SEXYBLONDESURREYGIRL

Girls, what if a client died during the booking???!

29 posts in this topic

I read in another thead that this famoulsy happened to a w.g once... :D

A few months ago, a client of mine fainted twice within the space of 5 minutes during out `activities', I was really panicked and took him to A&E. It turned-out to be nothing but in retrospect I should have called an ambulance but he didn't want that......I dread the same thing happening again or worse....

Make sure yiu get the fee at thw start of the meeting. :D

(Sorry. :rolleyes: )

I have been lucky so far and never had anything like this happen to me. I must admit it has crossed my mind as to what would I do if something did happen, I would be shocked but then would just have to phone an ambulance. The thought of explaining it though is traumatic, I can just imagine what questions would follow. :D

Shelly

I have often wondered about this. There must be a lot of older unfit men for whom a stroll in the park is a dangerous activity so having a passionate encounter with a sexy young woman must be pushing the limit.

My theory is that there is a special Flake Out Disposal Squad (FODS). These guys get called to dispose of the poor guys without having to involve police, etc. This would explain why tens of thousands of middle aged men disappear without trace every year - the stats are there but no explanation and hence my theory.

This scenario has been discussed several times before on Punternet. The most famous incident was when a punter died on the job inside a parlour. The girls dragged his body outside on to the pavement and then phoned the police and pretended they had found his body there. This was to save embarrassment for the man's family.

Oh that would be awful!

But if it happened, I would do the honourable thing.

I did have to take a man to hospital once, he got up early morn and fainted in my bathroom. I heard a big thud and I laughed and said, 'Do you want a pan and brush?' but got no answer, so I thought he was ok.

10mins later, he crawled through, naked and covered in blood!

He had smashed his face on the floor and had bitten right through his bottom lip, I could see his teeth through the gash!

I got him up and cleaned him and said, 'Don't look in the mirror. We are going to hospital NOW!'

So we did, and we spent hours in the hospital till they stitched his face.

They had to inject his wound to make it numb, ouch!

He wrote about it on C, and I was like the heroine of the month, haha.

I said 'Could you have more accidents with me, cos that made me look really cool, likes.' Now I call him Scarface!

Thankfully no incidents yet and fingers crossed won't have any, but gosh not funny. Will you see him again?

Wait until rigor mortis kicks in and use him as a dildo until he smells too bad?? :)

As someone who has had two heart attacks last year and has also had other experience of a similar incident, could I just ask that you ensure that ALL of my outside type clothing goes with me in the ambulance? Plus my wallet etc?

There is nothing worse than a grieving widow asking why her husband who went out that morning with a jacket, shoes and a wallet has got neither but instead has a pair of carpet slippers................................

not exactly on same thread but did hear a wg tell me once that a punter got a sex toy stuck and ahd too go too a+e,wether this is true or not u decide:eek:

Thought dying in bed at an establishment of ill repute was the most common way of the Catholic clergy to shuffle of the mortal coil in Europe. The demise would then be classed as 'dying on the job', obviously trying to teach the harlots the error of their ways.

So far I had no drama in my boudoir but would start CPR and call an ambulance. It would really not matter if the client was undressed. By the time he is in hospital, medical staff tends to usual take clothing off patients anyway and put a gown on. So it wouldn't look too suspicious if his clothes were kept in a pile to relatives. Would pull the condom off so...

What a lovely way to go:D:D

Wait until rigor mortis kicks in and use him as a dildo until he smells too bad?? :)

Genius:D:D

What a lovely way to go:D:D

Lol I bet a lot of guys are thinking the same :)

shelly

Lol I bet a lot of guys are thinking the same :)

shelly

Absolutely not.

I worry about the girl and the mess she'd have to deal with.

............and my wife and family.

I'm thinking I'll have to prime my regular.

'Look here. If I pop my clogs whilst here you are to shove me out the window and ring '999'...............'there's a naked dead man down in the street below' '

Sorted:D

I remember many years ago a Thai girl working in Rickmansworth had a client die on her. She tried to dress him to sit him in a chair but he was to heavy. So 999 was called and he was pronounced dead at the scene.;) I remember she was very hot in bed.:)

My wife & relations would wonder why I died with such a huge grin on my face. I was going to leave them with a note stating "keep a stiff upper lip" but perhaps they might have wondered why I had a different sort of stiffness:)

A few clients have told me I will be the death of them but I hope they are

not talking literally ;)

:)

A very reliable lady recounted a story to me.

She had just this happen to her.

To add to the disaster, the guy was also a client of a male relative who was a financial adviser. They had just negotiated, but not signed, a deal that would have netted the relative a considerable commission.

Fortunately she is pretty open with the family about her work, so only the money loss was held against her and she did not have to contend with "outing"

I have often wondered about this. There must be a lot of older unfit men for whom a stroll in the park is a dangerous activity so having a passionate encounter with a sexy young woman must be pushing the limit.

My theory is that there is a special Flake Out Disposal Squad (FODS). These guys get called to dispose of the poor guys without having to involve police, etc. This would explain why tens of thousands of middle aged men disappear without trace every year - the stats are there but no explanation and hence my theory.

When I see the numbers of fat 30s & 40s with shirt outside waistband....

care to try 2k on a rowing machine with this oldie?

Make sure you get the fee at the start of the meeting. ;)

why:confused:

Not like he is going to run off without paying.:)

To be fair its not a reason not to pay:D

Its happened to me a few year ago.

3 men booked me and 2 other girls to go to the suites in the Malmaison, The guy my friend was with had a heartatack so she ran and got me, We tried to bring him back but he was dead, It was horrible.

We got the other guys to ring an ambulance so we didnt have to explain what happened, poor guy was married as well, hope his wife didnt find out.

The way I look at it he died a happy man.

Alex xx

Guys, what if a WG died during the booking???!

why:confused:

Not like he is going to run off without paying.:D

To be fair its not a reason not to pay:D

Depends. A person's assets are frozen when he dies. Even if he's not stiff. :D

My very first booking in this profession was a lovely elderly gentlemen who climbed the several flights of stairs to the parlor I was working in.

He opted for massage so there was me in my birthday suit massaging away making the usual friendly noises when his arm fell down from the side of the table, I said his name - no response, so I said it louder.........again no response - I tried to see if he was actually breathing by watching his chest.........could not tell tried to find pulse, beginning to get worried. I had a little mirror so I got that to see if I could do the breathe test I had seen done on tv .....again no joy I was mortified, how would I get him dressed should I call an ambulance.............

Just as I was about to get the manager he let out a snore and woke up.........turned out he normally wore hearing aids and had taken them out......................

:D:D

Great tale Beth !!

I imagine you've eaten out on that story several times !!