Aldi cos its cheap and low quality)

Palace is accessible by U-bahn as its close-ish to the centre. My recollections are that it was OK, if you don't have time to go to the bigger FKK's out of Frankfurt, but I found that there were a lot of maybe Romanian? girls who were not hugely attractive, but very persistent, but I still had lots of fun.

Oase is quite a way out, either an overground train ride and a taxi or a long drive, but I thought the quality of the girls and the facilities were well ahead of Palace. If you're going out of the city you might find your way to FKK World, not my favourite, but others swear by it.

There are a couple of new ones "Das 5 Element" and "Sharks".

In some clubs, not around Frankfurt, they have a different pricing structure. Instead of the Entrance Fee plus 50 or 60 Euros per 30 mins of Fun, some of them do, say, Free Entrance, then, first 30 mins of Fun for 50 euros, next session 90 and 3rd session of the day for 120 Euros.

The only gripe I have about an otherwise almost perfect set-up in the FKK pricing structure is the CIM rule. For half an hour of kissing, OWO and shagging with a beautiful girl, it's 50 or 60 E's, but if you accidentally or deliberately CIM, then the price is an extra 50 E's.

IMO it should be an extra 10 or 20 E's for CIM for the girl, lets face it, she's done most of the job for 50, why should it be double for that little bit extra?

A very useful map that I copied from a few posts back is here: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=112127550579963948884.00045d515d0f87adf527e&z=5

One day soon I'll have enough dough to go back.

Nobby

In my experience most girls speak english.

But why travel stay local, spend your travel money in extra time. I am surprised with the OWO certainly in Bavaria it is a no,no and I'm sure I was told it was part of the licencing requirements to OW for all of Germany.

I would discuss that one out of ear shot of the management!

Altho I have worked in a few places in Germany I have only played in Bavaria and Saxony.

I herd the no OWO In Bayern Is a local state law.

Thanks everyone for some excellent info.

I think Berlin might be easier as I know the set up and have been there once before, and it sounds like a 2-3 day trip to Frankfurt would be best to enjoy the various clubs and have the time to travel etc. The other problem with frankfurt is getting a cheaper flight, as it is more of a business destination

Hamburg might be an option, but I get the feeling (I dont know why) that the service and quality in that city might be more geared to your stag do tourist market rather than a dedicated punter, but as I say I have nothing to base that on, just instinct. If anyone thinks Hamburg is on a par with Artemis in Berlin then let me know. Im surprised that no-one mentioned Cologne as I thought that was a hidden gem?

I wil let you know how i get on...in the meantime, any more tips would be appreciated

I think Berlin might be easier as I know the set up and have been there once before, and it sounds like a 2-3 day trip to Frankfurt would be best to enjoy the various clubs and have the time to travel etc. The other problem with frankfurt is getting a cheaper flight, as it is more of a business destination

Hamburg might be an option, but I get the feeling (I dont know why) that the service and quality in that city might be more geared to your stag do tourist market rather than a dedicated punter, but as I say I have nothing to base that on, just instinct. If anyone thinks Hamburg is on a par with Artemis in Berlin then let me know. Im surprised that no-one mentioned Cologne as I thought that was a hidden gem?

I wil let you know how i get on...in the meantime, any more tips would be appreciated

I had the Impression you had business In Germany, and wanted to punt In the evening, Is this true? Or you looking for a day trip of punting anywhere In the country?

I had the Impression you had business In Germany, and wanted to punt In the evening, Is this true? Or you looking for a day trip of punting anywhere In the country?

Hi -

No I am looking for a 2 nights+1full day trip anywhwre in Germany (well reachable from London...)

You can sometimes get a cheap flight & bus to Frankfurt on Ryanair though you have to go to Hahn airport and take the 1hr 30 min bus ride to Frankfurt city centre. Looking at their website, at the moment you can choose to leave on Thursday 10th June for £5 and return on Tuesday 15th June for £5, if you have no hold luggage then you just pay a credit card charge of £20, and €24 Euro return for the bus and that's a return trip to Frankfurt for £30 + €24.

I couldn't mention Cologne as I haven't been there yet, but I have already booked a week's holiday in Cologne for later this summer and I'm very much looking forward to visiting places such as FKK Samya, The Pascha Lufthaus and Traum Paradies.

I'm very much looking forward to visiting places such as FKK Samya, The Pascha Lufthaus and Traum Paradies.

Just nit-picking to be irritating, but Pascha isn't a "Lufthaus" ( = ? Air House) but a "Laufhaus". Don't ask me how/why! Laufen = to run. When I visited a couple of years ago I had an enjoyable "shor'time" with a polish girl. Some German, at least, helps, - best to take your time to patrol the several floors and make va considered choice.

I'd agree with that. You could pick the best FKK in terms of facilities etc, but if you pick the wrong girls its a waste of time and money. On my last trip I went to Oase and more or less as soon as I got there an Italian girl came over and said 'I'm really good I dont rush etc' an within 30 seconds she said lets go to a room. She wasn't and she did. My fault, should have taken my time and sussed her out a bit first. It was my 2nd FKK of the trip so I wasn't absolutely gagging for it straight away. Other than her, the 2 other girls I saw there were great in terms of friendliness and attitude. A Bulgarian girl and a young German blond.

I've been to Samya a few times. If you haven't transport its fine because its close to a railway station. There isnt much of an outside area though. If you spend a day somewhere and its sunny, a place with a pool or good outside area is best to relax between sessions and watch the naked girls stroll by.

If you go to Bonn/Cologne and arrive in the evening you could go to Samya or Bernds. Ouside area is unimportant at night so they would be fine. Then go to Finca Erotica the next day, if you have a car. Before 2pm its €35 to get in, €50 after. I went there twice on my last trip, and out of 6 sessions 2 were amazing, 3 were fine, and 1 was a bit average. One German girl there, Jacquline, is an absolute stunner, yet also very friendly, and an hours booked was an hour in the room, no rush.

I also spent a day at World, which has the best facilites out of all mentioned but is €65 to get in.

Ryanair fly to Karlsruhe, and Pirates Park and FKK Point virtually next door to each other are at nearby Bruchsal. I haven't been to Point, but Pirates Park is one of my favourites. Its a smaller place, and maybe because of that it seems more friendly. I have found though, that there not all girls do OWO or DFK, but they all said so up front without any prompting before going to the room so there were no misunderstandings. I think the management of the place has a lot to do with this, they dont want any unhappy punters.

If you fly to Berlin Schoenefeld there is a fixed price brothell 2km up the road and another on the other side of the autobahn in the opposite direction.

The fixed price place was full of Romianian girls last year the other one I never had the time.

I cannot remember the names but I know they show up on a search.

Sleezy Jet fly there.

Yep, FKK Palace Frankfurt.

I've not been to any others so can't compare but it's fanastic there.

Just nit-picking to be irritating, but Pascha isn't a "Lufthaus" ( = ? Air House) but a "Laufhaus". Don't ask me how/why! Laufen = to run.

Thanks! I knew that, I just had a mental aberration while I was typing it out.

That would depend on which city you visited.

FRANKFURT (FRA)

Oase

World

Palace

Sharks

Bahama

Mainhattan (Opens June)

More clubs in the area

PROS

Oase had probably the most women of all the clubs in Frankfurt. World the most land mass (square feet) and sometimes the second most women. Palace is the easiest to get to from the main train station or airport.

CONS

Frankfurt is notorious for higher prices, scam artists and lower then average service. Now if you just like a pretty face and body in the room then stop here. If you prefer more service, extras and time for less money then seriously consider the Dusseldorf area.

DUSSELDORF (DUS)

Golden Time

Villa Vertigo

Living Room

Acapulco Club

Planet Happy Garden

Dolce Vita

More clubs in the area

PROS

It's cheaper, 50 Euros entry as opposed to FRA prices of 65-75 Euros. 50 Euros for the first 30 minutes then 25 for any additional 30 minutes with the same girl (At GT, LR). Extras like CIM are 25 instead of 50 in FRA. The mood is just a bit more light and slow going up north. The clubs don't tend to be as dark. Food tends to be better and the beer is almost always included for no extra charge (Oase a beer is 10 Euros).

CONS

Places tend to be a bit further from the town center and harder to find. Places don't stay open as long, usually till 1-3am instead of 4-5am. Some open later such as 11am instead of 10am.

I've been to pretty much all the clubs over a period of almost 20 years, if I had to select a club for one day for service it would be GOLDEN TIME. If it were for just lots of attractive women OASE. I would avoid Palace due to the overly aggressive women and operators. I would stick to the big 3 up north GT, LR and VV.

In the end no matter where you go, it's all about running into that one gal that rings your bell and you connect with. Chemistry is what its all about. You can go to a club that has 150 women and not find a good one in the bunch, you can go to a club with 10 women and find a dream girl. Part of this is luck.

There are even services that offer (1) day airport or train station pick up, transportation to the club and back. This is for 1 or more persons as well.FKKTOUR

I hear they cater to lots of UK visitors plus they offer group tours where you visit about 12 clubs in about 6 days, hotel, transportation is included for one rate. Group tour DATES

They have a common questions and answers section that is informative as well HERE

Figure out how you plan to get to Germany, air, train? Then check dates and costs. This might also determine where you go.

If you want to REALLY understand or see what an FKK club is all about then you need to go just outside of Bonn, SCHIEFERHOF

This is the club that started it all over 25 years ago, everyone else copied the concept from them. Funny thing is FKK Sauna clubs have changed over the years but this club is not too different then it was back in the day. Service, club, girls etc.

GOOD LUCK

Hi -

No I am looking for a 2 nights+1full day trip anywhwre in Germany (well reachable from London...)

Ok got ya, the only problem I see Is If you haven't already booked flights for next week, then the budget airlines won't be cheap, you need to book at least 2 weeks In advance to get the lowest fares. What airport would you fligh out off?

Another tip for you and other travellers, Easyjet and Ryan air add surcharges on certain cards, the only card Ryan air don't charge Is http://www.fairfx.com/ this Is a prepaid mastercard, so you can top It up online very easily, I have a £ and also a

You can sometimes get a cheap flight & bus to Frankfurt on Ryanair though you have to go to Hahn airport and take the 1hr 30 min bus ride to Frankfurt city centre. Looking at their website, at the moment you can choose to leave on Thursday 10th June for £5 and return on Tuesday 15th June for £5, if you have no hold luggage then you just pay a credit card charge of £20, and

That would depend on which city you visited.

FRANKFURT (FRA)

Oase

World

Palace

Sharks

Bahama

Mainhattan (Opens June)

More clubs in the area

PROS

Oase had probably the most women of all the clubs in Frankfurt. World the most land mass (square feet) and sometimes the second most women. Palace is the easiest to get to from the main train station or airport.

CONS

Frankfurt is notorious for higher prices, scam artists and lower then average service. Now if you just like a pretty face and body in the room then stop here. If you prefer more service, extras and time for less money then seriously consider the Dusseldorf area.

DUSSELDORF (DUS)

Golden Time

Villa Vertigo

Living Room

Acapulco Club

Planet Happy Garden

Dolce Vita

More clubs in the area

PROS

It's cheaper, 50 Euros entry as opposed to FRA prices of 65-75 Euros. 50 Euros for the first 30 minutes then 25 for any additional 30 minutes with the same girl (At GT, LR). Extras like CIM are 25 instead of 50 in FRA. The mood is just a bit more light and slow going up north. The clubs don't tend to be as dark. Food tends to be better and the beer is almost always included for no extra charge (Oase a beer is 10 Euros).

CONS

Places tend to be a bit further from the town center and harder to find. Places don't stay open as long, usually till 1-3am instead of 4-5am. Some open later such as 11am instead of 10am.

I've been to pretty much all the clubs over a period of almost 20 years, if I had to select a club for one day for service it would be GOLDEN TIME. If it were for just lots of attractive women OASE. I would avoid Palace due to the overly aggressive women and operators. I would stick to the big 3 up north GT, LR and VV.

In the end no matter where you go, it's all about running into that one gal that rings your bell and you connect with. Chemistry is what its all about. You can go to a club that has 150 women and not find a good one in the bunch, you can go to a club with 10 women and find a dream girl. Part of this is luck.

There are even services that offer (1) day airport or train station pick up, transportation to the club and back. This is for 1 or more persons as well.FKKTOUR

I hear they cater to lots of UK visitors plus they offer group tours where you visit about 12 clubs in about 6 days, hotel, transportation is included for one rate. Group tour DATES

They have a common questions and answers section that is informative as well HERE

Figure out how you plan to get to Germany, air, train? Then check dates and costs. This might also determine where you go.

If you want to REALLY understand or see what an FKK club is all about then you need to go just outside of Bonn, SCHIEFERHOF

This is the club that started it all over 25 years ago, everyone else copied the concept from them. Funny thing is FKK Sauna clubs have changed over the years but this club is not too different then it was back in the day. Service, club, girls etc.

GOOD LUCK

Great post Derk, you summed It up well, yes the Hof Is the Mecca to all Fkk mongers, I feel I need to do a few pilgrimages to the Mother of all Fkk's before I die. :);)

If you fly to Berlin Schoenefeld there is a fixed price brothell 2km up the road and another on the other side of the autobahn in the opposite direction.

The fixed price place was full of Romianian girls last year the other one I never had the time.

I cannot remember the names but I know they show up on a search.

Sleezy Jet fly there.

Gardner I take It you mean the Pussyclub, the chain used to be an all-Inklusive Partytreff, but they had problems with the Law, they now charge entry of