Soi Cowboy

Mobile phone etiquette

40 posts in this topic

So... I was enjoyed a mid-week punt in London this week and was getting into some nice DATY action when the girl's mobile beeped a couple of times. Rather than ignore the incoming message she picked up and texted back while I continued what I was doing. A few minutes later as she was giving head the same thing happened, and yes, again she texted back while continuing to suck me off. Great multi-tasking.

Now I'm the sort of fella that is loathe to complain with fear of putting a downer on what was otherwise a terrific punt, but have others had a similar experience, and if so, how did you handle it...?

From the girl's point of view, I can totally understand the need to be contactable at all times to confirm other appointments etc, but surely responses can be delayed until a suitable break in the current meeting?

Totally unacceptable behaviour, the phone should be put on silent during an appointment -------- no exceptions. :)

Totally unacceptable behaviour, the phone should be put on silent during an appointment -------- no exceptions. :)

Absolutely, or at worst if it's not on silent it should be ignored.;)

Agree completely, no excuse for bad manners . i would have looked at her and said firmly " don't take that call ":eek:

Ohhhhh i think thats really bad etiquette i would never answer a text or call whilst on a booking and if my phone has ever rung its becasue rather than putting it on silent like a ditzy cow i've put it on loud Doh...... but i just think its good manners on both parts to have all phones etc on silent and put your effort into the short time you are spending in each others company, whats the point in paying for somebodys company if that person doesn't give you their full attention.

Hugs Casey xx

You should have spoken to the receptionist or if you felt uncomfy speaking to the receptionist in front of the girl you should have phoned her and let her know of the girls behaviour. I would definitely want to know of such behaviour, you should be given 100% attention whilst in the appointment.

Totally unexceptable. During an incall the phone is not in the room with me; yes, I may miss some calls, but the gent has paid for my time and he is right to expect my undivided attention.

The only exception would be on an outcall, especially one to an hotel....until I'm actually in the room I may have a need to ring the gent, say to double check his room number. Also admitting to a ditzy moment, it has been known for me to then forget to put it on silent - if it has rung, I've been embarrassed at forgetting, but it is ignored. I would consider it the height of bad manners to even consider answering.

You should have spoken to the receptionist

What receptionist. ?????????

Ohhhhh i think thats really bad etiquette i would never answer a text or call whilst on a booking and if my phone has ever rung its becasue rather than putting it on silent like a ditzy cow i've put it on loud Doh...... but i just think its good manners on both parts to have all phones etc on silent and put your effort into the short time you are spending in each others company, whats the point in paying for somebodys company if that person doesn't give you their full attention.

Hugs Casey xx

I have had many encounters where men have had to take calls and I think that's perfectly acceptable, however, reverse behaviour would be appalling. Aside from it being off putting, to do it in such a blase manner is taking the mickey!

I have had many encounters where men have had to take calls and I think that's perfectly acceptable, however, reverse behaviour would be appalling. Aside from it being off putting, to do it in such a blase manner is taking the mickey!

If its important or to avoid arousing suspisions of their whereabouts then fair do i've also been okay about it if they are on call with work etc....... but for the majority i just think its common courtesy and your right with regards to our side...... there is no reason for us to be answering calls or texts in the midst of a booking. I see you've only posted 3 times so welcome to the board Sexy J :)

Hugs Casey xx

Thanks for the welcome Angel C :-)

I've been a lurker for years, more a voyeur than an exhibitionist!

So... I was enjoyed a mid-week punt in London this week and was getting into some nice DATY action when the girl's mobile beeped a couple of times. Rather than ignore the incoming message she picked up and texted back while I continued what I was doing. A few minutes later as she was giving head the same thing happened, and yes, again she texted back while continuing to suck me off. Great multi-tasking.

Now I'm the sort of fella that is loathe to complain with fear of putting a downer on what was otherwise a terrific punt, but have others had a similar experience, and if so, how did you handle it...?

From the girl's point of view, I can totally understand the need to be contactable at all times to confirm other appointments etc, but surely responses can be delayed until a suitable break in the current meeting?

Totally unacceptable her phone should have been switched off or put on silent, if that ever happens to you again say something dont just accept it after all you are the customer paying for her undivided attention.

Shelly

My phone stays switched on but is always in another room during my

appointments.

If it rings I ignore it and have had a few clients say "oh it's ok if you want to

get that phone" - I tell them no way, it can wait.

Before a client arrives I update my voicemail stating when I will next be

available to take calls.

Ladies who take calls or messages during intimate doings ... well .... they are

really letting the side down in my view.

~~~~~~~

speaking of mobile phone etiquette though....

what bugs me is when a client sits talking to me and while I am chatting

he is not looking at me but studying his phone... that is so rude and if I did

that to a client I have no doubt he would think badly of me.

[quote=ADELE;47621

speaking of mobile phone etiquette though....

what bugs me is when a client sits talking to me and while I am chatting

he is not looking at me but studying his phone... that is so rude and if I did

that to a client I have no doubt he would think badly of me.

Totally unacceptable her phone should have been switched off or put on silent, if that ever happens to you again say something dont just accept it after all you are the customer paying for her undivided attention.

Shelly

Whichever way you look at it it is unprofessional.

The same would apply in any other too.

Imagine having a meeting with your solicitor and his phone beeps away whilst you are there.........and he answers it............at squidillions an hour or whatever they charge.

Different jobs ........same principle.

I used to chrage by the hour and if my phone rang during ameeting I was mortified; I knew I'd forgotten to switch it off.

I agree with others who have said its not on during the actual action. I have no problem with the lady checking her messages in a break though, as you say, and texting/ringing back, it might be a punter wanting to book straight after me for instance, so i wouldnt want her to lose potential business.

Years ago this was more of a problem than nowadays in my experience, on the whole ladies are more professional now. I did have a lady last year answer her phone mid action and after she had finished the call i politely told her that was a passion killer, she apoligized and put it on silent.:)

I agree with others who have said its not on during the actual action. I have no problem with the lady checking her messages in a break though, as you say, and texting/ringing back, it might be a punter wanting to book straight after me for instance, so i wouldnt want her to lose potential business.

But most of the girls on here tell us they don't accept back to back bookings.

Sorry, but I think you are being far too "understanding."

When you pay for your hour you are not paying her to check her messages, if she loses a booking that is her problem ------- not yours. :)

Spot on our Jim. ;)

When you pay for your hour you are not paying her to check her messages, if she loses a booking that is her problem ------- not yours. :)

I often see the punter after me arrive so many WGs do do back to back bookings.

I would often be in the shower between rounds so it really doesnt impact on me if the lady is on the phone. Perhaps i am becoming an "Uber Fluffy":D;)

It's when my best RO efforts are accompanied by the sound of her turning the pages of the book she's reading that I get upset.

Quite so.

Spoken like a true cabbie.

Not much more to add other than the fact I agree that this is a real downer and totally unprofessional to boot.

Surely being rude to a client like that (and it certainly is a lack of manners as well as many other things) leads to a real drop off in repeat business :) ?

Not much more to add other than the fact I agree that this is a real downer and totally unprofessional to boot.

Surely being rude to a client like that (and it certainly is a lack of manners as well as many other things) leads to a real drop off in repeat business :) ?

BTW we get this in all walks of life/business. P's me off when shop or office person picks up phone during conversation, especially when I want to spend money ...

It's when my best RO efforts are accompanied by the sound of her turning the pages of the book she's reading that I get upset.

You must be pretty crap then.

The girls phone should always be off, if it is not then the girl is not worth wasting .your time on.