Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jampot

If you had to choose between OWO or Reverse Oral

33 posts in this topic

Faced with a truly gorgeous girl, would you rather suck her dry or have her suck you dry. I know I'd rather eat a gorgeous girl's pussy over getting a blow job any day of the week.

I would definitely have her suck me dry any day of the week .:rolleyes:

It depends - if I could vouch for their cleanliness then I do love to go down on a girl and there's nothing quite like feeling the twitching of a pussy on your tongue as a girl comes. But I'm not sure if I'd go down on a WG unprotected given the 'throughput' - it's just not worth the health risk (in much the same way as a WG won't do bareback)

Can you not have both?

I'm with Jampot.

Personally I wouldn't punt with a girl unless OWO was included.

Presumably this question is based on the premise that the WG is likely to get aroused by the RO ? Really, the whole enjoyment of RO for the punter comes from this premise. If the punter believes the WG is bored with his RO then that probably destroys the RO for him and he will stop. The same cannot IMO be said for OWO where the Wgs enjoyment of that activity matters far far less, if indeed at all.

So really the answer to the OPs question is really dependent on the WGs sexual responses and that we never really know for sure.!:rolleyes:

Presumably this question is based on the premise that the WG is likely to get aroused by the RO ? Really, the whole enjoyment of RO for the punter comes from this premise. If the punter believes the WG is bored with his RO then that probably destroys the RO for him and he will stop. The same cannot IMO be said for OWO where the Wgs enjoyment of that activity matters far far less, if indeed at all.

So really the answer to the OPs question is really dependent on the WGs sexual responses and that we never really know for sure.!:rolleyes:

I just like the taste of pussy actually;)

I just like the taste of pussy actually;)

Yes, same here.

I don't think about her getting aroused, she probably gets more aroused counting the money ------- or am I being cynical again. :rolleyes:

Yes, same here.

I don't think about her getting aroused, she probably gets more aroused counting the money ------- or am I being cynical again. :rolleyes:

I have no doubt but thats my point really.

Is there a taste from a clean non-aroused pussy ? I would have thought the enjoyment of the taste comes from the knowledge of or the expectation of the arousal of the lady.! Not sure that I would enjoy licking a pussy flavoured lollipop , if there was such a thing !:D

Can you not have both?

I usually do. Only once did I stop licking a pussy of a WG as it smelt something rotten. All the other punts I've had have tasted great.

Faced with a truly gorgeous girl, would you rather suck her dry or have her suck you dry. I know I'd rather eat a gorgeous girl's pussy over getting a blow job any day of the week.

Your question does not make sense. Both options you are getting your cock sucked. Definately the reverse oral tho as double the pleasure.:rolleyes:

Reverse Oral every time. I always start with RO. And if you get it right and she enjoys it there are greater chance of the rest of the punt going very well.

Its rare but Im usually lost of what to do next when a girl says no to reverse oral.

"No? Oh okay.....so.......did you watch Britains Got Talent last night?"

I'd much rather suck on a girls pussy than have my cock sucked.

But then if it was RO, its a mutual thing.

Much as I love OWO I'd still rather do RO. There's something about the smell, the taste, the oozing wetness, the little moans and shudders - oh God where's the tissues!

"I just like the taste of pussy actuall"

From 'Christine' the John Carpenter film 'Thats the best smell in the World apart from pussy', or words to that effect.

69? You get both then. Personally, I prefer reverse O, then watching the girl suck me off after I have (hopefully) made her cum

I much perfer licking pussy to having my cock sucked with or without so no contest really.

Im with the majority give me one to lick etc anytime, mind you I do like to move around to the other opening and do a little morris dance with my tongue around that as well

Pussy eating is a world of extremes. Eating an average or unattractive pussy is not something I'd ever do. The pussy must be aesthetically as close to perfection as pussy gets, and I've had the pleasure of feasting on a few near perfect pussies. The smell and taste of a beautiful young healthy non-smoking women gives me an orgasm in the brain, quite literally.

must be a muppet cos not sure what the abreviations mean ?

For me i've never really enjoyed RO its driven a few ex'es crazy but its really not my thing, tho that being said if i have to take th ehit for the team its not the end of the wrold as long as it isnt gross.

It depends - if I could vouch for their cleanliness then I do love to go down on a girl and there's nothing quite like feeling the twitching of a pussy on your tongue as a girl comes. But I'm not sure if I'd go down on a WG unprotected given the 'throughput' - it's just not worth the health risk (in much the same way as a WG won't do bareback)
Reverse Oral every time. I always start with RO. And if you get it right and she enjoys it there are greater chance of the rest of the punt going very well.

Its rare but Im usually lost of what to do next when a girl says no to reverse oral.

"No? Oh okay.....so.......did you watch Britains Got Talent last night?"

Much as I love OWO I'd still rather do RO. There's something about the smell, the taste, the oozing wetness, the little moans and shudders - oh God where's the tissues!
"I just like the taste of pussy actuall"

From 'Christine' the John Carpenter film 'Thats the best smell in the World apart from pussy', or words to that effect.

69? You get both then. Personally, I prefer reverse O, then watching the girl suck me off after I have (hopefully) made her cum

Yes and built into these views is, at the very least , the expectation that the lady will be pleased sexually by the RO. Why are practically all the posters avoiding expressing a view on performing RO on a WG whose reponse is neutral and best or bored at worst. ?

We are constantly reminded by the ladies that they are ' acting ' a major portion of the time and most guys accept moans when shagging are put on.

Cumandgo, just for once can't you answer a question without analysing everything!! :)

Cumandgo, just for once can't you answer a question without analysing everything!! ;)

Doh, I thought you were going to tell us whether you prefer to give (cock or pussy) or receive Claire! :)

It clearly states on my website that I like to give oral, and that I am 100% straight.

Research is key, my fluffy friend.