Lewis

Is this a new scam, or have I just been lucky up till now?

73 posts in this topic

Arranged to see someone for an hour (Selinna on @W - from Oxford), but when I get there she tells me that she's had another phone call after mine and can only see me for

Arranged to see someone for an hour (Selinna on @W - from Oxford), but when I get there she tells me that she's had another phone call after mine and can only see me for

Whatever her reasons or excuse, being aggressive, and behaveing like a pratt is not the answer, and won't help.

Lot's of WG'S charge similar rates to that, and yes the half hour rate is not automatically 50% of the hourly rate.

She was also wrong double booking etc, but I personally don't think it a scam, just un professional on her part.

Or maybe she got a vibe from Lewis that things were not going to be ok? If a client started arguing with me in my apartment for whatever reason he would be out a lot quicker than he came in.

Lewis you shouldn't have behaved like that.

That said the girl is 21 so possibly not that experienced and new to the business? How old are you out of interest Lewis? Of course your disappointed having things changed on you at the last minute but just walk away in future, things don't always go to plan thats life I'm afraid.

Errrm yeah to that. :rolleyes: Making a noise didn't get a discount, save time or anything else except vent frustration. And what if she had Robocop hiding in a wardrobe?

I once had a regular I'd seen for several years in South America. The regular rate was next to nothing and she usually extended for me and told the mamasan to go stuff herself so we could have longer. And of course I would repay her kindness in small ways as well. One night I arrived and she was very excited and asked me to make myself scarce - some guy was due to arrive and pay her a small fortune for an all-nighter.

Now if it was some high-class WG running a solid business I think I'd feel rightly put out. But a lot of girls are just trying to make a bit of cash - sometimes to make up for a lack of brains even. So I think it's easier to cut them a bit of slack if you get the short end of the stick on one occasion. Maybe she even will happen to know someone that you will want to session with next week and who is more reliable. That's you snookered, isn't it? - even if you don't care about the girl who messed you about.

I'm with Lewis on this one....

He is an experienced punter and has provided excellent data on the Oxford scene which I appreciate as I cover Oxford at times

I have encountered elsewhere the extra for the half hour scam its one of many

IF punternet has a fault it has one small one of tending to side with the WG when issues such as Lewis's spin by, Ive encountered so 'tricks' over the years which simply goes to make you value the many excellent WGs there are out there

I waited up the road and surfed the net on my phone in the hope of finding another punt at short notice. I didn't realise I was there for nearly an hour as my phone kept timing out during searching. At no point did I see her leave the block of flats for her "other" appointment.

Maybe that's why she didn't come out, she might have had her friend/sister whoever check to see if your still in her road.

I'll bet she was pretty scared.

He is an experienced punter and has provided excellent data on the Oxford scene which I appreciate as I cover Oxford at times

I have encountered elsewhere the extra for the half hour scam its one of many

IF punternet has a fault it has one small one of tending to side with the WG when issues such as Lewis's spin by, Ive encountered so 'tricks' over the years which simply goes to make you value the many excellent WGs there are out there

I'm not sticking up for the wg in question but I do see it from a wg's point of view, I don't know Lewis but from his post he reacted badly and that's every wg's nightmare.

reply to charlotte

and maybe her sister wasnt her sister but was in fact her toothless old granny who (having packed up working) makes sure her grandaughter gets an early night in and doesnt burn herself out like wot she did

Fiction

Maybe but everybit as believable as some of the extrapolated rationale afforded this WG (on this fine site) to pull a stunt as old as them thar hills

lets see what happens when some one else books her for the hour

remember Oxford is a city of many students who are short of cash and are not short of scams to get it out of punters...

reply to charlotte

and maybe her sister wasnt her sister but was in fact her toothless old granny who (having packed up working) makes sure her grandaughter gets an early night in and doesnt burn herself out like wot she did

Fiction

Maybe but everybit as believable as some of the extrapolated rationale afforded this WG (on this fine site) to pull a stunt as old as them thar hills

lets see what happens when some one else books her for the hour

remember Oxford is a city of many students who are short of cash and are not short of scams to get it out of punters...

I don't doubt there are scammers out there Dan and the scammers will be outed hopefully, I think I could understand his anger if she was trying the " I've just got to give my driver the money" scam. But the way he reacted to her shortening the appointment is ott imo, one wonders what reaction she would have got if she had to completely cancel on him?

I think his reaction was wrong, however it does sound like a scam to me, it would interesting to find out if has been used on other clients. As it is they both seem to have lost out and wasted their time, plus as soon as she got the 'other call' she should have contacted him.

The idea of someone shouting and calling for attention outside of my front door leaves shudders down my spine. It reminds me of the risks I am taking and from now on I will only offer incalls to people I have met before either before this post or as outcalls.

I'm not willing to have anyone out me on my door step, especially as this would only happen due to a misunderstanding as I would never scam anyone.

Whatever her reasons or excuse, being aggressive, and behaveing like a pratt is not the answer,.

TO clarify something, I wasn't aggressive toward her. I questioned why she had double booked and why she was trying to waste my time and money. Perhaps "argue" was too strong a word, it became more of a heated discussion because she didn't think she had done anything wrong by offering me only

Thanks Dan. I think it takes someone like yourself who appreciates what the Oxford punting scene is like. If it's not TV Police, it's the WG's themselves who make it so difficult.

I can understand that you are pissed off, that is pretty unprofessional behaviour on her part.... but even if this really was a scam, you've massively overreacted I'm afraid, your behaviour was bang out of order.

Better to politely decline and just walk away in this situation, as you found there are always plenty more fish in the sea, or she might have even reconsidered when faced with the prospect of no booking at all.

After being mucked about like that even if she paid me it would be a never.

as you found there are always plenty more fish in the sea,.

That's the point - there isn't. Oxford has a crap punting scene. Either overpriced, or girls never available. As you're probably aware, half of the profiles on @W are purely picture sellers and not real WGs.

or she might have even reconsidered when faced with the prospect of no booking at all.

As I said to her when I walked out the door - her loss. Whether she had another booking, or it was just an excuse to only see me for

I phoned when I got there to confirm arrival and address. No mention of the double booking or shortened time period until I was shown into the bedroom. She had ample time to notify me beforehand, but didn't.

Has scam written all over it :D

Maybe not necessarily a full blown, rob you blind and send you packing type scam, but it's a fair bet she pulls this stunt with as many as possible for easy money!! I bet many just politely accept it and take the half hour :rolleyes:

Yes this reads like a scam to me, she'd rather make £160 for two half hours than 1 hour, she didn't mention It until Lewis was In the bedroom because she hoped he would just think with his dick, If her going out was so Important she should of just cancelled his booking altogether. :rolleyes:

There are 3 others on @W that I suspect are connected with this one - julietta x, izabell4you, and anita@love. When I googled their phone numbers googles cache shows up until recently they were all in Bristol.

You are correct about the girls previously having worked in Bristol. I almost booked anita@love but something about her profile put me off. Unfortunately, I can't remember what.

TO clarify something, I wasn't aggressive toward her. I questioned why she had double booked and why she was trying to waste my time and money.

When I read your first post I presumed that she had to go out for some personal reason, if she has taken another booking that is ridiculous, she already had one for a hour already. Yes he over reacted but she never contacted him beforehand, didn't say anything until she got him in the bedroom and she had taken another booking when she knew she already had one. Total scammer, she was obviously hoping he would think with his dick, pay the £80 and she gets away with 30 minutes instead of 60. If she was genuine she'd have dropped her price for his inconvenience, she's the sort of WG who gets girls a bad name. I'm normally someone who defends women on this site having lived with a WG and become friends with some others, but sorry this is what makes so many men suspicious. I've often said that I've been generally pretty happy with my punts, a lot of it I think is down to going into them with a positive attitude, women like this create negative minded punters.

That's the point - there isn't. Oxford has a crap punting scene. Either overpriced, or girls never available. As you're probably aware, half of the profiles on @W are purely picture sellers and not real WGs.

Apologies, I misread the end of you're original post, I thought you did find another punt... we are a bit spoilt for choice in London. If you are willing to travel 25 miles though, surely there must be another city with a better scene not much further than that?

I still think you're behaviour was out of order though, there's no way I would have reacted that way.