Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnDoe

Good punt despite the chewing gum.

12 posts in this topic

I saw a new (to me) lady last week. We had a great time. (I would do a FR but see is only on ** and doesn't make her phone number public).

I checked a couple of things before I went to see her. I asked her to be wearing stockings and suspenders and I checked she had some handcuffs. When I arrived she informed me that as she had only recently moved in and not unpacked all her gear, she couldn't find any suspenders so it was holdups. Also there was no sign of the handcuffs. Once we got down to business she started giving me OWO then after a little while (was it 10 seconds or 2 minutes I can't remember) she stopped and started to get something out of her mouth. I assumed it was going to be a hair but no she pulled some chewing gum out of her mouth!

Has this ever happened to you?

I have to say we had a great time and I am planning to visit again. Sometimes the punts that don't go to plan are the best!

John

Yes I have chewed gum before.

Before what?

But what about during?

I am the one who chews gum . ask some of your girls .

Old habits never die .

I've experienced this. I thought it was intentional rather than the girl being rude. When your dick comes out of their mouth and the cool air hits it, the mint from the gum makes it tingle :D

Wasn't it Richard Nixon who was accused of being unable to walk and chew gum at the same time ?

Clearly this young lady was much more talented at multitasking than Tricky Dicky :).

Wasn't it Richard Nixon who was accused of being unable to walk and chew gum at the same time ?

I thought that was said of Gerald Ford by President Lyndon Johnson.

I thought that was said of Gerald Ford by President Lyndon Johnson.

SaSfan, I am humbled by your magnificence :o. The minute I read your post I knew I'd buggered it up :).

Either I am too young to remember these historical figures or so old that I am going senile. Take your pick :).

I she informed me that as she had only recently moved in and not unpacked all her gear,

That means she has listed them on her profile but does nto have them :)

I saw a new (to me) lady last week. We had a great time. (I would do a FR but see is only on ** and doesn't make her phone number public).

I checked a couple of things before I went to see her. I asked her to be wearing stockings and suspenders and I checked she had some handcuffs. When I arrived she informed me that as she had only recently moved in and not unpacked all her gear, she couldn't find any suspenders so it was holdups. Also there was no sign of the handcuffs. Once we got down to business she started giving me OWO then after a little while (was it 10 seconds or 2 minutes I can't remember) she stopped and started to get something out of her mouth. I assumed it was going to be a hair but no she pulled some chewing gum out of her mouth!

Has this ever happened to you?

I have to say we had a great time and I am planning to visit again. Sometimes the punts that don't go to plan are the best!

John

It has and i didnt appreciate it. I found it very poor manners. When going near my meat and two veg or DFKing me i do expect there to be no gum or anything else in the ladies mouth.

I do agree sometimes punts that dont go to plan turn out to be among the best, as in my thread; "The Punt That Nearly Wasnt", luckily it was in the end and many times afterwards.:D