Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazzy

Former house/ places of

4 posts in this topic

Hello every one ! i just drove past what used to be kisses of high Wycombe, although i didn't have the pleasure of going there my self while they were operational i always knew that they were there and the place just looked like it was full of life and energy ! driving past today it just looks so empty and unpleasant !

Has anyone else noticed anything similar #?

I was helping to remove toiletries from the old annabellas flat a few weeks ago and it was a little sad as it was so quiet, no laughter ringing through the hallway, no little grunting sounds of the guys having fun in the bedrooms or squeals from ladies getting their bums spanked (or guys). Felt rather odd.x

As for kisses, i was with them when they first moved from slough to high wycombe and became kisses (forgotten what they were called in slough, was only there two weeks though) , it was with them that i started on my journey to whoredom. I remember sitting in the owners car on the way in on my first day absolutley cacking it and she asked me what name i was going to use, she got me with that one, never occured to me i would have to make up a name so i blurted out...Chloe. It was only one girl per day then though so no hussle and bussle really , just me and my receptionist on my days there, was busy (10-13 guys a day) but it all ended on a very sour note as i noticed i had got short payed one day and when i pointed it out i received a text telling me "i really dont want a girl like you working for my establishment". You mean a girl with a fooking clue i replied.xx

Happy days.:)

Edited by Chloe X
aahh sweet memories of lessons swiftly learnt.xx

A drive past the The Convent is a very sad experience as it is boarded up!

It has become a bit of a shrine like Jim Morrison's grave with punters daubing it with graffiti declaring their love for long lost girls.

Chloe you are one of two ladies i must meet from this forum ! even if its the last thing i do :D