Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laura MacKenzie

The things clients do & don't notice.

18 posts in this topic

A client from today (who I've been seeing for about a year but haven't seen in a little while) failed to notice the drastic change from me having very dark hair on our last meeting to being very blonde again today.

He did however spend about 3 minutes staring at my breasts saying 'They look different? Why are they different? What's happened?'. They've gone up a max of about half a cup size since he last seen me.

What is it with men who can't notice something so different but when it comes to breasts they notice everything?

Oh, and this is the 4th person I've seen who hasn't noticed the change!

A client from today (who I've been seeing for about a year but haven't seen in a little while) failed to notice the drastic change from me having very dark hair on our last meeting to being very blonde again today.

He did however spend about 3 minutes staring at my breasts saying 'They look different? Why are they different? What's happened?'. They've gone up a max of about half a cup size since he last seen me.

What is it with men who can't notice something so different but when it comes to breasts they notice everything?

He's looking at you through the little eye connected to his brain instead of the big eyes situated in his head?

Lol I had the same thing myself Laura not with hair colour but with change of style, it wasnt noticed but my boobs were, it must be a man thing :D

Sorry Laura, you've got hair? I've never really got past the clevage on your website yet. :D

Lol I had the same thing myself Laura not with hair colour but with change of style, it wasnt noticed but my boobs were, it must be a man thing :D

None of them ever notice when I change my hair style, apart from maybe a 'you look a bit different' if I've swept my fringe to the side.

I do have hair Tony, thinking of getting rid... I'm sure nobody would notice.

None of them ever notice when I change my hair style, apart from maybe a 'you look a bit different' if I've swept my fringe to the side.

I do have hair Tony, thinking of getting rid... I'm sure nobody would notice.

No, don't do that Lol, it looks lovely. Blonde suits you. (And that isn't meant as a veiled insult! :D )

Maybe the client booked you as he wanted to see a woman with dark hair, some guys dont say anything as they think comment on a change is not their place, as to say the blonde suits you, means that the dark hair was not your colour, its a no win situation.

Oh jeez, Men, lol I have to say not all men are like that some men are really tuned in and notice everything about us and savour it. Others are maybe thinking withh their gold member when they see us again so dont notice the same things. Bless them, anyway its always been the same and never gonna change some are just more in tune than others :D unfortunately for us if we make nice or radical changes we like men to notice and not just completely overlook themaas we do always try to look our best otherwise what was the point some might say.........

Hugs Casey xx

Last year my breast size increased as I put on some weight and yes quite a few commented on this often speculating as to their 'new' size. To be honest the difference is probably only 1/2 a cup size, possibly a whole size maximum. Since I've started training and firming up again I've not had any comments about my figure itself ....once or twice guys have asked if my tattoos are new after visiting me a couple of times already. They were inflicted 10 years ago but are very small and discreet so I'll have to take that as a compliment that they really didn't notice them at all!

Obviously too busy weighing up my boobs.

Guys have noticed my hair is shorter that it used to be which was due to a home hair cutting disaster. I do have comments quite often though about my "new" nipple piercing, they often ask "oo where did that come from","Errr , i had it done 6 years ago and has been there every single time you have visited me, you have twiddled it, sucked and licked it", "oh, but i never noticed it before":confused:

Strawberry......to be fair, in our defence mentioning ANYTHING about a womans figure/shape/weight is a potentially fatal minefield :D

We think we're paying a compliment saying you look nice now and you're likely to get "So wasn't i ****ing good enough before then??" or something along those lines!!! LOL!!

Women are awfully complex for us to understand when we are already turning up with only one thing on our minds :rolleyes:

No need for defence as I wasn't attacking. Just an observation that there seems to be one definite focal point, which is quite a personal one. If guys were trying to avoid criticism then why pick something so specific and size based?

Since I have started training again I am very aware I'm definitely much healthier than I was say 6 months ago, and so a "You look nice" comment would not be a problem for me as I know it's the truth.

Babe your boobs are sooooo big, men can't keep their eyes off them! Thats why they fail to notice the hair. They are mesmorised by the boobs!

Just because some one doesn't comment on something it doesn't mean they havent noticed. May be some ones hair colour just isn't important.

So the moral of that little clip was?

Even if you are dealing with gorillas,

keep concentrating on those balls!

yes we all get appointments like that from time to time

:D

I Punted with a WG in 2008 and didnt meet her again for about 18 months. What i immediately noticed were her breasts had got bigger, she had also apparently changed her hair colour but i couldnt remember what colour it was before.

So for me i would notice such a hair colour change if punting with you regularly but might not if there was a gap like i mention above but it does depend on the hair colour of course, i would recall blue or yellow for example.

Breasts are of great interest to me while punting, a ladies hair colour is not of such interest to be honest. What i would recall is if a lady had short or long hair, i love cropped hair but few WGs have this look in my experience sadly.:D