kennyroche

When is a "Parlour" WG at her best.

29 posts in this topic

I just wondered, having noticed a comment on another thread, that someone would prefer an early shag at a brothel because they think that the wg is fresher first thing in the morning.

I wondered how true this was?

I've always held the belief that the best time to book a 30 minute appointment was 25 minutes before the parlour calls last booking. I would imagine that at the end of a hard days grind, to know that she (the wg) would be walking out of the door to go home five minutes after the parlour closes would be conducive to a mutually "happy ending"

Any thoughts folks?

I just wondered, having noticed a comment on another thread, that someone would prefer an early shag at a brothel because they think that the wg is fresher first thing in the morning.

I've always held the belief that the best time to book a 30 minute appointment was 25 minutes before the parlour calls last booking. I would imagine that at the end of a hard days grind, to know that she (the wg) would be walking out of the door to go home five minutes after the parlour closes would be conducive to a mutually "happy ending"

Any thoughts folks?

The point is the punter wouldnt know how "fresh" the lady was for definate. She could of been fucking her partner all night BB and just finished to have a shower a few minutes before the punter turns up. There is no way of knowing so it isnt worth wasting my time thinking about it in my view.

I couldnt care less how many punters she has seen before me, my only concern is that she is clean and hygienic for my booking. I have found no particular time to be better than any other, all i require is a WG with a good or better attitude, if she has that she is worth seeing at any time in my experience.:)

As long as you are a horny stud then anytime!! lol

Any thoughts folks?

That might have been me, KennyR. I have never been to a parlour , so I can only talk about indy or agency. Here is an example of what I am talking about.There is a WG on tour in the area where I am currently working, her recent reviews have been very numerous and over-the-top flattering.I really want to see her but I dont want to be no.6 in line as I think she is more likely to be on auto-pilot by the time she gets to me and therefore I want to try to be in there early on. Smiths might be right she might have been shagging all night but the percentages are in my favour on this and particularly as she is on tour this is unlikely.

I agree and in fact it would be my preference to go for the last booking of the day, as a completely different dynamic can take place --- the lady might relax, have a few drinks with you and the punt can go to a different level altogether -- a Carlsberg punt. !:D

Don't know when she is at her best but do know when she is at her worst .

When you are driving home after midnight and she is standing at the kerb with her skirt hitched up and you pick her up.

so she gives you a blow and then says you can have another for free if you will drive her home.

you are now regretting stopping in the first place, but you give her a lift home anyway,when you get into her block there are a group of guys dealing dope openly in the street , and , yes they are her friends.

you get out of there fast, say never again, and you get home even later .

Happened to me .:D

Some people might call that kerb crawling

................. that someone would prefer an early shag at a brothel because they think that the wg is fresher first thing in the morning.

I wondered how true this was? ............

You might be better off last thing if it's been quiet and she's been sat around with no clients all day. The pent-up frustration will mean it's like uncorking a bottle of champagne... lol

The point is the punter wouldnt know how "fresh" the lady was for definate. She could of been fucking her partner all night BB and just finished to have a shower a few minutes before the punter turns up. There is no way of knowing so it isnt worth wasting my time thinking about it in my view.

I couldnt care less how many punters she has seen before me, my only concern is that she is clean and hygienic for my booking. I have found no particular time to be better than any other, all i require is a WG with a good or better attitude, if she has that she is worth seeing at any time in my experience.:D

I have to say that I have noticed a difference but only when I've used the same girl on different occasions at different times of the day as you can actually compare like with like. Most of the time there was no discernible difference but on the odd occasion although she made the best of efforts I could tell she was quite literally shagged out.

Strangely enough, one of the best punts I had with her was the last one of the day. Perhaps not that busy earlier on.

Don't know when she is at her best but do know when she is at her worst .

When you are driving home after midnight and she is standing at the kerb with her skirt hitched up and you pick her up.

so she gives you a blow and then says you can have another for free if you will drive her home.

.:D

Why do you think that she is "parlour WG"? (cue the original subject of the thread). Sounds to me that she is a street girl.

Strangely enough, one of the best punts I had with her was the last one of the day. Perhaps not that busy earlier on.

She probably thought: last leg to go, and last the hill to climb today (like cyclists climbing Monte Zoncolan in the Tour de Italy). She would put the most of her last energy, because she knew she wil be back home soon, cuddle in her sweet bed, totally relax at last, and then all other shite of her working day will dissapear....at least for while.

I think that, as an ex parlour girl myself, all connotations of 'when is she best' could be offensive to some? It sounds like 'when does the meat go off?'

In my exp, a lot of these ladies care about themselves just as I (independent) do.

Ok, there is more traffic, less time, pls take that into consideration if you choose a higher traffic lady though?

I know several lovely parlour girls, it fits them/their other commitments to be so, as it did me at one time, and I think they are given a short shrift sometimes, ie: are they clean and fresh etc?

It depends on the lady in question, not where she operates from.

A good parlour, well appointed, can be just the ticket for many ladies.

I couldnt care less how many punters she has seen before me, my only concern is that she is clean and hygienic for my booking.

That is far from guaranteed with many parlours, it is quite common for some establishments to take back to back bookings and that is why I like to be first punter of the day.

Yes, of course she could have been shagging her boyfriend all night but I prefer not to think about that. :D

I think that, as an ex parlour girl myself, all connotations of 'when is she best' could be offensive to some? It sounds like 'when does the meat go off?'

In my exp, a lot of these ladies care about themselves just as I (independent) do.

Ok, there is more traffic, less time, pls take that into consideration if you choose a higher traffic lady though?

I know several lovely parlour girls, it fits them/their other commitments to be so, as it did me at one time, and I think they are given a short shrift sometimes, ie: are they clean and fresh etc?

Couldn't agree more Dolly.

Perhaps the girls should have a 'use by' hour printed on their forehead ?

Other ways maybe by taking her body temp, mouth/vaginal swabs or perhaps a litmus paper test to see when she is primed?

Other ways maybe by taking her body temp, mouth/vaginal swabs or perhaps a litmus paper test to see when she is primed?

The "point" here is not when the wg might seem to be "going-off" but at what point would the punt be mutually at it's best.

I personally treat parlour wgs as human beings, not as tools for the management of the parlour to sell to clients. We all have our best moments, wgs are no exception. Obviously, finishing the evening, five minutes after "last orders" would bring a smile to the face of almost any WG, knowing that her warm bed and cuddles from her partner is looming.

with many parlours, it is quite common for some establishments to take back to back bookings

The guy making the booking also has to take responsability, the woman may have an hour booking as he waits, and then he sees the woman let her last guy out, and is at times jumping at the bit to get in the room with the woman, so some punters make a woman rush as much as some parlours to get bookings in.

There are no better times to call in, just give the woman time to freshen up between bookings, and dont expect to screw from the minute the door closes till your time is up.

She will be at her best when she leaves the parlour and works for herself, as opposed to giving up to 60% of her earnings away (Before tax)

The "point" here is not when the wg might seem to be "going-off" but at what point would the punt be mutually at it's best.

I personally treat parlour wgs as human beings, not as tools for the management of the parlour to sell to clients. We all have our best moments, wgs are no exception. Obviously, finishing the evening, five minutes after "last orders" would bring a smile to the face of almost any WG, knowing that her warm bed and cuddles from her partner is looming.

When are you at your best then and what are the signs ?

My personal preference is to punt after the sun goes down. However, after visiting a girl who still had traces of her last client on her body, I changed my MO. I have visited WGs at different times of the day and to be honest you can never guarantee how fresh she will be - it all comes down to the individual girl's self-respect for her level of hygiene and her respect for her clients. I've seen girls at 10am who smell of the bed. I've seen girls at 2pm who have a whiff of body odour. I've seen girls at 10pm who are a fresh as a lily. I can't make a generalization about freshness other than to say it is rare to encounter an unfresh girl. :rolleyes:

But as regards performance in the room, as Viz points out, if you visit the same girl at different times of the day you can sometimes see a change. I saw a girl at both ends of her working day and she was noticeably tired at the end of the day. I found myself compensating for her tiredness by doing all the work. I felt drained. :D

The guy making the booking also has to take responsability, the woman may have an hour booking as he waits, and then he sees the woman let her last guy out, and is at times jumping at the bit to get in the room with the woman, so some punters make a woman rush as much as some parlours to get bookings in.

There are no better times to call in, just give the woman time to freshen up between bookings, and dont expect to screw from the minute the door closes till your time is up.

OK, I get it, the punters are to blame. :D:rolleyes:

Are you sure it is not the fault of greedy parlours who take back to back bookings.

If I book a girl for 30 minutes I don't expect her to freshen up for 10 minutes in MY paid for time.

Early in the day she is working beyond 4 pk she would have seen a few i would guess and will be less energetic,perfectly understandable !

When are you at your best then and what are the signs ?

I was at my best circa 1976. Nowadays it takes far too long to climax

OK, I get it, the punters are to blame. :D:rolleyes:

Are you sure it is not the fault of greedy parlours who take back to back bookings.

If I book a girl for 30 minutes I don't expect her to freshen up for 10 minutes in MY paid for time.

Yes in some cases it is the punters fault, they should not be so quick to welcome the woman into the room, as at times the woman is under pressure from the receptionist, taking a shower does give the lady time to regain her appeal.

Your time does not start untill the lady enters the room, so its not going to be eating up your time, ask for privacy to use the toilet and shower before the booking starts, that way you get the time you pay for, and the parlours that chase the woman into a quick booking, are left waiting till you are ready, or ask the woman to join you in the shower.

I would like a parlour girl would be at her best until the end of her shift.

If she wasn't the feedback to the owners via the maids and field reports would ensure she was an ex parlour girl.

Alright we all have times when we are not at our best at work, but you disregard the exception and look at what is normal.

That would be more of a benefit to the parlour owner. Perhaps a sliding scale of charges could be tied-in to the performance level of the WG!!!

From what I gather, the vast majority of "punters" don't see the girl as a piece of meat, but generally criticise parlour owners for doing just that. Perhaps it's a clever little smokescreen to cover up the coercive nature of the brothel keeper.

I 100% agree with you, its depends on the lady in question, not where she operates from. Some ladies appear as enthusiastic and friendly at the beginning of the day as at the end, i have on occassion punted with a lady for an hour at what she said was her first punt of the day, and then come back for another hour at near the end of her day, i experienced no difference.:D