Cumface

No Report List (Again) - Giving Up Writing FRs

11 posts in this topic

Yes, it's that time again to have a whinge at the no reports list. I visit PN less and less these days as I feel that there's an ever increasing amount of censored information that is (or should be) perfectly legitimate. I just don't bother writing reports anymore as it' simply a total waste of my time. However, the other day something must have gotten into me and wrote a report just to see if it'd get through and benefit my fellow punters. Well, it didn't. However, what particularly irks me is that an existing report (97832) on the very same WG is right there for all to see (which I assumed was a pretty good sign of being clear of the NR list). Yet I'm told that my report didn't make it because the WG/establishment is on the NR list. Great system.

To me, this just indicates how screwed up the system has become as an unfortunate side effect of trying to filter out all the chancers and fake reports etc. What is the point of a report system where it is effectively only allowing submissions from already known good establishments and WGs? Surely, part of the experience of punting and having a punting community is to share new discoveries. Just how can anyone do that when the FR system has so many exclusions based on unknown criteria (to most members) that the system has, in effect, become an inclusion FR system - ie. if it's on the list as OK then it'll get through.

Rant over and I'm over it. I must remind myself not to bother with even attemtping to write any FRs henceforth.

And did I remember wrong that reports on bareback riding are banned (or is discussion of bb only banned on the forum?!) - if so then WTF is FR 97383 doing there?

No, I'm not on a crusade to find fault with the FR system - we all know it's trying to do as best a job as possible under the circumstances. My point is that it could do with some redesign and re-engineering.

Feeling better now ?

I always find that a good rant gets it out of my system :D.

It sounds like you've been a bit unlucky. I have submitted approx 20 FRs and only one has not made it online (I managed to cock up the url and never kept a copy of the text so couldn't be arsed to rewrite it). About 3/4s are still online, so I certainly don't feel I am wasting my time.

I have always found that Galahad is pretty responsive to a politely worded PM when I have questions about the FR system. He is certainly more likely to respond helpfully to a personal note than a broadside on the forums. Not that it wasn't worth posting of course - it's a valid discussion point and worthwhile airing.

I thought that the system was supposed to warn you that the lady/establishment was on the no FRs list the minute you had entered her details (i.e. before you write the superlative prose that forms the body of the review). Obviously that part of the system is not foolproof.

First of all if you find a report that is against PN rules flag it up so it can be dealt with asap, moderators have no access to the FR system.

Service providers can not cherry pick which reports get published.

Just because a service provider is on the no report list does not automaticly indicate that she gives poor service, reasons to be on the list includes; Lady no longer wishes any reports, the lady or establishment has been found to be manipulating the system are just a couple of reasons. If a report is refused it for a good reason and is extremly rare considering the amount submitted.

question: cumface (as he wishes to be called) says there is already a report up on the lady he tried to report on

surely if she is now no reports then shouldnt the earlier report on her disappear too?

It's very much still there 97832 - as mentioned in my original text.

And did I remember wrong that reports on bareback riding are banned (or is discussion of bb only banned on the forum?!) - if so then WTF is FR 97383 doing there?

No, I'm not on a crusade to find fault with the FR system - we all know it's trying to do as best a job as possible under the circumstances. My point is that it could do with some redesign and re-engineering.

There is no mention in the rules now that say a punter cant submit a report on a BB punt. BB is certainly not a banned subject of discussion on the forum, its always being discussed.

I had FRs rejected as on no reports list as i had put the WGs Adultw0rk nickname down, when i asked for assistance i was told to re-submit them without using their A/W nicks, and ensuring i made no reference to A/W and they went through. So Cute Ann became Ann of North London as an example.

With the FR you submitted if you simply put her name as it appears on the other FR and didnt break any other reporting rules i would advise you to PM Galahad.:D

Apologies if this is very slightly off-topic, but how quickly do FR's usually appear online after being submitted, if they've been approved?

I wrote my first FR for a girl from Aisha Invasian on Weds eve - now, having gone back and read the FR guidelines I'm guessing this might be rejected as a) it's my first report, and :) it's the first review for this girl at this agency (even though she has at least 6 FR's under the same name for a different agency).

I've subsequently submitted another FR for a different (well reviewed) girl with another agency on Friday and that hasn't appeared either... but perhaps I'm being too hasty?

I appreciate the community has to exercise caution with potential bogus FRs, but we all have to start somewhere.

Apologies if this is very slightly off-topic, but how quickly do FR's usually appear online after being submitted, if they've been approved?

How long is a piece of string? It really does appear to be that scientific. :)

Do the reports still show 'awaiting approval' when you log into the field report system?

B

Thanks bacchus - you're right, the more recent one is 'awaiting approval'.

My first one is not listed though, so I'm guessing that was rejected. :)

Thanks bacchus - you're right, the more recent one is 'awaiting approval'.

My first one is not listed though, so I'm guessing that was rejected. :)

FRs can take a week or more to go online, it depends how busy Galahad is, a batch often go online on a Sunday i have noticed.;)